Birthday Wereclown!

If it was someone other than Claire, I actually think you would be the next on the list. They may have voted the same way, but Donna's mostly popped in occasionally with shorter posts, and mentioned that she found the discussions confusing. You, Claire, and I have been the most consistently active and vocal players, in terms of long posts, debates, and putting forth theories, and given that that was most likely Daph's priority that'd make us the top suspects. Daph didn't know that I was the Master of Ceremonies, only that I was making a lot of bold claims and making a big fuss about how much I trusted you, so it definitely wouldn't have been unreasonable to protect you. I do think Claire is more likely, as Daph tended to agree with her within the discussion itself, but it is worth noting those factors.
Normally I would agree. But since Daphne voted for me day 2, I think it's safe to say she didn't guard me nights 1 or 2 (hence why I think it might have been you and Claire). And guarding me day 3 would be a bad idea if she really thought I was a wolf.

That's a v good point I feel u & it only makes me more certain Daph would have gone for Claire last night. I don't know why she only said I was trustworthy, but far as I'm concerned that means everyone else is fair game, or she would have said something similar about them.

I've been at work all day so I haven't had much time to participate, but it seems like we're pretty quiet today anyway! I'm gonna go ahead and vote since I'm not sure I'll be back on before the end of the day phase. I'll vote for Stefan Archer seeing as Emzies isn't participating much anyway so I don't think it could necessarily hurt us to vote her off the island (or by canon as Kaitlyn so lovingly described it).

Kiersten and Donna both going for Emzies has me very hesitant to vote that way... I still think there's a very good chance at least one of them (Kiersten or Donna) is a wolf.

I'm going to take a leap of faith and follow Rowan in voting for Monty Pendleton. I'd been hoping Claire would come in and defend herself before the day phase is over, but I'm not sure that'll happen :/

I realize I created a tie, but I plan on sticking around until the end of the day phase. I think a lot of people still haven't voted, so I'll periodically check in and change my vote if needed so that we don't end up with a tie.

Kiersten and Donna both going for Emzies has me very hesitant to vote that way... I still think there's a very good chance at least one of them (Kiersten or Donna) is a wolf.

If I'm a wolf, I feel like I'm a very bad wolf lol.

So, if we remain a tie, that means Kadi dies, right? If she is in fact the Sword Swallower? I'm just trying to make sure I understand that rule - that Kadi doesn't have to be involved in the tie - she is just who we kill instead? Even if we don't want to?

I'm going to take a leap of faith and follow Rowan in voting for Monty Pendleton. I'd been hoping Claire would come in and defend herself before the day phase is over, but I'm not sure that'll happen :/

I realize I created a tie, but I plan on sticking around until the end of the day phase. I think a lot of people still haven't voted, so I'll periodically check in and change my vote if needed so that we don't end up with a tie.
You don't need to. I vote for Monty Pendleton as well. I didn't want to be the one creating the tie but i do think we should give Rowan a chance. At this point we don't really have anyone that we could lynch that can be potentially useful besides the seer/fortune teller that is there somewhere... just praying Claire isn't that person and hopefully she is a wolf.

EDIT: Ok maybe you do cuz Sophia tied things again xD

I want to write shortly in, I didn't catch up with the game as I almost got in the hospital again (lucky me and my hurted shoulder) and the whole day was planning on how to get to the stable in two days (still didn't get my answer), but I am writing in to still be active in here. As I am not sure what is going on, I am currently voting in for Stefan Archer (simply because it's the last vote I see before mine post, no deeper meaning), but if I will get the chance, I will look everything up in the morning and probably vote for someone else, now I am just going with everyone else just to have voted if the tie creates :teehee:

Edit: oh, I saw Ana's and Ruben's posts only before mine, but I am sorry, I didn't read them yet and just heading to sleep, hopefully, in the morning it will still be the day time

So, if we remain a tie, that means Kadi dies, right? If she is in fact the Sword Swallower? I'm just trying to make sure I understand that rule - that Kadi doesn't have to be involved in the tie - she is just who we kill instead? Even if we don't want to?
Yeah, Kadi dies no matter who is involved in the tie.
I want to write shortly in, I didn't catch up with the game as I almost got in the hospital again (lucky me and my hurted shoulder) and the whole day was planning on how to get to the stable in two days (still didn't get my answer), but I am writing in to still be active in here. As I am not sure what is going on, I am currently voting in for Stefan Archer (simply because it's the last vote I see before mine post, no deeper meaning), but if I will get the chance, I will look everything up in the morning and probably vote for someone else, now I am just going with everyone else just to have voted if the tie creates :teehee:
Ok, well I'm back to being suspicious of Sophia. She also hasn't contributed a lot in terms of reasoning for her votes, which doesn't help the village at all. I know that she's new, but new players have definitely feigned confusion before so that no one suspects they're a wolf. And it's also why I'm not convinced by people who try and preface their posts by saying they're bad at this game :p

That being said, I do hope your shoulder gets better soon, Sophia!!

I think we're back to a tie? I'd be interested in hearing what Kadi thinks of all this since she's the one I trust the most at the moment (based on her sword swallower claim, which again, is not 100% guaranteed but is pretty likely)

So I don’t have much to add to what’s been said at the moment but I’ve been reading what Rowan and Ana have been theorizing. For now I want to vote for Monty Pendleton. To break the tie and I do find Claire a bit suspicious after Daph’s death.

I'm so sorry guys, I've had a long day!! I'm not going to create a tie and guarantee Kadi's death, so I'll just post my thoughts

I also didn't notice Rowan dropping hints about being the seer until day 2, so I don't think it's a reach that Daphne might've also overlooked it and protected me on night 2. I totally hear you Rowan that you know Daphne well, but we're also just taking your word for it that she would've dropped a more obvious clue if she'd protected me. She kept agreeing with me, and since I know I'm innocent, to me that is a massive hint that she did protect me at some point, but it's only speculation, so maybe she didn't

Yesterday I was the only person who didn't jump on the lynch Kadi bandwagon. I sat there for hours analysing people's posts and weighing up probability to come to the conclusion that she probably wasn't a wolf (you can see that although I posted after her, I posted 2 minutes after her - I'd already written my entire theory by then). Why would I go to all that effort to save someone for the purpose of lynching off someone different if I were a wolf? I could've just said nothing, we were lynching off a villager so surely it was a win-win situation for me and I would've just been wasting energy. I actually want to help the town win and I really thought Annabelle had a stronger chance of being a wolf. I've shot myself in the foot by trying to help =))

If it wouldn't create a tie, I'd just vote for Emzies, because I don't want to die either, and if I had another day I might be more useful to the town, but I can't say that for sure. My death could be a blow, but I don't know for sure. It kind of sucks :lol:

In any case, I'm always for lynching off the person whose death reveals the most whether they're innocent or a wolf, and maybe that's me today - when you see that I'm innocent, maybe people's votes will be easier to pick apart!!

I'm sorry I made mistakes near the start T-T I feel like I doomed us from the beginning by being a donut =)) but oh well, I'm rooting for you all!!!

Well those are some interesting choices of phrasing Claire, and I don't think I trust them.

I'm also incredibly suspicious of Sophia taking us back to a tie. Voting without reading the thread is at best a terrible decision and a liability, and at worst an awful cover up for a wolf vote.

She kept agreeing with me, and since I know I'm innocent, to me that is a massive hint that she did protect me at some point, but it's only speculation, so maybe she didn't
Daphne said outright more than once that I was trustworthy. If she was certain you were innocent, why wouldn't she say the same about you outright? Agreeing with your theories only indicates she thought you were ~probably chill~ which isn't enough for me when she was so clear otherwise.

Current standings:

Monty Pendleton - 4 (Rowan, Ana, Ruben, Kadi)
Stefan Archer - 3 (Donna, Kiersten, Sophia)

The rest of my suspect list includes Sophia, Emzies, maybe Donna, but it'll be time to explore that tomorrow.

It was a tough call, when the carnival workers were decided between two of their own. By one single vote, the carnival loaded Monty Pendleton, a wereclown, into the cannon. Once the fuse was lit, the cannon fired, and confetti exploded everywhere. The carnival rejoiced, having rid themselves of one wereclown. The sun set, and the carnival could rest easier at night.

So, they thought, as one wereclown remained at large.

It is night.
Night roles, do your part. All others, including those sent away, no talking in or outside of this topic.

Even though they'd successfully exiled one wereclown, the carnival knew that they weren't yet fully safe, so they all locked their doors and settled in for a night. They awoke to loud screams just as dawn broke. Racing towards the sounds like the brave carnival they were, the group stopped short at the sight of one of the carnival workers, Daisy Parker, dead and gone, her favorite sparkly wig on the ground beside her.

It is day.

Hmm, Donna (dead), Sophia, Emzies, Samantha, and me (Kiersten) didn't vote for Claire... sus. xD I definitely thought Claire was being genuine. Tone is so hard over the internet.

I'm kind of surprised Donna was just a carnival worker, and if folks believe me claiming I am also just a carnival worker, that means we still need to assign roles to a few people. Here's an updated chart (I think it's correct).

RoleName
WereclownMonty Pendleton (Claire) - DEAD
Wereclown
SeerTiffany Phoenix Blake (Lexi)* - DEAD
Fortune Teller (Fool)Tiffany Phoenix Blake (Lexi)* - DEAD
StrongmanAmber Chou Wilson (Daph) - DEAD
Master of CeremoniesAinsley Lynch (Rowan)*
Daredevil
Sword SwallowerPoppy Perkins (Kadi)*
Knife Thrower
Fire Eater
Carnival WorkerDaisy Parker (Donna) - DEAD
Carnival WorkerAmy Jewel (Annabelle) - DEAD
Carnival WorkerSelene le Fey (Mia) - DEAD
Carnival WorkerAdorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)*
*Unconfirmed role

EDIT: So we need to figure out who Ruben, Sophia, Ana, Samantha, and Emzies claim to be...

I'm going to attempt a voting chart. Someone please let me know if I made any mistakes. Numbers indicate order they voted. EDIT: Blue names are people who claimed unique roles with no counter-claim. They're likely telling the truth, but there's no guarantee.

NameRoleRound 1Round 2Round 3
Ainsley Lynch"Master of Ceremonies"Amy Jewel 2Monty Pendleton 1
Poppy Perkins 1
Amy Jewel 2
Monty Pendleton 1
Ruben RightUnclaimedAmy Jewel 1Amber Chou Wilson 1Monty Pendleton 3
Adorah Zumwalt"Carnival Worker"Monty Pendleton 1Poppy Perkins 5Stefan Archer 2
Harper AlstonUnclaimedBlair Silver 1Poppy Perkins 2
Adorah Zumwalt 1
Monty Pendleton 2
Skylar AndersonUnclaimedAmy Jewel 3Monty Pendleton 2
Poppy Perkins"Sword Swallower"Selene Le Fey 3Adorah Zumwalt 2
Amy Jewel 3
Monty Pendleton 4
Stefan ArcherUnclaimed
Blair SilverUnclaimedSelene Le Fey 2Poppy Perkins 4
Adorah Zumwalt 3
Stefan Archer 3
ELIMINATED
Tiffaney BlakelySeer/Fortune Teller
Selene Le FeyCarnival WorkerAdorah Zumwalt 1
Amy JewelCarnival WorkerSelene Le Fey 4
Amber Chou WilsonStrongmanSelene Le Fey 1Poppy Perkins 3
Harper Alston 2
Monty PendletonWereclownSelene Le Fey 5Ainsley Lynch 1
Amy Jewel 1
Daisy ParkerCarnival WorkerAinsley Lynch 1Harper Alston 1Stefan Archer 1

After the last two rounds, I'm less suspicious of Rowan, Ruben, and Kadi. I'm also not very suspicious of Samantha because she put Claire in danger of being lynched with her vote round 2 (before Samantha's vote, it was a three-way tie between me, Rowan, and Claire).

Not sure how I feel about Kiersten. On one hand, she did vote for Claire round 1. But if you're going to vote for a fellow wolf, early in round 1 is the best time to do it. Also, like I've said, I'm automatically suspicious of anyone who claims carnival worker.

The two people left are Emzies and Sophia. I'm most suspicious of Sophia, but it's entirely possible that Emzies is the last wolf.

Last edited:
Oops, I like how Ana was also working on a colored coded chart.

I voted for Claire because she hadn't contributed at that point or maybe had once, and I figured someone who had played Werewolf multiple times before would probably have a strategy to maybe stay silent... but then again, Rowan didn't so idk.

Interesting.

I'd planned to inspect Donna's posts more closely today, but that won't be necessary, I suppose. Means we're doing to one carnival worker, allegedly Kiersten.

But right now it's time for ✨ Analysing Claire's Posts!!! ✨

Day One:
(though I agree it seems a bit mean, which does also make me think there's at least one inexperienced wolf who might not have realised it was Lexi's first game)
This could have been a misdirect, if the other wolf was an experienced player.

And I'll be watchin people who are lurking and not posting
I am going to withhold for now as well, but I'll probably cast a vote randomly for one of the quieter players this time around, purely because anyone who's not contributing to the discussion now will give us nothing to go on later when it becomes really critical to hit a wolf
Ditto for these lines, if both wolves are actively participating in the conversation.

(At the points she said that I believe the people who hadn't posted were Daph, Mia, Kadi, Sophia, Annabelle, Samantha, and Emzies. The people who had were me, Ana, Ruben, Kiersten and Donna. It could also easily have been a warning to the other wolf to post before she voted, which of the surviving players would point to Kiersten, Sophia, Samantha, or Kadi, who all posted shortly after.)

Ruben's vote for Annabelle at the time made it 3 : 2 (Mia : Annabelle), which I feel would be a super risky wolf move - maybe if Mia had had 5 votes already and he threw one in for Annabelle, I'd be more sus, but there was still a risk of us changing our mind and voting for Annabelle instead at that point
Jumping in pretty quickly to defend Ruben with incorrect information. Could have been a genuine mistake, could have been an attempt to mislead us in the hopes nobody was backreading.

Anyway, I'm going to vote for Selene Le Fey, just to make a tie less likely. Sorry Mia if you're innocent
She was the final person to vote for Mia, throwing her hat in the ring last minute likely in an attempt to seem less suspicious by joining the bandwagon to avoid a tie.

Also notable that Kiersten was the only person to vote for Claire day one.

Day Two:

On day two, Claire was the one who started the whole Strongman debate, which is interesting to me. I really don't know if it was a wolf attempt to prime us for a possible future tactic, or just throwing out random information in the hopes of getting us talking about anything other than the previous day's votes, after I had said I found her vote suspicious.

But then, if I were a wolf, surely I'd have just said nothing and carried out my plan if/when I got targeted? Why would I bring it up for discussion first and have someone potentially point out the danger in it? Wouldn't it be way way more effective to just do it?!

My tactic in these games has always just been to raise points of discussion (and sometimes ruffle feathers) to see how people respond, which is risky, but no conversation means no evidence, so I'm willing to take that risk even if it means I get targeted.
IDK how true to think this is, I think it would be silly to assume everything Claire said was part of some Rube-Goldberg machine of lies hinting lies hinting lies, but at the same time I think it would be silly not to assume everything she said had the potential of concealing something important.

The people who voted for Claire on Day Two were
1) Me (Later changed to Poppy Perkins)
2) Samantha

So I'm going to vote for Ainsley Lynch for now
Claire again voting for an innocent player, interestingly going for me despite the fact that Ana had votes against her at this point, and Claire could have swung things in Ana's direction. She later changed to
So for the reasons above I'm going to change my vote from Rowan to Amy Jewel... despite the fact it's probably too late to make a difference
Kicking off that bandwagon, when at the time Annabelle had no votes against her at all, but again Ana had one. Why switch to a random player when it would be much easier to pull the bandwagon over to Ana?

Because we're still statistically unlikely to hit a wolf through random voting this early on, I tend to vote for someone whose death will give the most context to other people's behaviour whether they turn out to be a wolf or a villager.
I think this is true, but it's worth keeping in mind.

Day Three:

The main thing I have to say about her behaviour day three is how strange it is that she didn't pull us to a tie. She could have thrown a vote to Emzies, wasted a day of village time on the Sword Swallower, and forced us to try and vote her off the next day instead.

My wild theory for this is that Kadi isn't the Sword Swallower, and is in fact a fellow wolf Claire didn't want to risk unmasking. I think it's extremely unlikely, as this ruse would only work if Emzies is the real Sword Swallower. That said, I don't think it's entirely impossible. Kadi could have seen the Sword Swallower was in danger and not making a case for themselves, and jumped in to fill that spot easily.

The people who voted for Claire day 3 were
1) Me
2) Ana
3) Ruben
4) Kadi

Kadi only jumped in to break the tie, behaviour that both makes sense if she's Sword Swallower or a wolf hiding under that mantle.

Analysing these posts brought up a lot of interesting thoughts for me, though not necessarily anything useful. I still find Sophia's vote yesterday extremely suspicious, and looking back at Claire's posts and votes has raised eyebrows for me about Ana and Kadi, though nothing conclusive, and in Kadi's case I think it's a huge reach.

Something that just occurred to me: Choosing to kill Donna was a bad move for the wolf. Their goal is to eliminate the seer/fortune teller. Donna had already claimed carnival worker, so why go for her? There was no reason to suspect she was lying.

To me, this points to Sophia being the wolf, not Emzies. Sophia's new to this, so she might not have known that she should be hunting for the seer. She has also outright said she isn't paying close attention to the thread.

To me, this points to Sophia being the wolf, not Emzies. Sophia's new to this, so she might not have known that she should be hunting for the seer. She has also outright said she isn't paying close attention to the thread.
This is a very good point.

Analysing these posts brought up a lot of interesting thoughts for me, though not necessarily anything useful. I still find Sophia's vote yesterday extremely suspicious, and looking back at Claire's posts and votes has raised eyebrows for me about Ana and Kadi, though nothing conclusive, and in Kadi's case I think it's a huge reach.
I don't wanna seem like i am defending Sophia, as she is also my prime suspect, but her thread was sketchy in the last voting because me and her posted at the same time but I managed to post a few seconds before her so, in case you are thinking she was trying to cover for Claire maybe she wasn't. But like i said, she is my prime suspect, I just wanted to clarify the whole situation.

I don't wanna seem like i am defending Sophia, as she is also my prime suspect, but her thread was sketchy in the last voting because me and her posted at the same time but I managed to post a few seconds before her so, in case you are thinking she was trying to cover for Claire maybe she wasn't. But like i said, she is my prime suspect, I just wanted to clarify the whole situation.
Yeeee I do realise that, but 'Oh I just voted for whoever the last vote was for without reading the thread' is at best reckless play from a villager, and at worst a bad cover-up from a wolf trying to defend their buddy without seeming suspicious.

@Harper Alston I'm trying to understand your chart - why are Rowan and Kadi blue?
I think it's because we've made unsubstantiated claims, and can't be confirmed to be telling the truth. It's likely we both are, but it would be dangerous to take it as 100% confirmed.

@Harper Alston I'm trying to understand your chart - why are Rowan and Kadi blue?
Sorry, should've added that to the original post! They're blue because they've claimed unique roles with no counter-claim. I would put you in there, but there are technically two carnival worker slots left (one is a daredevil who doesn't know they're a daredevil)

EDIT: fixed something very important lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back