Birthday Wereclown!

I also want to add, that I don't think it's useful for the other special roles to start claiming at this point. We'd likely wind up with the remaining Carnival Worker, Daredevil, Seer, and Werewolf all claiming Villager, and it'd only make us more likely to hit the Seer in the resulting carnage.

Sorry, should've added that to the original post! They're blue because they've claimed unique roles with no counter-claim. I would put you in there, but there are technically two carnival worker slots left (one is a daredevil who doesn't know they're a daredevil)

EDIT: fixed something very important lol
So theroretically, someone else can still claim carnival worker, would be true based on what they were sent, but it would mean, if I and that person were telling the truth, one of us is the Daredevil... cool.

So theroretically, someone else can still claim carnival worker, would be true based on what they were sent, but it would mean, if I and that person were telling the truth, one of us is the Daredevil... cool.

Unless I am misinterpreting the rules, I think that's how it works. But maybe someone who has actually played in a game with a daredevil role and/or a host should confirm this just to be safe

So really, ONLY the hosts truly know who the Daredevil is... interesting concept.

So, reading back over the most recent discourse, people are most sus of Sophia?

My suspect list right now is Sophia, Ana, maybe Kadi if I get really tinfoil hatted about it.

I'm not gonna be able to be as active today 'cause I'm at the studio all afternoon/evening, so I'm debating whether to just throw out a vote now, or see where things have fallen when I get home.

My suspect list right now is Sophia, Ana, maybe Kadi if I get really tinfoil hatted about it.

I'm not gonna be able to be as active today 'cause I'm at the studio all afternoon/evening, so I'm debating whether to just throw out a vote now, or see where things have fallen when I get home.
Interesting that you suspect Ana... i'd like to know why but you don't need to share that yet.

I thought about starting the vote too cuz at this point... i don't know, I find it very unlikely that Sophia comes up with something bulletproof for us to all change our votes.

Based on Rowan's analysis, I'm leaning more towards Sophia but I'm open to other discourse. Thank you Rowan for all your hard work in this game :D
Playing Werewolf always gets me like

7j206nF.jpg

Ok you got a point there but why would she be the second one throwing Claire under the bus? Wouldn't it be wiser to wait a bit and see if things would change so she would vote for Emzies?
Oh wait... she said she was voting for Claire but could later change to Emzies... ROWAN WHAT DID YOU DO NOW I'M TORN=))=))

I think I'm most suspicious of Sophia, Emzies, and Kiersten.

In my (and Kadi's) defense, I don't think it'd be smart for the wolves to sacrifice one of their own. Not when it would have been very easy yesterday to lynch Emzies. I actually created a tie when I voted for Claire. I could have chosen Emzies instead, who was already ahead.

As for why Claire was defensive of me... I'm not surprised since I did jump to her defense on the strongman thing, which I tried to explain here. It would make sense that she'd try and keep me around since I wasn't suspicious of her. At the time, I was most suspicious of Rowan, which wasn't helped by the fact that he turned out to be lying the entire time :p

edit: grammar

Last edited:
Those are v good points Ana, I was more looking at Claire's posts than other people's, which I think was a mistake.

I think there's a reasonably strong consensus that Sophia's been consistently suspicious throughout the game, so I guess I'll go first and vote for Blair Silver. Boutta head off now, will catch up with the thread tonight!!

If you allow me the bandwagoning... Blair Silver it is.

Well since it seems like we've reached a conclusion on who to vote for I'm just going to come out and say I was the seer and yep you guys got it right Sophia is indeed the final werewolf :p so before I forget my vote goes to Blair Silver too.

Also sorry for being a really inactive seer, I was just silently following along and checking people each night and only checked Blair a few days ago, but didn't want to reveal it until I knew who the second one was in case I got killed the next night, especially with no strongman to protect me an extra day. But on the positive side you guys managed to figure it all out without a seer so well played!!! :party:

Kadi only jumped in to break the tie, behaviour that both makes sense if she's Sword Swallower or a wolf hiding under that mantle.
I did vote to break the tie, and I'm glad I did since it was for the wolf. I also think I was the last/deciding vote and I could have easily voted for Emzies if I was a wolf and wanted to save my partner. But I am interested in your tin hat theory lol.

And welp, with Samantha's confirmation I might as well vote for Blair Silver too.

Also sorry for being a really inactive seer, I was just silently following along and checking people each night and only checked Blair a few days ago, but didn't want to reveal it until I knew who the second one was in case I got killed the next night, especially with no strongman to protect me an extra day. But on the positive side you guys managed to figure it all out without a seer so well played!!!
OH NICE!!!!!

I think you did a great job if it helps! Flying under the radar is often the best a Seer can do, especially when there's a false seer in the mix and you can't automatically trust your visions. Nice to know we've got the right person though :cool: (ALSO SORRY FOR MY WHOLE FALSE SEER BIT THAT PROBABLY REALLY STRESSED YOU OUT IT WAS FOR A GOOD REASON I PROMISE)

I did vote to break the tie, and I'm glad I did since it was for the wolf. I also think I was the last/deciding vote and I could have easily voted for Emzies if I was a wolf and wanted to save my partner. But I am interested in your tin hat theory lol.
kadi is a wolf i looked up at the night sky and I saw the moon and I connected the stars and they spelled KADI ITS ALL CONNECTED

7j206nF.jpg

Nah it would have been an absolutely wild play if you were the remaining wolf haha, I thought it was incredibly unlikely but the thought occurred to me so I had to say it haha

For me, this points to Sophia being the wolf, not Emzies. Sophia's new to this, so she might not have known that she should be hunting for the seer. She has also outright said she isn't paying close attention to the thread.
With this, I'd like to clarify that I've played before, just not on HNZ, and doesn't wolves work together? I would just ask and make sure I know what my goal is :lol: and I wasn't paying that much attention just because I was at the stable for almost a week and I just didn't have a lot of time (for example, today around 20 horses broke out of their places and got lost somewhere in the forest), so I was checking in only at the evenings, right after panic attacks, so I guess it's my excuse why I wasn't paying attention and made myself easy to suspect =))

I was planning on getting up earlier that day as I wasn't sure if I made the best decision on voting for Emzies, but I did that cause I just wasn't able to functionate properly (it's just me when I know that I still have a lot to do but I feel like I have been working for several days non-stop), so I did that, and in the morning I overslept my chance to change something as I forgot to put my phone on the charger and the alarm didn't go off, I woke like four hours after the time I had to and just because kittens decided that they wanted to sleep with me :teehee:

Btw, Ruben, thank you for clarifying that situation! ♥️

Edit: and if I missed anything important, please, let me know, cause I tried to catch up with everything but I am not sure if I didn't miss anything cause you posted a lot

AW YISSSSSSSSS

GOOD GAME EVERYONE!!!! This was the most fun I've had playing Werewolf in quite a while! Sorry if I ever got too aggressive, I have a bad tendency to get way too into this game. its the kid in me sitting up way too late reading sherlock holmes books It's been lots of fun though, and everyone played really well!! Way to go team Village, and well played team Wolf! 👏

:party: :party: :party:

This was a lot of fun! Can we get roles for everyone? (I'd also be curious to know who the strongman/seer chose each night)

I'm the other carnival worker, which is why I was so suspicious of Donna and Kiersten. I knew the number of slots were dwindling. But I kind of hope I'm actually the daredevil since that would fit Harper's vibe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back