OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
This week I had a wisdom tooth that took 2 hours to extract removed! But you're not here for updates in my life, you're here for updates in the life of this here HNZ - so without any further delay, here you go!
The Hogwarts Monthly!
Did you notice that a new issue of the Hogwarts Monthly was published? Pick it up on the great hall table nearest to you and give it a read! Perhaps you will be appalled to hear that the top 10 Muggle Marvel movies all aired before 2020! Which is a great lead in to:
It's 2049!
New year, new you, amirite? Whatever your characters have resolved to be in this upcoming year, we hope they find success in it and especially those Gryffindors planning to do so much better in the second semester!
Wheelbarrow Race
Y33's wheelbarrow race is almost ready to begin but it needs you to sign up to make it that much better, first! You have three more days to do so over here!
Cash in on some shops hiring
Some shops are looking for shop assistants and it's a great way for a student to make a quick galleon for that cauldron cake you've been dreaming of.
Accio! needs your picture!
Accio!, HNZ's yearbook of record, needs your help recording your face and clubs participated in for this year's edition. There's a tight timeline to get it ready for graduation, so don't delay!

Our birthday rages on!

In addition to a number of fun events already ongoing for the birthday, White Elephant signups have begun, so make sure to sign up now and while you're waiting vote in the react competition!

Help keep HNZ sustainable

In recognition that HNZ took a big step in the past year, we're asking you to consider helping keep HNZ sustainable by whitelisting us from your adblocker and/or putting some money in our emergencies fund. Of course, if you can't do either of those things you can help keep us going by roleplaying and being an active and vibrant part of the community that will make others feel welcome and stick around, too!

You can read more over here.

Voilà: 🦡

It returned. :tut:

• Reunions and Secrets
    Once the children have gone to bed a family reunion turns into a long discussion about recent and distant events. But some secrets are not meant to be overheard and in bed doesn't mean asleep.
  • Ask An Auror
    An event hosted by the Ministry, where interested parties can attend and ask an auror any burning questions they have, or advice on pursuing a career in Magical Law Enforcement!
  • Ministry Christmas Party
    A Christmas party in the ministry... of magic...

• OOC Superlative fun!
  • Contest results!
  • 🦁 > 🦡

If I missed anything, you can blame Kaitlyn. :)
Maybe let us know below what you're most excited about in 2049, or in HNZ's 15th year on these here intertubes!

All the best,

Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

BADGER!

Thanks for the update Nick ;D

Thanks for the update, Nick.

Let's see if I mess up in White Elephant as I did in Werewolf. xD :shy:
I can't possibly mess up in that game, can I???? Whelp.

Thanks for the update! Excited for the new year. :wub:

Omg were you awake for that wisdom tooth extraction?? Sounds terrible!

Thanks for the update, Nick!! :party:
Hmm what am I most excited for this year... probably sorting :teehee: but also just more crazy plots and roleplays with everybody!!

Yup. It was awful. How do we not have like laser tooth removal surgeries yet? Positively medieval.

If you went to my guy, you would've been 👌.

If you went to my guy, you would've been 👌.
Maybe. He said the root was the biggest he's dealt with in like 30 years of dentistry, and that he'd need 5 days off after the workout it gave him. xD
He did destroy my lip a bit, though, while he was working on it... So my say cheese picture may be delayed longer.

That sounds really awful. Let me just say that pain is worse than having a baby.

I hope it heals fast for you!

Thanks for the update, Nick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back