🐺 Birthday Werewolf! 🐺

Oh no rowan. You are always good at analysing responses and helping find the werewolf. I don’t think this was a random kill. Or it could be random and just happened to be rowan. The r it could be a strike them off in order of sign ups.

So I don’t think this has been done yet we had 14 sign ups which means we have
  1. Alpha wolf
  2. Werewolf
  3. Hypnotist
  4. Seer
  5. Fool
  6. Doctor
  7. spell caster
  8. Villager - Ainsley Lynch
  9. Villager
  10. Villager
  11. Villager
  12. Villager
  13. Villager
  14. Villager

• Ainsley Lynch
  • Professor Killian Borisyuk
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Adorah Zumwalt
  • Poppy Perkins
  • Professor Elvera Le fey
  • Amortentia Layton-King
  • James Cade
  • Mary Lou Layton
  • Analei Louw
  • June Davenport
  • Elliot Briar
  • Aine Thompson
  • Harper Alston

Agree with everyone that Rowan's kill doesn't seem random. The odds that both wolves are inexperienced and don't know about Rowan's reputation seem really low (it seems like Jamie might be the only one who's relatively new to this game?)

I do generally like the idea of randomly picking someone who's inactive since active players at least give us more information to analyze. But I think everyone but Teigs has posted by now (and it's only been like five hours)? So it seems like pretty much everyone is planning on being active.

EDIT (so I don't double-post): Would the flavor text reveal if Rowan was hit by the spellcaster before he died?

Last edited:
EDIT (so I don't double-post): Would the flavor text reveal if Rowan was hit by the spellcaster before he died?
Have been curious if the spellcaster has been active or not yet but didn't think they might have picked Rowan as their first target. If Teigs posts normally than either the spellcaster chose to skip a night (which on the first day I guess isn't a bad thing) or maybe they did target him.

Have been curious if the spellcaster has been active or not yet but didn't think they might have picked Rowan as their first target. If Teigs posts normally than either the spellcaster chose to skip a night (which on the first day I guess isn't a bad thing) or maybe they did target him.
Just realized there's another option: the hypnotist picked the spellcaster and blocked them from choosing anyone (assuming Teigs posts normally)

okay it has been day for over 13 hours now, so everyone should have been awake for at least some of the time. There has been a lot of discussion (albeit mostly in the first 2 hours) and nothing in the last nine.
As I will likely miss the end of the day due to time zones. I am going to get the discussion moving again earlier.
I think it is time to start casting votes.

I am voting for Tegan @Mary Lou Layton
do I thin she is a wolf? no idea. it is day one so I am stabbing in the dark.
my reasoning: I would rather play with players who are participating and not people who just hide and hope to be forgotten. and correct me if I am wrong but teigs hasn't posted once in the entire thread.

edit: I just checked and Mary-lou hasn't even been logged in to for almost a week. so it was unlikely she killed rowan. but there are two wolves. and I stand by that I would rather have active players playing.

I just am an all or nothing person in a lot. And just randomly let someone pick feels like meh my brain can't take that. But if people do RNG go ahead, but I feel that is just not my kind of playstyle even if it's the first.

I'm gonna vote too. And I feel like I go for an active atm person, since my gut tells me one is just really active. And throw something to think on. So my vote goes to @Poppy Perkins

Why?
From the little info I have. And as I said not feel something for RNG. I have to look at the little info we have. But pointing out Rowan as experianced player and reacting as one of the first. It seemed like an very smart choice to kill of Rowan than. Am I 100% sure? No, but have to choose something.

"I'll come back to it before I go to bed" I say then I play video games for ages. Oops.

Anyway, day one, hard to pick but I'm kind of inclined to agree with Mia on this one. While it's not necessarily the wisest course of action to pick the inactive purely based on that, it's also a case of well if they aren't going to actually be around to play...though it's very likely they aren't a wolf, because of the obvious they can't have been on to kill Rowan.

I think I'm going with Mia's line of thinking. Since there are two wolves, one wolf could have easily killed Rowan (unless I'm misunderstanding and they need both wolves' vote to kill somebody). So, that being said, I'd rather get rid of an inactive player now and know for sure they're not a wolf than be wondering if they're gonna just come in one day and outnumber the villagers. So, I'm going to vote for Mary Lou Layton. I'm voting now even though it's daytime here just because I don't want to forget to vote now that I'm at work.

I'm torn because while I understand the inclination to go for Teigs, I'm not sure it'd be very strategic? We know at least one of the wolves was active, so it seems smarter to vote for literally anyone else and possibly get a wolf out of luck. If Teigs is a wolf, she's not a threat as long as she's inactive. We'd figure out pretty quickly whether she's a wolf or not if people stop dying during the night phases, at which point it'd be easy to lynch her.

I don't see any point at all voting for someone we already know it's not. Sure maybe we relook into her if she becomes active, but she couldn't have killed Rowan because she's not been online.

I'm torn because while I understand the inclination to go for Teigs, I'm not sure it'd be very strategic? We know at least one of the wolves was active, so it seems smarter to vote for literally anyone else and possibly get a wolf out of luck. If Teigs is a wolf, she's not a threat as long as she's inactive. We'd figure out pretty quickly whether she's a wolf or not if people stop dying during the night phases, at which point it'd be easy to lynch her.

I definitely see that side of this, too. I just find it so hard the first day because what if we kill an active villager who can be helpful instead of a wolf? But I guess that's one of the cons of the game.

I'm not locking in my vote (though realistically I kind of have to in the next like 20 minutes), it's more just purely on an external logistics view rather than anything to do with the internal workings of the game :lol: Gameplay wise, though it's not necessarily a wise move, agreed.

I don't see any point at all voting for someone we already know it's not. Sure maybe we relook into her if she becomes active, but she couldn't have killed Rowan because she's not been online.

I don't think we can say for certain that Teigs is not a wolf since there are two of them. The active one could've submitted a kill for both of them (unless they both have to agree in order for someone to die?)

I don't think we can say for certain that Teigs is not a wolf since there are two of them. The active one could've submitted a kill for both of them (unless they both have to agree in order for someone to die?)

I agree, but she definitely didn't put the vote in through for last night. I think looking at how many people are playing, there's also still time for her to become active and help us.

Why?
From the little info I have. And as I said not feel something for RNG. I have to look at the little info we have. But pointing out Rowan as experianced player and reacting as one of the first. It seemed like an very smart choice to kill of Rowan than. Am I 100% sure? No, but have to choose something.
This reasoning seems a bit strange, what about what Kadi said is weird?

I should also point this out before someone else point's it out for me =))

I know I was one of the people who said look at those who have been inactive / quiet, and now I'm defending someone inactive. My thought of lynching an inactive was because it would at least help us to eliminate someone who wasn't helping us, but given she's now the only person to not have even been online let alone say something, it actually helps us even more and the need to take out someone inactive is redundant.

I think Jamie is also voting the other direction in that Kadi is someone who is also very chatty and analytical and maybe she can hide innocence behind that. Not a bad move either and I prefer it over RNG, however I don't think Kadi has done anything specific enough to warrant me to vote for her.

and reacting as one of the first
Technically Kris posted first 👀

But yeah I get being torn going for an inactive person who might just be a villager when numbers might get slim in a few days.

Offering some clarification here because it might be different to previous games. They don't have to agree. The Alpha Wolf chooses the target and carries out the attack alone. Regular wolves simply assist with decision-making and replace the Alpha if the Alpha dies.

By that logic alone, we can guarantee that Teigs is not the Alpha Wolf. We can hold off on lynching her and focus on others for right now.
It is hard for me to say who is the most suspicious, since this game, pretty much everyone is suspicious.

Offering some clarification here because it might be different to previous games. They don't have to agree. The Alpha Wolf chooses the target and carries out the attack alone. Regular wolves simply assist with decision-making and replace the Alpha if the Alpha dies.
So if the Alpha didn't post there would be no death?

(though realistically I kind of have to in the next like 20 minutes)
or 45 but hey

I have to sleep and the phase change will happen before I wake up, lol. Thanks, timezones. I don't really want to be a fence sitter and abstain, I'm still leaning towards Teigs entirely as the "if they aren't going to be here to play anyway..." vote but I'm not sold on it given what we know.

Technically Kris posted first 👀

But yeah I get being torn going for an inactive person who might just be a villager when numbers might get slim in a few days.

That’s why I said one of the. Not the first. :teehee:
I should also point this out before someone else point's it out for me =))

I know I was one of the people who said look at those who have been inactive / quiet, and now I'm defending someone inactive. My thought of lynching an inactive was because it would at least help us to eliminate someone who wasn't helping us, but given she's now the only person to not have even been online let alone say something, it actually helps us even more and the need to take out someone inactive is redundant.

I think Jamie is also voting the other direction in that Kadi is someone who is also very chatty and analytical and maybe she can hide innocence behind that. Not a bad move either and I prefer it over RNG, however I don't think Kadi has done anything specific enough to warrant me to vote for her
Exactly that. I feel like that is an good strategy. And ofcourse there could be more who are active. Because what Kaitlyn says everyone is suspicious now. I feel like a CIA agent. It’s just an gut feeling so I have to go with something.

Thats interesting information about the wolves, thanks for the clarification Claire!

My table will have to wait, I forgot I'll be at work until very late today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back