šŸŗ Birthday Werewolf! šŸŗ

Aww rip Rowan. He's always very analytical and helpful lol. Maybe he was targeted on purpose??
Was thinking the same thing, Rowan's a more experienced player so wouldn't be a stretch to think we might be dealing with someone who knows that as the wolves..

Hi bit late to the party. But I have no clue how to play this game xD But I guess since Rowan is the first to get killed it was dangerous for the werewolves. I'm also interested in how would they play it? Be like we have to be active and react first. Or that they just stay quiet and lay low.

I was thinking earlier on that if an experienced player was killed, then it may also be by one of the most experienced players since they'll know Rowan's so good.

But then I think everyone playing is an experienced player so nvm =))

RIP. Rowan would have been a valuable asset.

The first round is normally the roughest one if I remember correctly.

Yeah usually it comes down to rng since there are...no real patterns to work with.

It's always a struggle cause Rowan being targeted could be a move from an experienced player or it could be a less experienced player back reading enough to know to do it. Same with active posters verses quiet posters.

I will say I'm glad Rowan was only a villager role and we have potentially lost the seer or healer yet.
The first round is normally the roughest one if I remember correctly.
It really is with so little info to go on... I know everyone's always skittish to start throwing around names first but I'm always a fan of RNG for the first vote just on the off chance of catching a wolf.

Also @June Davenport Rowan uses He/Him OOC

How do you normally go from this? Like you have nothing xD

I feel like RNG when there's such a low % of getting a wolf is a bit rough though xD

It's always a struggle cause Rowan being targeted could be a move from an experienced player or it could be a less experienced player back reading enough to know to do it. Same with active posters verses quiet posters.

I will say I'm glad Rowan was only a villager role and we have potentially lost the seer or healer yet.

It really is with so little info to go on... I know everyone's always skittish to start throwing around names first but I'm always a fan of RNG for the first vote just on the off chance of catching a wolf.

Also @June Davenport Rowan uses He/Him OOC
already changed but thanks! I'm a bit sleepy sorry xD

But I'm like a total noob what is RNG????????????????

I feel like RNG when there's such a low % of getting a wolf is a bit rough though xD
But I mean without much else to go on, what other choice is there? At the very least having a vote gives us more information to look back on

Noooo Rowan!

If Iā€™m correct thereā€™s two wolves right? The odds of one of them having played before or at least read a game before are high, I donā€™t think we can make much of this yet.

Iā€™m also usually a big fan of picking someone random to vote early on, though I tend to think inactive players are a better call than really active ones if we have to pick somewhat randomly. Since weā€™re not getting much information out of them either way. But I think we should give people some more time to respond before going there, haha.

Iā€™ll be back later with a table if I can, as I like to make those to keep the roles straight and stuff. But for now I must sleep.

Mehhhh that is so random I'm not gonna do that I think. I personally am interested in the first person who reacts and throwing the idea of like Rowan was an experianced player up. :devious: Just opening up.

But I mean without much else to go on, what other choice is there? At the very least having a vote gives us more information to look back on

I do think we'll end up voting, but maybe it's done by who isn't playing / quiet, or off what players are saying.

I just think random could potentially knock out another person unnecessarily.

Yeah important to remember we have roughly 24 hours to make a call, no need to start throwing around names quite yet.

I mean I feel even a guess right now is as good as random at this stage in the game, but yours and Jamie's objections are noted..

Oh nooo rip Rowan, definitely feels like a strategic move based on...last year I guess.

I actually mentally blocked out forum mafia I realize so I still barely know what I'm doing but it is early days so I guess no one does.

Dang flabbit. I feel like most people will know that Rowanā€™s a valuable asset so the wolf is either smart or lucky if they didnā€™t know haha.

First round is always hard but I also find that doing a RNG and chucking out a name puts pressure on people which gets the game going haha.

An RNG is always rough but at such an early stage I'm not sure how else to go about picking someone since we don't have anything to go on.

I agree with what has been said about Rowan.

And yeah, the first day sucks. I donā€™t have much else to contribute at this point. But I wanted to make sure I posted (Iā€™m just at rehearsal right now) so people donā€™t think Iā€™m inactive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back