šŸŗ Birthday Werewolf! šŸŗ

Right now, I am leaning more toward Mia, Jamie, Donna and Pheeb.
I don't know which of them and likely won't know after tonight honestly. On at least one of them. I remember Donna being quiet last time she was a wolf, so that's why I'm suspicious.

Out of curiosity, what are your reasonings on Pheeb?

I feel like her math and logic about Teigs day 1 were solid, and I think wolves would've likely gone along with that vote if they were voting/talking at all.

I don't know which of them and likely won't know after tonight honestly. On at least one of them. I remember Donna being quiet last time she was a wolf, so that's why I'm suspicious.

Out of curiosity, what are your reasonings on Pheeb?

I feel like her math and logic about Teigs day 1 were solid, and I think wolves would've likely gone along with that vote if they were voting/talking at all.

Wanted to ask the same. Dropping names but interesting why. And what are the odds if someone was an wolf last time, that they are now? Still can ofcourse, but seems unlikely to me.

This is a very interesting development xD

I was SO sure about Kiersten but that is a very bold claim to call spellcaster. But also, it would check out. Unless itā€™s someone who isnā€™t really chatting enough, but then why havenā€™t they been using their role either? Iā€™m removing my vote for Adorah

EDIT as that didnā€™t make sense. Everyoneā€™s spoken today so clearly they didnā€™t get used, but some people arenā€™t as active so may have just missed out using their role

EDIT AGAIN Iā€™ve just caught on to how Kierstens actually been trying to admit it all day :r Its not like itā€™s an out the blue claim

Last edited:
Wow, lotta big revelations while I was sleeping. While I agree it's a little fool-hardy to vote for Kaitlyn especially right now, I just wanna note there is a possibility her information could be faulty even if she is in fact the role(s) she's hinting at, so it's worth proceeding with caution even taking her claim at face value.

I'd also consider asking Kiersten to prove she's the spellcaster but there's the Hypnotist getting involved that somewhat sinks that too... (Though can the hypnotist hit them twice in a row?)

In all, I do agree while we'll need to keep an eye on them to confirm their info, voting for either of them right now seems a little hasty. Voting for Camilla to help confirm Kaitlyn's claim is a possibility but an hugely risky one.

That being said I think for now it would be best to focus on some of the quieter members that aren't contributing and didn't vote such as who Kaitlyn and Daph mentioned (Mia, Donna, Dan) as I agree it's a risky play but too risky to act against any of the above right now. I'm not sure about Pheeb, she's been saying a lot and pushing votes but I don't necessarily think I can be overly suspicious of it yet.

Wow, lotta big revelations while I was sleeping. While I agree it's a little fool-hardy to vote for Kaitlyn especially right now, I just wanna note there is a possibility her information could be faulty even if she is in fact the role(s) she's hinting at, so it's worth proceeding with caution even taking her claim at face value.
This is true and easy to forget, but it is why I didn't put her claims in my table in any way.
Spellcaster (included with 12 players) - Once per night, you may visit a player and cast a spell to steal their voice. The following day, your target may only communicate in images and textless gifs, with the exception of the name of the person they are voting to lynch. You cannot visit the same person two nights in a row.
Hypnotist (included with 13 players) - You're a skilled hypnotist who sides with the wolves. Once per night, you can visit a player to block them from performing their night-time action. Your target will know they were hypnotised. At the beginning of the game, you do not know the wolves' identity, and they do not know yours.
Considering it is mentioned with the spellcaster but not mentioned with the hypnotist, I would assume the hypnotist can visit the same person twice in a row, but maybe this is something Claire can confirm to be sure?
hat being said I think for now it would be best to focus on some of the quieter members that aren't contributing and didn't vote such as who Kaitlyn and Daph mentioned (Mia, Donna, Dan)
I personally didn't include Mia in my post because she did vote, even if it wasn't the greatest vote. But I agree she hasn't been contributing that much.

Wanted to ask the same. Dropping names but interesting why. And what are the odds if someone was a wolf last time, that they are now? Still can ofcourse, but seems unlikely to me.

I donā€™t think it would change the odds whether theyā€™d been a werewolf before. Roles would be a roll of the dice completely separate from past games.

Hello again.
I am finally home and showered and just about managed to read through todays postings (well most of them, it took me about 40 minutes.
Sorry I havent been active today Wednesdays are always busy for me (I can put an outline for my day in a spoiler to show what I mean by busy)

Problem with the timezone is I'm not sure if I have to pre-emptively defend myself if this sparks an actual discussion of moving suspicion onto me or not. I was going to joke about Mia doing some extreme double reverse gambit to throw off suspicion by commenting on voting for herself but that's again just the level of paranoia we're working with here. :lol:
it wasnt a double reverse gambit. it was me logging in at lunch time seeing I have several pages to read through on my phone while eating lunch and trying to at least pay some attention to my colleagues I was sitting with and then just nopeing out.
unlike a lot of you I do not have an analytical personality. so reading deep and rereading things is not my style.
I'll crush that suspicion since I didn't want to reveal myself so soon but since my actions are suspicious - I suppose, let's just say that I have a role that ensured you and Camilla were both non-wolves.
the seer/fool isn't the only role that would be able to know for sure that someone isn't a wolf. either way if we trust Kaitlyn until proven wrong.

my gut is telling me one thing. and I don't know if I am right or wrong.
and I should be in bed (half an hour ago)

6:00- wake up
6:45 -remember it is day post that I will hardly be able to post as it is a busy day
7:00- leave home
8:20- park and walk the rest of the way to work
8:30- work starts
10:30- morning tea (15 minutes). Talking with colleagues
1:00- lunch time look that there are three pages of discussion since I last posted, get overwhelmed as too much to read on phone. and try and read while keeping up conversation with colleagues.
5:0020 end work go to my friends house to hang out for half an hour before basketball
6:20- basketball
7:10. - have dinner with the team
9:00: drive home
9:45 get home, shower make tea
10:20: start reading through
11:30: post
11:0050 bedtime - bed time.

the seer/fool isn't the only role that would be able to know for sure that someone isn't a wolf. either way if we trust Kaitlyn until proven wrong.
oh dang you're right! I didn't even consider that. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
don't leave us in suspense :r

EDIT: I guess I didn't consider what Mia is implying because I feel like claiming seer/fool can be a smart thing to do in some circumstances but claiming doctor is never a smart move? Or is this a wrong thought?

What does your gut say Mia? Don't leave us in the dark xD

and I should be in bed (half an hour ago)
I'd rather you say it even if we take it with a grain of salt rather than leave it and let the day and voting end without it...

I was going to add to that that is Kaitlyn isn't the seer/fool and knows for sure that they aren't wolves it is even more reliable than a seer/fool's knowledge. as seer/fool by nature has a 50% change of getting bogus information (which can be rationalised as more people die).

My gut actually says Ana. I don't know why. it was saying that and then camilla Hail Mary votes that too. so I don't know if I should Hail Mary vote knowing that if there was a relegation enough people would be awake to counter vote or if I should not vote and not leave the chance of her being killed by two sleeping Aussies gut vote.

My gut actually says Ana. I don't know why. it was saying that and then camilla Hail Mary votes that too. so I don't know if I should Hail Mary vote knowing that if there was a relegation enough people would be awake to counter vote or if I should not vote and not leave the chance of her being killed by two sleeping Aussies gut vote.
I don't suspect Ana myself but I generally think voting is always better than not voting. There are enough of us online for the next few hours (presumably) that I think the lynching won't entirely depend on 2 votes.

Mia was one of the people I was originally sus of for voting Teig. Thereā€™s an awful lot of trying to explain reasons of absence and not having time to look back when posting an entire day schedule takes a while. Not saying Mia isnā€™t busy but it feels like distraction. Also she tried to jokingly take herself out earlier, again deflecting.

My other sus person is Donna again. Active enough to be here but also quiet to fly under the radar, although now my theory of it being Kiersten and Donna is out the window it actually makes me less sus of her.

I was going to add to that that is Kaitlyn isn't the seer/fool and knows for sure that they aren't wolves it is even more reliable than a seer/fool's knowledge. as seer/fool by nature has a 50% change of getting bogus information (which can be rationalised as more people die).

In terms of the seer/fool claim, I still am wary that if the actual seer or fool is not as active, that it could also be implied that Kaitlyn is a wolf, and that's how they know Daph and Camilla aren't. But that's a big risk.

That being said, I have also been suspicious of Ana. I realized she changed her vote from Kadi, but a wolf could have tried to make it look like they're a villager by seeing Kadi's claims of seer/fool and then still voted to kill her that night (I hope that makes sense).

VotingDay 1Day 2
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)--
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)Did not vote
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)James Cade (Dan)Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Aine Thompson (Camilla)
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)-
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)Analei Westwick (Donna)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
James Cade (Dan)Did not vote
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs)Did not vote-
Analei Louw (Donna)Did not vote
June Davenport (Jamie)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)
Elliot Briar (Kris)June Davenport (Jamie)
Aine Thompson (Camilla)Did not voteAdorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Harper Alston (Ana)
Harper Alston (Ana)James Cade (Dan)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)

Dragging this one to the next page

If I'm not mistaken the only votes right now are:
Ana x1
Kiersten x1

In terms of the seer/fool claim, I still am wary that if the actual seer or fool is not as active, that it could also be implied that Kaitlyn is a wolf, and that's how they know Daph and Camilla aren't. But that's a big risk.
If Kaitlyn is a wolf she wouldn't be truthful about who aren't wolves though. There's nothing to gain from that.

EDIT: Not to say she's being truthful but there's no reason she would claim that then I think?

I'm aware of this part, but keep in mind if Kaitlyn's doing what I assume she's doing to vet folks, it wouldn't work on the Hypnotist.

I'm not sure I understand any suspicions of Ana yet outside of her vote change, though I'm still more inclined to be suspicious of Mia and other inactive players.... I'd rather keep players like her and Pheeb around to get more info rather than vote on a gut feeling.

There's still time but to avoid folks going to sleep and potentially having a tie that might take out Kiersten I'd rather push the vote towards Dan or Donna. Pheeb, did you have any other reasoning for suspecting Donna?

If Kaitlyn is a wolf she wouldn't be truthful about who aren't wolves though. There's nothing to gain from that.

EDIT: Not to say she's being truthful but there's no reason she would claim that then I think?

Yeah, my only other thought was that Kaitlyn, you, and Camilla are team wolf (and have somehow discovered which one of you was the hypnotist), but again, doesn't really make sense to me.

I wasnt thinking Kaitlyn the wolf. I was thinking roles that would die if they selected the wolves. (though if I was a wolf and was doing this a smart move would be to say one wolf and one innocent were not wolves)

as we are on a tie and I don't think Kirsten is the wolf. I will put the cat away before she gets too comfortable and get ready for bed. and have one final read on new posts before casting my vote.

I don't have something on Ana right now too. As I said earlier I'm more onto Mia. Kaitlyn I still don't trust, but Kiersten I kind of believe. I do feel like Daph can be an really good wolf as well. But just based on my gut and her skills. I'm waiting to see what people are doing. But I think I just need to cast my vote and I won't change it after that.

That being said, I have also been suspicious of Ana. I realized she changed her vote from Kadi, but a wolf could have tried to make it look like they're a villager by seeing Kadi's claims of seer/fool and then still voted to kill her that night (I hope that makes sense).
I feel like if Ana was innocent sheā€™d do that too =)) Makes no sense voting for someone you think is trying to tell you the seer/fool.

Pheeb, did you have any other reasoning for suspecting Donna?
I do but theyā€™re not very strong. 1) The quiet flying under the radar 2) She replied to me earlier suggesting if anyone speaks then iā€™m sus of them, which of course isnā€™t true, iā€™m sus of very few people so that makes me think she was being defensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back