🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

I hope our 👻 can let us know if they have information soon, but for now I'm still mostly on Samantha as a suspect.

Because I'm about to go to bed, I'm voting for Skylar Anderson for now.

I believe that can vote in text as the one exception.

Also Jesse, you can't get mad, we're asking a yes or no question now.

I believe that can vote in text as the one exception.

Also Jesse, you can't get mad, we're asking a yes or no question now.
oops you're right

also Jesse just doesn't like that we criticized his less-than-clear gif choices :r

Cool, back to being suspicious of Jesse for repeatedly not voting for some reason.

I wonder if he was joking because he assumed he had been clear in claiming it the first time but the longer this goes on the more unclear it's becoming

Side note, for our ghost.. I think Rowan may have mentioned that the info the ghost receives is not always like someone's role. But could be stuff like "so and so was up late last night".. so maybe we can have like
letter in italics = suspicious but not conclusive?
@Ainsley Lynch please correct me if I'm wrong there

I was wondering if Jesse was jerking us around because it would benefit him by being vague, but he also approved of the silversmith coming forward so ehh. I'm more suspicious of his voting patterns or lack there of.

Wait no, italics won't work

So if you received inconclusive info perhaps
underlined letter?

Also sorry Jesse I do keep forgetting you voted for Zennon, but as some other people have theorized, it doesn't help you as much

So far I'm most suspicious of, in order of sus:
Samantha - Changing her vote to push the tie to Teigs instead of Clara
Mia - Voting for Lauren, who I have reason to believe is safe, and never giving solid reasoning for her votes beyond inactivity
Annaleise - Being active on the site but not participating in voting/the conversation at all
Jesse - Stop being cagey
Ruben - bandwagon voting but did defend Soho** for no real reason who I think is likely safe so hmmm

EDIT**: sudden thought, Ruben could be a dire wolf bonded to Soho... 🤔

(I'm trying to analyze the second day of votes, so bear with me)

Clara started by voting for Soho. Kris then tied it by voting for Teigs. Vote was (1-1-0, Soho-Teigs-Clara)

Samantha broke the tie by voting for Soho. Jesse tied it again by voting for Teigs. (2-2-0)

I voted for Clara. (2-2-1)

Rm broke the tie by voting for Soho. Mia tied it again by voting for Teigs. (3-3-1)

Daphne voted for Clara. (3-3-2)

Samantha broke the tie (between Soho and Teigs) by changing her vote from Soho to Teigs. (2-4-2) Ruben bandwagoned by voting for Teigs. (2-5-2)

Kadi voted for Clara. (2-5-3)

Kris changed her vote from Teigs to Clara (2-4-4)

_____

I don't want to defend Samantha too hard because I agree there's a decent chance she's a wolf. But it looks like Clara wasn't really in danger when Samantha voted for Soho or when she changed her vote to Teigs.

EDIT: I guess you could argue that the wolves thought a 3-3-2 vote was too close for comfort...

Last edited:
I don't want to defend Samantha too hard because I agree there's a decent chance she's a wolf. But it looks like Clara wasn't really in danger when she voted for Soho or when she changed her vote to Teigs.
Good assessment, thanks Ana.

I'm still waiting to hear from a few other people before I wanna start voting, but I will say at this point with only two wolves, I don't think we can use inactivity as a reason to target unless we go through a night with no kills since we now only have Teigs and Annaleise who haven't posted at all.

Well damn

(I had this typed before Kiersten posted and this is wild speculation that I don't think is relevant immediately, but I can't get it out of my brain here, but more on the "Soho is bonded to the Dire Wolf" theory; Cyndi votes for Soho, Cyndi is killed by wolves.. It was suggested that made Soho suspicious, but consider the dire wolf was trying to keep her off the chopping block. We've confirmed neither Clara or Rm were the Direwolf, so them voting for her doesn't disprove it...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back