🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

x

The system for the ghost is great, you guys really thought of a good way for her to communicate. Too bad you didn't get anything, Kiersten.

In the discussion about this all, I don't think Soho is particularly suspicious. I know I pointed out the thing about the mayor, which I do think is a misstep for someone in the town. But as she said, she could have just said it in the werewolf chat in the night if they chose who to kill.

At the same time, I don't find Teigs particularly suspicious either. Partly because she seems to have been inactive on HNZ altogether, so she's not someone I would put down as a wolf. I know inactive people are less of a loss because, frankly, they don't really add to the conversation either. But my gut is saying not to go for either option. So I'm joining team Amy Rosemary, though I can admit it's mostly because I don't want to jump on the other bandwagons atm and pointing at someone new at random also seems a little useless.

They’re for the roles.I should’ve probably put up a legend. Bold is for the dead. Green is for Villagers, Teal is for special roles. I’m basing it off the other table that I think Daphne also made? (The one for the roles)

edit: i’m just gonna add this here because I’m about to sleep and i’mvery sleepy and im nkt feeling like double posting. I was going to stay up another hour but it seems my energy has drained. I wont reveal my rol sinceat the moment it’s a tie at a tie.
Correct I had used those colors too, though I kept Adorah white because of the teeny tiny chance that she's a wolf killed by the silversmith

I woke up in time today (the first time in ages haha) and after thinking about it and reading the new posts this morning, I’ve decided to change my vote from Lilith Montgomery (Soho) to Zennon Baros. I think that Soho is a pretty active player at least, so I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt, especially after realising that she could have just revealed the roles of the Mayor to the wolves in private... and what she said about revealing her role has intrigued me, so I guess I’ll just wait a day or two to see how it plays out. For now I’m voting Teigs simply because they’ve been inactive and it’s not much use to the village, so I’d rather keep an active player on, since it’s more fair that way too.

Also yep I meant Cyndi voted for you @Lillith Montgomery not the other way around sorry!

I'm not gonna lie I'm hella suspicious of Clara as well so I feel somewhat vindicated in that regard

Ok so the time is approaching and I decided to give Soho a chance to prove my suspicions are wrong. I vote Zennon Baros as well just for the inactivity.

Voting will close in roughly one hour, the current standings are:

Zennon Baros: 5
Amy Rosemary: 2
Lillith Montgomery: 2

I don't think I'll be back on before the day cycle ends, so I'll say this now.

I think that at this stage, if you're suspicious of someone, you should vote for them. Voting someone out for inactivity won't really tell us much later on, especially when the votes are as skewed as they are now. The most we can conclude from the above vote total is that there might be a wolf bandwagoning on the Zennon vote. I think I'd rather see a closer vote or more suspects named in the hopes that they later come back the next round and try to defend themselves, offering up even more information.

If you truly have no idea who to vote for, then fine, I guess Zennon is as good of a choice as any. But inactivity is also a really good excuse for a wolf seeking to hide their vote. So if you're even remotely suspicious of someone else, I'd suggest you vote for them.

I’m going to vote for Amy Rosemary. Don’t have much to back up that choice other than vague suspicion.

I really hope this is correct, someone pls double check me :p

IC NAMEOOCVote Day 1Vote Day 2Vote Day 3
Elliot BriarKrisAmy Rosemary (1)Zennon Baros (1)
Poppy PerkinsKadiJames Cade (3)Amy Rosemary (3)
Lysander SummersJesseZennon Baros (2)
Cyndi KingsleyCyndiLilith Montgomery (1)XX
Adorah Zumwalt (G)KierstenXXX
Lily HarbourLauren
Harper AlstonAnaAmy Rosemary (2)Amy Rosemary (1)
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneJames Cade (1)Amy Rosemary (2)
Bobbi BacuzziVerityPoppy Perkins
Selene Le FeyMiaLily Harbour (1)Zennon Baros (3)
Lillith MontgomerySoho
Amy JewelAnabelleAmy Rosemary (3)
Samuel PhillipsAnna
Ruben RightRubenJames Cade (2)Zennon Baros (5)
Amy RosemaryClaraLilith Montgomery (1)
Zennon BarosTeigs
Ronald LazaraoRonaldLily Harbour (2)Lilith Montgomery (3)
Skylar AndersonSamanthaLilith Montgomery (2)
Zennon Baros (4)
James CadeDanXX

EDIT: Looking at this it stands out to me that Soho hasn't voted at all over the past two days, despite being active. Unless we made a mistake?

That does make me slightly more suspicious of her, because I think it's in the best interest of wolves not to vote (less information to analyze later)

I gotta agree with you Ana, but I also don't like casting votes when I don't have a good reason for it.

And I had the exact same thought, Daph... it's Very Odd of Soho to be on the chopping block and choose not to vote to save herself, especially when she's hinting she has some sort of role. She could have easily voted for Teigs to weigh the vote in her favour before going to bed..

I don't even necessarily mean to save herself, just... generally expressing an opinion in either way would be helpful after her death. Which is making me more suspicious again (but not enough to change my vote this late)

Not to muddy the waters but I think I will change my vote this late.. and switch over to Amy Rosemary.

On it

Amy Rosemary (4)
Lily HarbourLauren
Lillith MontgomerySoho
Samuel PhillipsAnna
Zennon BarosTeigs
Zennon Baros (4)
James CadeDanXX

EDIT: added colors or roles to the dead people who have been voted for, will make seeing who voted for wolves more clear later.

EDIT2: made it even more clear with background colors, I think if we do this and continue this it willmake things clearer in the future (I am a big supporter of color coding things)

EDIT 3 : In case I die at some point I suggest this:
Villager
Wolf
Special Role

Last edited:
The final tallies come to

Amy Rosemary: 5
Zennon Baros: 4
Lillith Montgomery: 2

The townsfolk argued back and forth all throughout the day, certainty changing to uncertainty at the drop of a hat. With their numbers dwindling and time on their minds, the villagers knew they needed to begin rooting out the wolves in their midst, before it was too late.

Though minds were changed and voices were loud, by sunset a consensus had been found. A consensus, as it turned out, that for once served the village. The signs were unmistakeable; Amy Rosemary had been a
Werewolf hiding in their midst, and now with her gone the villagers could feel a little safer as they retreated to their homes.
UIznT52.png

All night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions

I'm-a make a deal with the bad wolf
So the bad wolf don't bite no more

Although one wolf had been purged from their midst, a peaceful night would have been too much for the village to ask for. The shrieks of pain shattering the night had lifted any hopes of safety, and the townsfolk knew this night had brought them fresh horrors.

When sunrise came, the townsfolk congregated, filled with dread as they looked to see who among their number had vanished. But the scene in the silversmith's workshop was one none could have predicted. Ronald Lazarao lay dead on the floor, the
Werewolf having succumbed to the toxic silver on the way to his target. With one more wolf gone from their number, the townsfolk gathered yet again to discuss how to handle the remainder of the infestation.
oNO0SWx.png

You have 24 hours to discuss who to lynch.

(Before anyone asks, which wolf perished from silver was decided by RNG.)

Holy crap we got two! :party:

Rowan, I'm assuming the flavor text would let us know if one is the dire wolf?

Well, I'd say we've had a very good day/night cycle.

Oh wow, what a rush!

EDIT: Now to wait for Daph to make a nice chart to analyze 👀

Updating this immediately

Amy Rosemary (4)
Lily HarbourLauren
Lillith MontgomerySoho
Samuel PhillipsAnna
Zennon BarosTeigs
Zennon Baros (4)
James CadeDanXX

Villager
Wolf
Special Role

A few observations:
- I was suspicious of Soho for not voting yet so far, and I still am a bit. But looking at wolf votes, it is hard to imagine she's a wolf.

- I am pretty sure now that Kris is not a wolf because her vote was the one that caused Amy to be lynched

- am also less suspicious of Ana for voting for Amy Rosemary twice and both times early on

- I wonder if the remaining wolves were in the vote Zennon camp the previous day, it would seem like a logical vote for them assuming Teigs is not a wolf and just inactive, I'm looking at those jumping on late in particular (Ruben and Samantha)

pftt Amy? She never suss what you on about :r

This aged well :teehee:

I'm glad the votes both days were close because it gives us more information to analyze. I'm a lot less suspicious of the people who voted for Clara either day since each of their votes were needed to lynch her off (I hope that made sense)

I wonder if the remaining wolves were in the vote Zennon camp the previous day, it would seem like a logical vote for them assuming Teigs is not a wolf and just inactive, I'm looking at those jumping on late in particular (Ruben and Samantha)
Samantha changing her vote particularly stands out to me now that we know Clara was a wolf.. If a wolf was on the chopping block and the tides was moving towards Teigan over Soho, it might make sense to swing suddenly 🤔

Also agree that Soho is likely in the clear at this point or at least far lower in suspicion

I think the late Zennon votes are probably a good place to look.

I also want to point out that Clara/Amy defended inactive players pretty strongly in the last round which is why I found her to be suspicious and why I voted for her. So maybe there is still a wolf hiding among the inactive players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back