🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

Samantha changing her vote particularly stands out to me now that we know Clara was a wolf.. If a wolf was on the chopping block and the tides was moving towards Teigan over Soho, it might make sense to swing suddenly 🤔

Also agree that Soho is likely in the clear at this point or at least far lower in suspicion
That's what I noticed too! I believe wolves would have wanted Zennon to be lynched because of inactivity, it is an easy reason to give. I'm suspecting Teigs might be the spellcaster because its never been used and I believe she's the only person who hasn't posted yet, though correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh wow, what a rush!

EDIT: Now to wait for Daph to make a nice chart to analyze 👀
U know it :p

Speaking of charts, updating this one

Seer
Fool
BodyguardProfessor Cyndi Kingsley
Mayor
Spellcaster
Silversmith
Hunter
WerewolfAmy Rosemary
WerewolfRonald Lazarao
Werewolf
Dire Wolf
Villager/GhostAdorah Zumwalt*
VillagerJames Cade
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager

I was just thinking, since the wolves now know who the silversmith is, perhaps they can reveal themselves? I know that leaves us open to someone falsely claiming but it can also help to have that role confirmed since they can't exactly be eaten for it.

I was just thinking, since the wolves now know who the silversmith is, perhaps they can reveal themselves? I know that leaves us open to someone falsely claiming but it can also help to have that role confirmed since they can't exactly be eaten for it.
If someone falsely claims I assume the real one would speak up, and we'd only have to watch both's voting patterns to see which one is likely a wolf. I don't even think falsely claiming would be a good wolf strategy, as it would immediately out them if we took a chance and lynched one of them.

EDIT: what I mean to say is that if someone falsely claims, I would really hope the real person speaks up (of course, assuming they are active) because in that case we just pick one to lynch. If that person is the silversmith the other one is pretty much guaranteed to be a wolf. If not, then we also have a wolf because they are the only ones with any reason to falsely claim.

EDIT 2: I admit I didn't immediately consider they might be active because I forgot for a second its a pretty passive role. BUT I have a feeling wolves wouldn't go for someone inactive, as it is better for them to take out active people?

I also want to point out that Clara/Amy defended inactive players pretty strongly in the last round which is why I found her to be suspicious and why I voted for her. So maybe there is still a wolf hiding among the inactive players.
Thinking this over Kadi and I can't decide if there's any credence to it because it's likely Clara was just defending her own inactivity to try and ease suspicion. That being said, I am more sus of users like Annaleise who I've seen on the site but not posting in the thread..

But also, we have other info to go off of first so perhaps not our first priority.

All in all, my top suspects right now are people who voted Zennon last round. With Samantha on number 1 and Ruben on number 2 for me. But I didn't forget about Jesse or Mia either.

Jesse didn't vote for anyone day 1 and Mia voted for Lily Harbour day 1 like Ronald did.

I've been oddly suspicious of Mia for mostly contributing nothing to the conversation any time she posts, but I am suspicious of Ruben for much the same reason so ?

Also sorry to double post but whether the silversmith reveals themselves or not, it's probably safe to assume they're an active player, since doubt the wolves would target any after we've notably mentioned we're suspicious of them.

Also sorry to double post but whether the silversmith reveals themselves or not, it's probably safe to assume they're an active player, since doubt the wolves would target any after we've notably mentioned we're suspicious of them.
Yep agreed.

I also am suspicious of Mia, but also of Jesse. I have this mental block where I'm so glad he's not killed day one so I really don't want to be suspicious of him, but I still find it strange not to vote day one. If nothing else, it always gives us information later down the line.

I love that the fact Jesse isn't dead is reason enough to be suspicious lol

Jesse not voting also has him on my suspicious list.

Also, read back some posts and I'm lowering Ruben from my suspicions list some since he did argue against voting for Soho at first BEFORE the first vote for Clara was cast, which he had not real reason to do if he is a wolf.

Something that struck me about the first vote...

At first, it was tied between Clara, Kadi, Dan, Lauren, and Soho (in that order). I then voted for Clara, putting her in danger. Rm voted for Lauren to tie up the votes again, so I think that points to Lauren likely being innocent as well. Ruben and Kadi then voted for Dan, but I don't consider Kadi suspicious because she voted for Clara the next day. And then Annabelle tried to tie the votes again by voting for Clara.

All that is to say, Ruben stands out as very suspicious to me. He also hasn't really contributed much to the conversation (in his first vote, he didn't even give a reason for voting for Dan).

Plus he went on to vote for Teigs.

My only hesitation is that if he were a wolf, I'm not sure why he wouldn't follow Rm (and Mia) and vote for Lauren as well to secure Clara's safety? That's the one thing I can't really puzzle out.

EDIT: Editing to finish adding colors just because it was bothering me lol. Also changed Amy to Annabelle for consistency

I love that the fact Jesse isn't dead is reason enough to be suspicious lol
I'm trying hard not to say that because I don't entirely agree with that and I don't enjoy how reputations from past games can influence this game, but the fact that he didn't vote day one is suspicious to me :p

That's what I noticed too! I believe wolves would have wanted Zennon to be lynched because of inactivity, it is an easy reason to give. I'm suspecting Teigs might be the spellcaster because its never been used and I believe she's the only person who hasn't posted yet, though correct me if I'm wrong.
giphy.gif

source.gif

oh heck okay nvm on my Teigs theory she hasnt been online recently enough to be the spellcaster

Also Jesse are you agreeing with that statement of Kris or are you claiming the role?

it would make sense why he's not been eaten yet
Also I love that break down, Ana. I agree that we can probably consider Lauren safe, less sure about how suspicious Ruben is...

So was that a yes Jesse claims Silversmith? :r

Oh god I didn’t realise me changing my vote would accidentally make me a prime suspect... x_x well all I can say to defend myself was it was an honest mistake, and my reasons for changing I’ve already said, mostly just I found any active player better than an inactive player, and found it a more fair way to lynch too.

I’m writing this off my phone now, so I can’t have as many tabs open as I’d like so I can keep checking who said what etc, so for now the only stuff I can contribute to off the top of my head is that I think revealing the silversmith is a good idea since the wolves can’t lynch them anyway, and that way we can at least be sure they stay alive for ages, meaning the village has a higher chance of winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back