🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

That helps lol

This is the best way to test whether Kiersten's for sure not a wolf as well (assuming she's not making a conclusion from vague info), so I'll take her word for it and vote for Samuel Phillips

...well I guess I'm voting for Samuel Phillips. Kiersten is almost definitely a villager (it would be dumb if the wolves targeted the Silversmith twice).

Oh excellent point, Ana! Then yes, definitely.

This is the best way to test whether Kiersten's for sure not a wolf as well (assuming she's not making a conclusion from vague info), so I'll take her word for it and vote for Samuel Phillips
Extremely smart point!
...well I guess I'm voting for Samuel Phillips. Kiersten is almost definitely a villager (it would be dumb if the wolves targeted the Silversmith twice).
As well as this one, therefore I vote Samuel Phillips as well!

So I made a few notes as I read though and went back to get references. Before I saw the ghosts response. But it took me so much time I am posting it.
and I will also admit it took me far longer to interpret the s with jumping back to find the code multiple times and then took me longer to realise that everyone was voting for Annaleise because it was shopkeeper orange where as my head went to Samantha as I thought it was gryffindor red :doh:

also seeing as the silversmith has now been attacked it seems pretty fair that it is almost guaranteed that the ghost is a villager. As it would be stupid to attack the silversmith twice.

I vote for Samuel philips
Also Jesse are you agreeing with that statement of Kris or are you claiming the role?
Just a thought. This is not as clear a question as it sounds and I get jesses frustration at it. It is basically two questions in one. Are you agreeing with the statement? Are you claiming the role?

When talking to the castee a single question question not an either or would be better. Or do something like colour code each option so there is a clearer way to show what the response is.

I voted for teigs because

Mia - Voting for Lauren, who I have reason to believe is safe, and never giving solid reasoning for her votes beyond inactivity

EDIT**: sudden thought, Ruben could be a dire wolf bonded to Soho... 🤔

I’m off to bed now and it will e night before morning. so I had better cast a vote before I sleep.

no matter how I vote it is going to look suspicious. Jump on the bandwagon cause a tie or token vote for someone else. And I really have no clue. But I feel like soho can be trusted for now. And it sounds like she might know something useful so I am going to vote for teigs. Sorry zennon baros

Also soho are the colours of the names on your table to mean something? Obviously they are dead people but the colours don’t match up with the type of death.

Rm broke the tie by voting for Soho. Mia tied it again by voting for Teigs. (3-3-1)

I thought my reasoning was fairly clear. Soho had given the impression that she was innocent and there was a tie so I voted to break it.

Also another thought. How do we know the direwolf is not dead? Will @Ainsley Lynch tell us. Because from my understanding if the wolf is killed the other person is fine. It is only if the other person is killed that the wolf dies.

So, going off the fact that no one who's posted yet as claimed it, and Soho was implying she had a role earlier, I'm going to guess Soho's the silversmith. @Lillith Montgomery Is that right?
My guess is if that's true, wolves tried to kill her for implying a role earlier in the game when people were voting for her.

I still have to read back but since a wolf died from silversmith, I think I can safely say my role. I'm the silversmith. I wanted to get at least one wolf before getting lynched off, so I was kind of panicked during the last day round hoping I won't die :)

EDIT:
I'm going to guess Soho's the silversmith.

Yes :D

Also another thought. How do we know the direwolf is not dead? Will @Ainsley Lynch tell us. Because from my understanding if the wolf is killed the other person is fine. It is only if the other person is killed that the wolf dies.
If the Dire Wolf dies their role will be announced, no matter the means of death.

I do hope Anna is a wolf-wolf. If we're left with just the direwolf we have double the chance to kill them by accidentally lynching their bondmate.

So, since today's vote is pretty much a write off in terms of information gathering; I'm gonna spend some time musing over who've been eaten so far and why..
Night 1: Kiersten - 99% chance this was totally at random. Depending on how you wanna think about it, there may be credence to not picking a notably established player like Dan, Jesse, or Daph
Night 2: Cyndi - Cyndi didn't do much during the game beyond defend Dan and vote for Soho 🤔 Possibly a target because she's an established user who's clearly played enough to know playing patterns.
Night 3 : Wolves target Soho - Soho implied she had a special role when folks were moving to lynch her after Cyndi's death. I think this is probably the most likely reason she was targeted.

With this info.. honestly I'm inclined to be less suspicious of Samantha for switching her vote. Notably Ruben also implied this was he wasn't voting for her either, and there is a possibility either of them decided not to vote for her outwardly and kill her during the night 🤷‍♂️

I regret ever wishing the spellcaster was active because as funny as the gifs have been, I'm terrible at interpreting emojis.

Can anyone translate this? Jesse, are you trying to say you have suspicions about who the last two wolves could be? Or who the direwolf and its bond mate might be? Or something else entirely? Gifs of playbys could be helpful

EDIT: Actually, I think I got it, if it's about account switching xD

With this info.. honestly I'm inclined to be less suspicious of Samantha for switching her vote. Notably Ruben also implied this was he wasn't voting for her either, and there is a possibility either of them decided not to vote for her outwardly and kill her during the night 🤷‍♂️

I was doing something nice for Soho since everyone was voting for her and suspecting her, so i just voted by inactivity as a way to keep the game goong for a few more days and eliminate the non playing people, and now i'm a sus=))=))forget what everyone tells you! Being nice gets you nowhere=))=))=))

jkjk i know it's how the game works tho

I regret ever wishing the spellcaster was active because as funny as the gifs have been, I'm terrible at interpreting emojis.

Can anyone translate this? Jesse, are you trying to say you have suspicions about who the last two wolves could be? Or who the direwolf and its bond mate might be? Or something else entirely? Gifs of playbys could be helpful

EDIT: Actually, I think I got it, if it's about account switching xD
It's about the switching=))=))=))

Moving on...

I was doing something nice for Soho since everyone was voting for her and suspecting her, so i just voted by inactivity as a way to keep the game goong for a few more days and eliminate the non playing people

I would think that if you're a villager, the goal is to find the wolves as quickly as possible and not to drag out the game (edit: and risk more innocents getting eaten) :r

Being nice gets you nowhere
This is werewolf, the only people who have the luxery of being nice are people who know they won't get eaten. Like say, a wolf :r

EDIT: Ana and me on the same wavelength here 🧠

I would think that if you're a villager, the goal is to find the wolves as quickly as possible and not to drag out the game :r
But as my first game i kinda wanted to drag it so i could understand how to play. I feel like the game is moving so fast i can barely keep up or understand what is going on! I still have no idea how some stuff were figured tbh=))=))=))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back