✒️HNZ Community Signature✒️

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Happy birthday HNZ.
It is time to sign the annual HNZ birthday signature. A birthday card for the site if you like.
As the site is turning 18, it is a big one.
It can now legally vote, change its name, buy alcohol or work at a bar.
The signature is a great way to remember who was around each year and the memories we have with each other.

how it works
  1. Post in this thread saying you're adding your name.
  2. Save the signature that the person before you uploaded
  3. Place your name on it in text no larger than the title. (Your name, nickname, or what we call you).
  4. Re-save the file as a high-quality.PNG image (Seriously, this might be number 4, but it's super important, make sure it's a .PNG file and not a .JPG)
  5. Re-upload it, then edit your post in this thread to include the new signature
If you cannot add your name yourself, post in the thread asking if someone can add your name. (and if you have a preference for colour or font) and someone kind will add it for you.

So without further ado, here is the sig.

HNZ%2018%20mia%20.png

((there were a couple where the last image was a broken link. so the most recent available image has been linked, nd unfortunately some the older ones have fallen victim to the photo bucket watermark :( ))
awesome_youmayloveme1-1.png

CommunitySigAddedTeigan.png

hnz-now.png

HNZAD1-1.png

birthdayy8_zpsa35eb15e.png

HNZBiffday_zpsa4d3cf08.png

birfthday.png

jg83nvo.png

tumblr_optcswq8QZ1w1znofo1_400.png

j83JA2P.png

ZlNEQbG.png

4TpOrEC.png

KxRH08G.png

EFOTDFM.png

Last edited:
Can someone perhaps add me? Sorry I'm such an noob it doesn't work.

Can someone add me too! Would prefer a darker colour and a more cursive font if I can be picky :r (she says, despite the existence of beggers can't be choosers)

Can someone add me please? No preference on color.

Added myself and Amanda

RJ4OgFx.png

CaZE2mJ.png

Last edited:
rj7FApJ.png

added myself:

bI7kL7D.png

Could some add me if they get a chance? I can't get it to save high quality and am worried about it being too blurry. Thank you - no color preference!

can someone throw me in by emzies pleaaase? 🥺

Oooh, could someone add my name to it as well please?

Hi :) add me please to

nyPTf7c.png

Helllooooo, late to the party like always lols! But would someone be able to add me too pls? Any colour is good with me hehe

Added Maria & myself

oO3aCkx.png

Please can Pheeb be popped along the bottom in red? 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back