Y39 Club Fair

Sydney grinned and nodded at Emily in response, taking the water bottle thankfully, but her attention was pulled back towards more approaching club members. "Sign your name here. And take a button," she said, sliding over the sign-up sheet and belatedly remembering the enchanted buttons Juniper had brought with her. @Leonardo Orr

Ajaccio was quite pleased when someone approached and someone he recognised, he'd brought Crystal to the accio room at one point when she'd needed some help. "Hey! good stuff, fill this out and attach some examples and you're good to go," Ajax told him, holding out the forms to him. He'd been interested in photography by how he'd looked about the accio room.

Eugene nodded, he took the form and filled it out quickly. he attached some of his pictures to it and then nervously handed it back before giving him a small wave and then heading off. "See you later bro," he called out.

Leonardo took the form that he was handed and signed his name. "I would rather not," he replied, the buttons were undoubtedly cool but he did think they were a little childish and he didn't want to be childish. "Thank you," he finished and handed it back before heading away. He knew he needed to loosen up and maybe be a bit friendlier but he wasn't sure how to. He glanced around and spotted the wild patch, he thought about it and then decided to go over. it was probably more of a mix of fun and maybe useful. "Good afternoon, I would like to sign up," he said to the older boy standing there.
@Lysander Summers

Hamish's eyes shifted over to the table that Seamus pointed to. He nodded, thinking that it sounded like a good idea. He followed silently, looking to the other boys and nodding. "Yeah, we would like to join," he agreed with his brother. @Seamus Reid @Simon Thorne @Noel Waldgrave

Just as one group of boys left another arrived. He watched a shy Hufflepuff who was older than most of the first years joining, expectantly as he waited for him to speak up. "Of course." he said with some forced enthusiasm and gestured to the sign up list. "Just write you name. Very easy." he instructed as he noticed two identical boys approached the table next. Simon grinned as they both asked to join the club. "Well he asked first and we have a limit when we come to twins." he teased but sighed a moment later, not even enjoying his own joke. "Kidding. Write you name over there and take some sweets if you'd like." he said before reaching out and grabbing a piece for himself. "Welcome to the Brotherhood of Magic." he added, but it came out muffled due to the sweet in his mouth. @Louis Vernier @Seamus Reid @Hamish Reid

Lysander gave the boy a brief, confused stare. Wasn't sure about flowers? He'd walked over to the one place inundated with flowers! Lysander was literally dressed head to toe in them. "We do all kinds of plants. Shrubs, vegetables, fruits. We did a tree one year." He recovered with a chuckle. He nodded the affirmative when asked if he was the Quidditch captain, though this wasn't the right event to get people interested in Quidditch. He looked around the courtyard and then leaned in conspiratorily to whisper to the boy. "I wouldn't be here, dressed like this, if it wasn't the best club." He nodded sagely. Another very similar-looking boy showed up, and Lysander beamed when he was referred to as your Flowerness. He had to remember to write that down. "For sure. Did you want to get in?" He asked the first boy, since the two must have been related, before posing for a shot. It wasn't long before someone else had rocked up to the table, and Lysander indicated to the sign-up sheet and quill. "Go right ahead, lemme know if you have any questions. You guys can all take a flower crown too, if you like." He said, offering up a couple of the woven crowns. They were a good way to advertise the club around the courtyard.​
@Xinyi Huang @Jingyi Huang @Leonardo Orr

Louis nodded as the older Slytherin told him that he just needed to write his name down. He picked up the quill and did so. "Thank you." he muttered once he had finished. "Here." He passed the quill on to the younger Ravenclaw boy before then quickly heading away. He was very much excited for his first ever meeting with the Brotherhood.
@Simon Thorne @Hamish Reid

Samantha smiles at the younger girl, pleased with what she says, as she then nods. "Oh yeah, I've had a lot of fun when I joined the club. We've done slumber parties and parties. We even do a big and little sister thing within the club where we pair up the members together. And the events we've done with the guys are blind dates for the Yule Ball. I personally haven't done the club event myself but I have heard that most of the club members do enjoy it" Samantha says with a small smile, as she explains about the events that they do for the club.

@Maisie Morvay

Jingyi grinned when the flower boy posed for his camera and he was quick to raise it up and snap a quick polaroid, watching as he printed out. And then a second one for himself, waving them both in one hand for the moment. And then he was asked if he wanted to join the club and he was rather quick to shake his head. "Oh, no. Not me. I'm not good with flowers. I'm better at killing them than looking after them." It was probably not a good idea for him to join the club where they were supposed to looking after flowers. Then he glanced at his polaroids, grinning at the pictures before holding the first one out to the older boy. "You can have this one," he Jingyi was dressed like that, he would want some picture to commemorate it. Then, he looked at his brother, "You're gonna join this club, right?"
@Xinyi Huang @Lysander Summers

sky nodded when the boy said what conglomerated meant. it made sense. and she she could play music. violin, flute and her favourite the viola. but it also sounded good to be able to try other arts. "that sounds cosy. how do I sign up. my name is sky.. I mean my name is Niamh Eriksen but I am often called sky." she said. realising that if she was officially signing up she ha better use her official name, or rather at least one of the names on her id card

Hamish almost froze when the older boy spoke, but relaxed as he realized it was a poor attempt at a joke. "Ha ha very funny," he commented dryly. He smiled as a different boy handed him a quill, scribbling down both his name and Seamus' name before picking out some sweets. He offered one to his brother, popping the other in his mouth. @Simon Thorne @Seamus Reid

Xinyi was a little reassured by the boys statements, and eyed the flower crown. He wanted to take one, but he knew he was too soft. He needed to toughen up, didn't he? But if the Quidditch captain was wearing them... he peeked to his brother as Jingyi spoke, and nodded slowly. "I think so," he picked up a quill and scribbled his name down. On a different whim, he picked up a flower crown, but instead of putting it on held it out for his brother instead. @Jingyi Huang @Lysander Summers

Charlie smiled nervously, taking the quill as it was offered and scribbling down his name. "Charlie Helkovaara," he introduced himself to the head boy. "I'm with the Monthly, but I think some of my roommates are in the brotherhood?" He offered, taking a step back and smiling at the other boy that signed up.

Maisie's eyes lit up as the girl spoke, and without asking any more questions she quickly signed her name. "That sounds awesome! When's the first meeting?" She asked, looking back up with a bright smile. A big sister? That sounded amazing! Maisie would love to have a big sister! @Samantha Jacobs

Leonardo nodded, he took a quill and sign up sheet and signed his name. He shook his head at the woven crown things. Seemed a bit childish so he was now suddenly unsure about this club but he'd already signed his name. He handed the form back and then headed away deciding he'd done enough, signed up for enough.

Seamus' gaze immediately narrowed at the leader of club at his joke. he didn't think it was that funny. He took the sheet after Hamish and signed his name on it. "Cheers," he said as he handed it back without much joy in his tone. He took his brother's sleeve and then began moving towards the centre of the room. "Shall we bounce?" he asked.
@Hamish Reid

Samantha smiles brightly at the girl as she watches her scribble down her name. "Okay cool! The meeting should be sometime soon, but I'll let you know. Feel free to take a muffin, cookie or a lolly as well" Samantha explains with a small smile, as she then points to the food that was placed on the table.

@Maisie Morvay

Ronald tries to visit the Y39 club fair to see for the first-year student and to check what club there will be joining, and the other higher student to join and another club he tries to search their classmates to have a tour in this event.

Molly had skipped her way towards the club fair, while also humming. She was absolutely excited to see all the clubs and was wondering which ones she could join. When she arrived at the club fair, she looked around with fun and interest, looking around to see what clubs would interest her the most, when she noticed a club called 'Heta Omega' and skipped her way towards the stall. She overheard the older girl explain to a girl around about her age explaining about the club and Molly's face lit up. "Oh! A girl club! That sounds so fun! Can I sign up!?" Molly says as she claps and jumps with excitement.

@Samantha Jacobs

Casper smiled, sliding a name card over to her. "Put your name on the sign up sheet. Your full name for records purposes, but if you prefer Sky, just put Sky on your nametag," he smiled at her. "We want you to be comfortable at our club. You can design this any way you would like." He told her, smiling and peeking to Kiara. He was glad that they were getting some sign ups. @Niamh Eriksen

Sky nodded as the boy slit the sign up sheet towards her. She had to put her full name. It seemed enemy at magic school she couldn’t escape her full name
Harmony Niamh ‘sky’ Eriksen.
she wrote in her neatest cursive writing. She then took the name badge and wrote sky full of artistic flourishes.
an exclamation on the other side of the room grabbed her attention of course it was molly. At least it explains what gets omega was. Her friend was right it did sound fun but she would go there later. The next stop was a table covered in flower crowns. And next to the table was the quiet boy from the tour and someone so covered in plants they were hardly recognisable. hello leo she said before turning to the plant person. this looks like a plant club. Can I sign up? she asked.
@Casper Beckett @Leonardo Orr @Lysander Summers

Bern knew that his cousin will be going to this year club, he sees it while he was walking to the grounds floor, he remembers last year when he is the one to joins the club at Hogwarts school, Bern tries to search for their batch mate and approach them if it's okay to them to hang out for this place.

Samantha smiles as she sees another young girl approach the stall and nods with a small smile. "Of course you can!" Samantha says with a small laugh as an excited girl asks to sign up. "Just sign your name on the signup sheet and feel free to take a muffin, cookie or lollies if you wish," Sam says with a small smile, as she points to the signup sheet that was placed at the front and then points to the food that was placed on the table.

@Molly Burke

Noel smiled as he noticed many boys wanted to join the brotherhood. Simon was talking to some other students and he smiled as one hufflepuff boy introduced himself. '' Hi Charlie. I'm Noel, welcome to the brotherhood.'' He than answered back. He watched around the great hall and than to Simon, grinning of an joke he tried to make to some twins.
@Charlie Helkovaara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back