Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

I always like when you put on new glasses for the first time and realize how much you needed new glasses xD

How did everyone's weekend go?

I get my new glasses today guys! Finally I'll be able to see and not have scratches all over my vision, except when I'm at work and will still wear my current glasses to protect the new ones
Please reveal them to us.

Steph! most important question, other than the new glasses helping you see of course, are they comfortable to wear as well? :D

Ooh that's a very important question. I have a pair of sunglasses that are so cute but very uncomfortable because they don't feel right over my ears.

Same @Professor Cyndi Kingsley. I have a pair where one lens is circle and one is square. For the long time, I was wondering why they were so annoying to wear. Circles and squares sit differently on your nose, and I didn't realize that until yesterday :tut:

Hows everyone's weekend going?

I finished up laundry a little while ago and did some cleaning around my place, so feeling productive today.

That's good that you were able to then!

That's usually me :lol:
But I have aall of this coming week off, so I'm trying to do some creative things (while lurkin' HNZ :creep: ). Also need to finish buying Christmas presents!!! How's everyone getting on with their shopping? :p

My weekend has been good! Went out of town for the weekend for my dad’s birthday. Glad to get away for a bit. I have bought a few gifts for friends for christmas! My mum has the house up and ready for christmas haha :lol:

I managed to find a christmas gift for my sister this weekend, which was nice :D I will get her a few more things I'm sure, but it's nice to find something I know she'll love!

Yay! I love shopping for presents but I don't know how good my judgement is always =))

Man I can't believe Monty's grandkids are 7 and 5 already!!! They'll be going to Hogwarts soon :frantics: x_x

I managed to get most of the things needed for Thanksgiving dinner, thankfully, over the weekend, then spent all day at Universal Studios yesterday.

Steph! most important question, other than the new glasses helping you see of course, are they comfortable to wear as well? :D
They don't feel uncomfortable! they actually fit a bit better than my old pair, which constantly wanted to fall off when i look down...too bad I'll still wear those for work and have to deal with that looking down all day xD

I think having to wear glasses would just frustrate me so much - and I'd definitely be too chicken to ever try to put contacts in.
Heaven help me when I get old! D:

My wife can't function at all without her glasses. It's so bad that her ophthalmologist reckons he's seen her eyesight actually improving with age. xD

I've definitely considered getting my eyes tested for glasses lately :correct: sometimes things are just out of focus 🤷‍♀️
Anyway, how is everyone's week going? my Saturday has been relaxing and I needed that x_x

Today I did nothing except watch the finale of British Bake-Off and eat leftovers.

I've definitely considered getting my eyes tested for glasses lately :correct: sometimes things are just out of focus 🤷‍♀️

Definitely get your eyes checked! I know my vision has gotten worse the more I use my screens. D:

I should have my eyes checked too, I haven't had an eye check in like 15 years - probably more, I can't actually remember the last time I had my eye sight checked. Though I've not had many problems with my eyesight, it's so far always been fine.

I got new glasses last week. I wore them every day at work since and no one noticed. though yesterday I also noticed that the pants I was wearing all week had a huge split up the back and no one had noticed that either so maybe it is a good thing that people don't look at me too closely.

how is everyone's weekend going?

My weekend is going alright! We just finished the latest season of The Crown, so I'm kinda an expert on the royal family now. :tut: (I joke because all the papers here have been running articles about how frustrating royal experts find The Crown because it uses facts to bolster fiction and they seem to think everybody regards it as a docudrama.)

My weekend is going alright! We just finished the latest season of The Crown, so I'm kinda an expert on the royal family now. :tut: (I joke because all the papers here have been running articles about how frustrating royal experts find The Crown because it uses facts to bolster fiction and they seem to think everybody regards it as a docudrama.)

Yes I love the Crown! Although certainly true that people are taking it as fact. Camilla Parker Bowles is getting hate from people who have watched the Crown. 40 years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back