Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

Waiting for tea to cool down from the boiling temp of the pot is such a tricky thing, burn your tongue drinking too fast or only enjoy luke warm when you wait too long.

How is everyone today?

I worked out earlier this afternoon, and am currently waiting on a winter storm to drop six-ish inches of snow. I am READY to be cozy inside :wub:

Ohh man, it's back to being like 70 here next week, I wanna be cosy.

Oohh I'm jealous of all you guys getting snow!!! We haven't had proper snowfall here for a few years and I want to build a snowman gosh darnit

We got a dusting on inauguration day which was nice but I'm hoping we get at least one more big snow before winter is up. It hasn't even been very cold until today. Today was...pretty cold.

In the part where I live we didn't got that much snow XD It's the next day already gone always. I want to ice skateeee

In the part where I live we didn't got that much snow XD It's the next day already gone always. I want to ice skateeee
We got a lot on one day (the day I posted that photo) but it was gone the next day. I think it wasn't cold enough here to ice skate either though I also can't ice skate at all so I wouldn't know

We got about 30 seconds of snowfall the other day... that might be all we see this year =))

I’m so jealous!!! I’ve not seen six inches of snow before in my life xD if it snowed very hard here we’d get maybe 4 :D but I haven’t seen that much in like 5 years or more either

Even a few flakes on the top of a hill about 250km away makes the news here. And people will drive there to see it even if it hardly sticks.

Any fun weekend plans for anyone?

a road trip to the town that I have been offered a job at. I hope that the town doesn't live up to its (fairly rough) reputation as even though I haven't accepted the job I have handed in my notice at my current job. (yes I was pretty freaked out on Tuesday after I had done that). I also want to make a start on packing and cleaning (o at least do the three days worth of dishes) and also make the most of the attractions in the local area so maybe a hike.

does anyone else have any big weekend plans?

Wow good luck with it all Mia!! I hope it turns out to be nice there, you always tend to hear the bad stories about a place and not the good ones, but with any luck there will be some great areas ^_^

I'm off work today and being a complete slug hanging out inside. It's very cold (-6 F/-21 C) and I'm still in pajamas. I don't think I'm going to venture out today. Shame my muse is off somewhere.

How are you lovely folks?

Hi Amanda!! :hug:

Jeeez, stay in your pyjamas, it's the right thing to do =))

I'm probably going to bed in a minute, heckin early for a Friday night but I'm exhausted

It's my first actual weekend in a long time, I stayed in my PJs for most of the morning :p But my weather is 21c/69f bahaha, can't wait for winter xD

Pajama days are so great!

Pajama days are so great!
100% agree. I'm still in them :r Decided not to go out.

I did dance for an hour and make a nice pasta dinner. Now I'm baking some from-scratch oatmeal raisin cookies. :frantics:

It's a long weekend here so for the next 3 days I am a pajama person :p

Thanks Clare and Cyndi I didn’t end up making the road trip as we went into lockdown for five days on Sunday.

I just got home from work. And have work tomorrow and Monday. So no pyjama days for me. Now lunch. Then I might make a start on packing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back