Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

IT'S SNOWING
But not settling because it's wet

Shame.. unless you don't like snow, then YAY!:party:

Yay!!!

How is everyone doing this weekend?

We have snow as well, more than I remember seeing in the last few years honestly. It's fun but I'm mostly enjoying looking at it from inside :r

Same here! It's actually snowing right now and we're probably going to be adding 6 inches to the 2 feet we got last week. :o

Ahh you guys are so lucky that it’s snowing where you live! It hasn’t snowed where I live for ages, I think the last time it did was 10 years ago and that was only for like half a minute max... I honestly don’t know if my city has ever actually properly seen snow xD

How has everyone been doing? Any fun weekend plans?

How's everyone been? Any highlights of your week? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

Helloooooo. I've been just not feeling it this week. Trying to get back into the swing of things and catch up on posts. I've just been editing and recording videos today. Hoping to get out and enjoy the warmish weather tomorrow. How about everyone else?

Aw hope you feel better soon!! ^_^ I’ve actually been the exact opposite, I went from having about 20 lessons to catch up on to only about 8 which is good! Although I feel bad for the Professors for just suddenly getting an influx of all my posts... but better now than when exams come around right? :p

Aw hope you feel better soon!! ^_^ I’ve actually been the exact opposite, I went from having about 20 lessons to catch up on to only about 8 which is good! Although I feel bad for the Professors for just suddenly getting an influx of all my posts... but better now than when exams come around right? :p

Definitely saves you the stress at the end of the semester too xD

Happy international women’s day everyone.
Is anyone doing anything to celebrate it?
The most notable thing I did was wish people a happy iwd and do a quick 20 minute yoga workout just so I can got the award on my watch. :r

Happy international women’s day everyone.
Is anyone doing anything to celebrate it?
The most notable thing I did was wish people a happy iwd and do a quick 20 minute yoga workout just so I can got the award on my watch. :r

Those digital awards can honestly be such motivation! I've kept my streak on Duolingo since January just because I don't want it to go away D:

Are you following a specific yoga series or just do it on your own?

I haven't done anything for iwd. I feel like I'm seeing more people celebrating it this year than before - which is exciting.

Those digital awards can honestly be such motivation! I've kept my streak on Duolingo since January just because I don't want it to go away D:

Are you following a specific yoga series or just do it on your own?

I haven't done anything for iwd. I feel like I'm seeing more people celebrating it this year than before - which is exciting.

Tell me about it. My current Duolingo streak is 535 days. Though with the number of lessens started at 11:56 it shouldn’t be. And thank dip for the streak freeze. That has saved my owl many a time.
No real specific plan. There is a girl on YouTube who I watch who does a selection of exercise videos and I did one of her yoga ones

Tell me about it. My current Duolingo streak is 535 days. Though with the number of lessens started at 11:56 it shouldn’t be. And thank dip for the streak freeze. That has saved my owl many a time.
No real specific plan. There is a girl on YouTube who I watch who does a selection of exercise videos and I did one of her yoga ones

Dang! I wish it was that long for me. I hit 58 today but definitely have used some of those freezes when I realize it is 11:58 p.m. xD

Oh who do you watch? I'm trying to get into yoga, but it's finding someone to follow that actually understands what beginner means :r

@Édelie de la Mora: Woo. Go you. 58 is good going. All it takes is time and a little perseverance.
the channel is called madfit

My current Duolingo streak is 535 days
535 days... :o the most I ever got to was about 100 and I thought that was impressive:p just out of curiosity what languages are you guys learning?? I’ve tried a bunch but the only one I’ve stuck with has been German :D

535 days... :o the most I ever got to was about 100 and I thought that was impressive:p just out of curiosity what languages are you guys learning?? I’ve tried a bunch but the only one I’ve stuck with has been German :D

the last time i lost my strak was from a glitch in the system. i used a streak freeze (I saw the freeze vanish) then bought a new one straight away and it didn't seem to recognise that there had originally been one there. so if you are going to do that buy the new freeze in the morning.

anyway, I am mainly learning Danish, I am slowly getting all levels to level five but it is hard as the classes are so complex i have given up using my phone). I am also enjoying the stories in german. and doing a wee bit of Scottish Gaelic but am only on the fifth topic on that one.

edit: an example sentence from this evening:
Hele bandet vandt en præmie for deres fantastiske koncert for tre måneder siden

the whole band won a prize for their fantastic performance three months ago.

Last edited:
Oh who do you watch? I'm trying to get into yoga, but it's finding someone to follow that actually understands what beginner means :r
Yoga with Adriane is my go to YouTuber for Yoga, and I really enjoy the variety of lessons she offers.

Hey everyone!! :hug:

Been meaning to try out Yoga, might check out Yoga with Adriane at some point :D

Ah man its so cool to hear about everyone learning languages, I wish I had time for that as well :(

How is everyone's week going so far?

Life has been so...hectic lately. How have you all been doing?

Life has been so...hectic lately. How have you all been doing?
Hectic is right! A little tired but good, went out to a comedy show last night, and just tucking into some solid study today. Currently looking at the immune system which is a complex beast!

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back