Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

That sounds nice!
I am happy for the weekend. Am working on my fantasy baseball team at the moment. My family and I play together and our draft day is tomorrow, so I need to get ready!

Happy Sunday! It's supposed to rain all day so I think I'll be having a cozy day in. How about you all?

I'm having a bit of a weird day, it's going by so fast @_@ but I've done some HNZing and I'm glad about that.

I hope it stops being weird!
Sundays always seem to go by quickly, don't they?

The weekend went way too quickly x_x

I'm looking forward to the long weekend this weekend, it's gonna be awesome to catch up on sleep :p

We looove a long weekend! I also love Samuel’s graphic you have in his banner, the sneaky chest x-ray background is very cool :shifty:

so I am away for the weekend. and as it was a last-minute change of plans I booked into a hostel (also because I didn't want to pay a lot for accommodation) but I booked a private room so I could have some space and a bit of pice and quiet. unfortunately the private room opens onto the common room and all I can hear are people playing cards, and music outside.

how is everyone else's weekend going?

Awww no.

My weekend has been busy. Had a later birthday dinner with my mom yesterday. She wasn't able to last weekend because she had surgery the day before my birthday and was laid up the whole weekend.

Today I have my part of a group assignment I need to spend the day working on.

How is everyone doing?

I'm very excited for duelling season :frantics:

Tonight I made homemade lasagna for the first time- veggie & cheese. I learned an important life lesson too late- not to stir the noodles when you pre-boil them (I tore them to ribbons, oops.) Despite this, the dish turned out quite nice, after all the prep and waiting!

@Tilly Drage pictures please!! I've been wanting to make lasagna for the past month and this may encourage me to do it :r

I am no longer as stressed because midterms are over, but i am still catching up on work from before then. XD I think this fall in the good category!

We looove a long weekend! I also love Samuel’s graphic you have in his banner, the sneaky chest x-ray background is very cool :shifty:
Ahh I love it too! @Ainsley Lynch is best graphic maker :wub:

This week has been long and exhausting I'm so glad its friday now x_x

Does anyone have cool plans for the weekend?? I'm going to sleep and relax and play some sims maybe

Ooooh Sims what a good idea!! I have work on Sunday, so just tomorrow off, so a big sleep in is planned for me xD

The weekend went way too quickly x_x

I'm looking forward to the long weekend this weekend, it's gonna be awesome to catch up on sleep :p
We have a "long" weekend this weekend in the states. But since for this company we work on Saturdays my long weekend is that I actually have two days off of work rather than one! x_x

Awww nooo but yay for having that extra day.

I'd been so looking forward to a beach day this weekend, but it's been nothing but rain with more to come. So just a TV and reading weekend instead.

How are you all doing?

We also have a long weekend here!! And it's been sunny for the last two days but I haven't gone out once =)) I really should do

We also have a long weekend here!! And it's been sunny for the last two days but I haven't gone out once =)) I really should do
You really should! Rainy here today D:

It’s been raining for the past few days, and I need to mow. Hopefully it’s sunny tomorrow!
Our lawn mower broke, the blades needed to be replaced. And because I'm away for work I went home in the middle of the week between two projects asked my dad if he'd be available the next morning to fix it and he said I don't know and when I got up the next morning at like 730am he was already gone xD So the lawn has gone without mowing for almost two weeks now I think.....I'm sure it's covered in dandelions and tall grasses now xD

xD So the lawn has gone without mowing for almost two weeks now I think.....I'm sure it's covered in dandelions and tall grasses now xD

I'm sure that mowing it will be an adventure. I try to be good about mowing every week, but I usually don't and I have a really bad mower so it takes forever lol.

I'm sure that mowing it will be an adventure. I try to be good about mowing every week, but I usually don't and I have a really bad mower so it takes forever lol.
Mowing can just be the worse xD

Gosh I'm so glad we pay someone to mow the lawns so I don't have to do it x_x me with a lawn mower is a disaster waiting to happen!

This upcoming weekend will be a long weekend and I am so ready for an extra sleep in :p How is everyone's week going so far?

It's long weekend time :party:

Oh no Steph :o did you end up getting some water quickly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back