Rate the Sig

Nostalgic/10

The height! The four model images! The font. I ended up making a couple sigs because your banner reminded me that the Jellyka fonts exist

NOSTALGIA/10!!!!

Ohhh you captured the old school style so well! The two same sized images side by side, the colouring, the font, the BOKEH!!!!!!! I love itttt

10/10

I love the different style you made this in, transparent background and the flowers. Very pretty.

10/10 big fan of sunflowers and the bold colors :wub:

10/10

I love the colours and how whimsical it is. so pretty!

omg it moves too I love it 11/10 for real

10/10 is so cool

making this a Claire sig love fest (deservedly) but 10/10, it's bright and eye catching with a really nice colour combination (that is pleasant to look at) and shows that Ruby is exciting but can have a bit of a more serious side perhaps? Idk, I really like it!

10/10 I loooove the color scheme and the composition

10/10

i'm always in awe of your ability to make banners and avatar's match. But i love this, I love the composition and the colours are beautiful.

Ummm this is so cool 10/10, I love the gif and the way that it's like a music player thing, and the background is stunning just yes. 10/10

10/10 I love the limited colour palette (Kaitlyn is so good at those) and it’s so cheerful and sweet, I feel like it gives you a good idea of who she is!!!

I love the M in the middle and he color scheme. SO good!

10/10

10/10

I love her one, it fits so well for her.

10/10
wow. Stunning. I really love sigs with invisible bits. the flowers and the floating petals. :wub:

9/10

I like the vibe and the blue color, but I feel like the two images could have been put together in a different composition. It does suit him a lot though!

10/10, I love the colour scheme and the chaos in the background - it manages to give a really fun and bubbly atmosphere without being Too Much. The photos you chose are great too, there's a ton of personality there!

10/10!!!! I love when one pic does so much work for the comp of a sig, and the textures are so so beautiful. Love love love.

10/10

I love the composition of this a whole lot.

10/10 I love the composition, it's so clean. I also love that it has a gif.

10/10 ough this STYLE the bronze tones offset with the olive green the lights and darks of it all ..... ough

(haven't changed mine in a while but eh) 11/10 absolutely gorgeous, I adore the effects!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back