Rate the avi

9.7/10

I like it, she has beautiful eyes and the speed of it. But I usually like a bit wider angle so that's personal :)

8/10 there's a bright light in the corner of the gif which means I can't see the gif all that well, but I can see the green scarf and that looks nice!

10/10 I love her expression. She looks like she's wondering how she ended up surrounded by idiots.

the idiots probably being lumos and nox tbh

lmao Dakrey! 10/10 dude

8/10 he looks nice but I prefer gifs and his facial expression is a bit odd too

10/10 I love it, he looks like he's explaining something in probably a pretentious way (and the colours matching the banner is nice too!)

9/10 the expression is so cute & the colours are great but the way she ducks down & her face comes out of center kind of throws off the balance for me

10/10 It suits so well to him. I just see Gryffindor in my mind doing this before they start the match xD

9/10 I love the colors and how it matches the sig but with the microphone it doesn't really feel like it belongs in the hnz world, if you know what I mean?

I feel like this starts half a second too late 9/10

Last edited:
10/10 it's cute and it really seems to suit him

10/10

I love the colours of it, and that they 100% match the blue of professor, also just she's very cute and pretty. I love it.

I've only just met Winnie, but this gif is absolutely her vibe 10/10

9/10, I feel like the colors are a bit washed out maybe? But I do like it.

10/10, I love how confident and assured she looks!

10/10 - the gif just suits her vibes and that stern look she's giving makes me think she's a stern teacher haha

10/10

I love it, it feels very Marley

10/10 it's really cute and I love her glasses

10/10

I don't know her character much, but I do love that avatar. Feels very right.

10/10 he's a cutie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back