Mahogany Wand 14 inches Essence of Unicorn Hair
</FONT>
Taylor Blare
tumblr_mua1kpRBft1s4nrjeo1_500.gif

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming, but
There's a voice inside my head saying

Name: Taylor Anika Blare
First Name Meaning: The meaning of Taylor is "tailor; to cut". Occupational name. Made popular due to characters named Taylor on the soap operas "The Bold and the Beautiful", "All My Children", and "Melrose Place".
First Name Origin: It is of Middle English and Old French origin.
Middle Name Meaning: It is of Hausa origin
Middle Name Origin: The meaning of Anika is "sweet-faced".
Last Name Meaning: White Mountain
Last Name Origin: Scottish Origin
Nickname?: Tay, Blare, Sugarplum</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
You'll never reach it
Every step I'm takin'
Every move I make</COLOR><i></i><i></i>
<SIZE size="150">

Color: Cherry Red
Least favorite color: Orange
Music: Wizarding Rock
Food: Chicken Salad
Literature: She likes picture books
Form of entertainment: Sports of any type, Music
Expressions: Quidditch, Soccer, Being Active
Mode of transportation: Broom
Most prized possession: Her broom, engagement ring
Flower: Cherry Blossom
Feels lost with no direction,<i></i><i></i>
My faith is shakin'
But I, I gotta keep tryin'</COLOR><i></i><i></i>
<SIZE size="150">

Date-Of-Birth: August 6th, 2019
Place Of Birth: St Mungo's, New Zealand
Current Area Of Residence: San Diego, California - USA
Birth Parents: Sofia and Channing Blare
Heritage: American/Italian
Gotta keep my head held high <i></i><i></i>
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move<i></i><i></i>

Height: 5'6
Taylor is pretty much exactly the height she should be for her age range. Every woman in her family had been in the same height range as children. She doesn't mind though, it makes her feel closer to her family. After all, her mother was the same height as she was at a similar age.
Weight: 43 kgs
Taylor is slightly less then is healthy for her age. However this is not yet a big issue as it is simply because she burns off more fat then she can eat. At the moment her aunt isn't worrying about it, but if it persists, she will demand that Taylor see a doctor.
Dress Code: The type of clothing Taylor wears can often vary depending on the time of day. However, she is most inclined to wear jeans and a shirt, or shorts for her to play soccer in. She loves soccer so much that it is her main sport and so she sometimes wears her old soccer jersey. Magically enhanced to fit her.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Turn ons: Kissing the neck, light touching, nice music, stroking hair
Relationship Status: Currently Seeing Someone
First Kiss: Conan Edogawa
Technically, Taylor's first kiss was a boy from her elementary school, but she had not liked it and so she does not count it.
Innocence: Conan Edogawa
Skin Tone: Tan and Smooth
Taylor's skin complexion comes from her European background. Her mother was italian and so Taylor inherited her skin tone. Though sometimes she thinks that she may have inherited her father's skin tone as well, because in some light she looks paler then normal which often alludes to her aunt and uncle that she is sick and is in need of more sunlight, which is not possible because she is usually outside from sunrise until sunset. She gets as much sun as a human can withstand.
Hair Colour: Brown
Dyed?: No
Natural Colour: Brown
Hair Type: Wavy and Long
Taylor's hair is the same colour as her fathers, and her aunts and her cousins. In other words she had the same hair as most of her family, as far back as she can remember. Taylor's hair is long and wavy but can also be curly. Taylor's mother and aunt would never allow her to dye her hair and so it is the same colour as it had always been. If Taylor were ever to dye her hair, her mother would be very upset and would sometimes become violent because she wouldn't recognise her own daughter. However the first thing that Taylor did after her parents died, was to cut her hair. She saw no point in keeping it long if there was no one to play with it.
Eye Colour: Grey-Blue
Taylor inherits her eyes from both her mother and her father. Her mother had blue eyes, whilst her father had grey eyes. This makes her feel closer to them because she looks like them. Sometimes when she misses her parents, she will look into a mirror and pretend they are there.
Playby: Miley Cyrus
Distinguishing Marks: Birth mark on the back of her neck, it is mostly faded now, but there is a darker patch of skin there.
Health Status: Currently Healthy
Allergy/s: Bees and Spider webs
As far as Taylor knows, she is only allergic to those two things. If she is stung by a bee, she will go into anaphylactic shock and could possibly die if left untreated. If she runs into a spider web, the contacted area swells up
Suffers From: Mild Anxiety
Blood Status: Mixedblood
Blood Type: AB Negative
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="firebrick">Always gonna be an uphill battle<i></i><i></i>
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
<COLOR color="firebrick"> Ain't about how fast I get there<i></i><i></i>
<FONT font="Verdana">

Educated At: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, New Zealand - Gryffindor
Wand: Mahogany Wand 14 inches Essence of Unicorn Hair
Good Traits:[ul][li]Patience</LI>
[li]Honesty
[li]Energetic
[li]Faithful
[li]Accepting
[li]Sincere[/li][/ul]
Bad Traits:[ul][li]Arrogant
[li]Unforgiving
<LI>[li]Rough[/li][/ul]
Strengths: Taylor is very good at problem solving and can easily rely on a team
Weaknesses: Has a tendency to suffer from "first dayitis"
Interests and/or Hobbies:[ul][li]Sports[/li][/ul]
Additional Skills: Fast learner, reading people
Graduation: 2037
Current Job: Student
Boggart: Death
Patronus Memory: Her engagement to Conan (official)
Dementor: The death of her parents
Veritiserum: Taylor harbours anger for Jeremiah, but secretly, she thinks she knows why he did it and wants to forgive him, but she never can
Animagus: Deer
Patronus: Deer
Languages: English, Some Italian, Some Japanese (hello, good bye etc.)
Accent: American/NZ Lilt
Piercings: Ears and Navel
Tattoos: None

</FONT>
tumblr_inline_mtnxgtVV0q1qbd6qr.gif

Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
<FONT font="verdana">

Optimist or pessimist? Optimist
Introvert or extrovert? Introvert
Daredevil or cautious? Daredevil
Logical or emotional? Emotional
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat? Disorderly and Messy
Prefers working or relaxing? Working
Confident or unsure? Unsure
Animal lover? Yes
Personality: TAYLOR HAS BEEN RAISED BY HER AUNT. SHE IS POLITE AND KIND, BUT SHE IS ALSO HONEST. SHE WILL TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS. SHE BELIEVES THAT SUGAR COATING THINGS IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE AND DOESN'T THINK THAT TRUTHS SHOULD BE HIDDEN. TAYLOR BELIEVES THAT IN ORDER TO EARN RESPECT, ONE MUST RESPECT OTHERS. SHE IS SPIRITUAL AND BELIEVES IN THE POWER OF FATE. SHE IS VERY ATHLETIC AND LOVES ALL SORTS OF GAMES AND SHE ALWAYS KNOWS WHEN PEOPLE ARE LYING TO HER OR TELLING THE TRUTH, THOUGH SHE WON'T PUSH IT. THOUGH ANYONE THAT DOES LIE TO HER IMMEDIATELY LOSES HER TRUST AND SHE IS LIKELY TO NOT SPEAK WITH THEM AGAIN. SHE LOVES BEING OUTSIDE AND HAS A LOVE OF ADVENTURE. SHE IS FUNNY AND WILL LAUGH AT ANYTHING. SHE ALSO TRIES TO GET LAUGHS OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE WHETHER THEY WANT TO LAUGH OR NOT. SHE IS VERY TRUSTING AND WILL TRUST PEOPLE AS SOON AS SHE MEETS THEM THOUGH AS SOON AS THEY DO SOMETHING TO LOSE HER TRUST IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO GET IT BACK, IF AT ALL. SHE ALSO LOVES LEARNING AND WILL ALWAYS TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO GAIN NEW SKILLS. SHE HAS EVEN BEEN KNOWN TO READ AN ENTIRE TEXT BOOK JUST TO FIND ONE PIECE OF INFORMATION, THOUGH SHE IS NOT EXACTLY AN AVID READER. IT CAN TAKE HER A WHILE TO READ IT. SHE HAS NO AVERSION TO AUTHORITY BUT SHE DOES NOT ALWAYS LIKE TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO, WHICH CAN SOMETIMES GET HER IN TROUBLE.
Family:

[name]
[relationship]
[age]
[status]
[job]
[playby]
[played by]

</FONT>
tumblr_mthir02q1M1rpkoaio3_500.gif

The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down, but
No I'm not breaking
<FONT font="verdana">

Starsign: Leo
Element: Fire
Ruling Planet/s: The Sun
Symbol: The Lion
Stone: Peridot
Life Pursuit: To Lead the way
Vibration: Radiant Energy
Secret Desire: To be a star
About Starsign: LOVE TRIUMPHS OVER ALL FOR THIS SIGN, WHICH IS RULED BY THE HEART AND OPERATES FROM THIS DIMENSION TOO. LEO'S ARE BORN FORTUNATE. CHARISMATIC AND POSITIVE-THINKING THEY ATTRACT NOT ONLY AN ABUNDANCE OF FRIENDS AND OPPORTUNITIES, BUT MANAGE TO SURVIVE LIFE'S STORMY TIMES WITH STYLE AND GOOD HUMOUR.

ONCE A LION IS COMMITTED TO A RELATIONSHIP, THEY ARE TOTALLY DEVOTED AND FAITHFUL. SHOULD THEIR HEART OR TRUST BE BROKEN THEY NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET. WHEN A RELATIONSHIP BREAKS DOWN (EVEN A LONG STANDING ONE) THEY CAN DISAPPEAR INTO THE SUNSET WITHOUT A BACKWARD LOOK. LEOS CAN CUT TIES, AND LEAVE OTHERS HEARTBROKEN, BUT USUALLY THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY THEY HAVE BROKEN A TRYST. FOR A LEO, WHEN A RELATIONSHIP IS OVER, REALLY OVER, IT IS OVER FOR GOOD.

THERE ARE THREE LEVELS OF SOUL-EVOLUTION OF THE LEOS. THE HIGHEST IS REPRESENTED BY THE SPHINX; WISE BEYOND THEIR YEARS AND GREAT TEACHERS TO OTHERS. THE SECOND IS THE LION, KING OF THE JUNGLE, RULED BY EGO BUT ALWAYS PROTECTIVE AND SUSTAINING OF THOSE THEY LOVE. THE LAST IS THE LION CUB, IMMATURE AND UNDEVELOPED, FRIGHTENED BY ANYTHING NEW. THESE LEOS CLING TO OTHERS (IN THE MODE OF THE CHILD NOT WANTING TO LEAVE ITS MOTHER'S SIDE).) THEY CAN'T BEAR TO BE ALONE.

NO MATTER WHAT LEVEL THEY HAVE ATTAINED, ALL LEOS ARE TRENDSETTERS, LEADERS AND ADVENTURERS. THEIR WEAKNESS IS THEIR PRIDE. THIS IS ONE SIGN WHERE THE SAYING "FLATTERY WILL GET YOU EVERYTHING" APPLIES, BUT BE WARNED CRITICISM WILL SLAM THE RELATIONSHIP DOOR RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.

IF YOU WERE BORN ON THE FIRST OR LAST DAY OF A SUN SIGN, IN ASTROLOGICAL TERMS YOU WERE BORN ON A CUSP. IF THAT'S THE CASE, YOU WILL PROBABLY BENEFIT FROM READING YOUR OWN SUN SIGN AND THE SUN SIGN THAT ENDS OR BEGINS RIGHT BEFORE OR AFTER YOUR DATE OF BIRTH. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOUR BIRTH DATE IS 22 DECEMBER, YOUR SUN SIGN IS CAPRICORN, BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME SAGITTARIAN TRAITS AS WELL.
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Lucky Numbers: 2, 5, 8; Avoid 3, 1, 9
Element: Water
Colour: yellow, grey, brown, golden; Avoid: red, blue, green
Yin/Yang: Yin
Direction: southeast, northeast
Flower: hydrangea, pitcher plant, marguerite
Zodiac Sign Compatibility - Best match: sheep, rabbit; Avoid: snake, monkey, pig
About: Pig is not thought to be smart as dog. It likes sleeping and eating and becomes fat. Thus it usually features laziness and clumsiness. On the positive side, it behaves itself, has no calculation to harm others, and can bring affluence to people. Consequently, pigs were once regarded as wealth.

Strengths
People born in the Year of the Pig are honest and frank, chivalrous and gallant. They have a calm appearance and strong heart. They do whatever they want with their strength. They are tolerant and optimistic, but not until they become your friends can their virtue, advantages and fidelity to friendship be appreciated. They are quick tempered, but hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. They are not afraid of difficulties and problems but try to work them out. They treat friend sincerely and they do not tell lies unless they have to. They are kind and light hearted and usually go to sleep easily.

Weaknesses
They are trusting and sometimes naive, so they may easily fall in traps. Although they are loyal to friends, they do not have many friends. They are hot-tempered and impulsive. They are not good at communicating with others. If they play pranks on people, they will not know when to stop.

</FONT>

No I'm not breaking
I may not know it, but
These are the moments that

History Before Hogwarts: text
History At Hogwarts: text
History After Hogwarts: text</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep goin',
And I, I gotta be strong
<FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50">Template and Coding: Teigan (Inspiration from Tenile)
Lyrics: The Climb by Miley Cyrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back