plots glorious plots

I'm here.

Senna and Kyon need to hang out again. Maybe build a fort in the common room.

Chase and Zerrin. Zerrin is absolutely not giving up on his plan to make Chase one of his best friends ever.

Eloise and Valerius. Hear me out. She's from an upper class family. Maybe her parents know his dad and asked his dad to ask him to keep an eye on her? Like a big brother sort of thing.

Isaiah and Jordie absolutely need to meet up. Or if he wants to meet new people, maybe he could run into Charlie in New York and recognize him from school? Or even Lucas' flower shop in Washington.

Or Noah and Charlie could run into each other, could be interesting.

Summer could hang out with Penny, she's more serious. Could be like, opposite friends sort of thing.

Basquiat x Senna: Bas loves flying and quidditch but seeing as he's homeschooled he isn't on any team so maybe during a break or something they meet and discuss quidditch and root for opposing teams or maybe they decide to have a race or something because Bas is kinda lonely and needs friends.
Basquiat x Kiara: Okay so fun fact about Bas is that he's a budding Yung Gravy (iykyk) so I'd imagine if these two met he'd probably be into her. Now he's a year younger so whether it's reciprocated or not is fully up to you but I think he'd like her vibes. He's pretty confident so he'd probably tease her and flirt with her saying that he's confident enough for the both of them because he can be a bit vain but also fully gas her up.
Zora x Summer: Outside of the fact that I'm going to be using Zendaya as Zora's face claim these two should definitely be friends. Summer is a touch girlier than Zora is but I think they'd get along because Zora's primary love language is gift giving and because she lovesss gardening, I'd imagine she'd gift her pretty pink flowers and maybe Summer would do her makeup and what have you during events when they get to school and before that they'd just play and have fun?

Basquiat x Senna: oooooh Sen would definitely be up for talking quidditch! She also very much likes to brag about the fact that she knows a former pro quidditch player & coach so would up for anything like that!

Basquiat x Kiara: honestly I'd be interested in throwing her into a situation like that just to see how she might react hahaha. We can put them together and see how it goes?

Zora x Summer: this sounds like it would be a v cute friendship yes!!

me: behind on threads, still have 1 assignment to finish
also me: set up more though

Dahlia x Sen: yessssssssss. We could still use the quidditch club as starter for them, I'll make sure to get back to that PM thread because I'm keen on them actually starting it this year

Oz x Eloise: honestly would be interesting to just see what happens so would be up for that!
I'm here.

Senna and Kyon need to hang out again. Maybe build a fort in the common room.

Chase and Zerrin. Zerrin is absolutely not giving up on his plan to make Chase one of his best friends ever.

Eloise and Valerius. Hear me out. She's from an upper class family. Maybe her parents know his dad and asked his dad to ask him to keep an eye on her? Like a big brother sort of thing.

Isaiah and Jordie absolutely need to meet up. Or if he wants to meet new people, maybe he could run into Charlie in New York and recognize him from school? Or even Lucas' flower shop in Washington.

Or Noah and Charlie could run into each other, could be interesting.

Summer could hang out with Penny, she's more serious. Could be like, opposite friends sort of thing.
yeeeeeessss

Sen x Kyon: ofcourse!

Chase x Zerrin: I feel like these 3rd year huff boys are going to go from not really knowing each other to all being sort of friends this year lol so yes!

Eloise x Valerius: ooo that would be interesting! like them asking him to make sure she doesn't anything that isn't befitting

Zay x Jordie: obviously!!! Zay's currently travelling with Elara's circus and I don't think they're doing the US but that could possibly happen later if he gets into the quidditch thing!

Noah x Charlie: up for anything with this guy honestly because I just want to give him some more interactions

Summer x Penny: we could def throw them together and see how they go!

So that's six threads; do we want to do three and three or?

Yasss! Would you want to start something or should I?
omg ooops!! i thought i replied to this already, that’s my bad! but would it be ok if you could start something? totally cool if not!

Sen x Kyon: ofcourse!

Chase x Zerrin: I feel like these 3rd year huff boys are going to go from not really knowing each other to all being sort of friends this year lol so yes!

Eloise x Valerius: ooo that would be interesting! like them asking him to make sure she doesn't anything that isn't befitting

Zay x Jordie: obviously!!! Zay's currently travelling with Elara's circus and I don't think they're doing the US but that could possibly happen later if he gets into the quidditch thing!

Noah x Charlie: up for anything with this guy honestly because I just want to give him some more interactions

Summer x Penny: we could def throw them together and see how they go!
I can take... Zerrin/Chase... Sen x Kyon... and Eloise x Valerius?

Aaaaaah so many!!

Ivelisse x Caleb: YES. That's it. Just yes pls.

Senna x Leah: if Sen & the others actually get to setting up the club this year I'll let you know! I feel like that could be a solid meeting point for them (and agree they'd probably get along)

Chase x Leah: my boy might not admit it but I don't think he'd be able to do without Leah so yes to more of them!! Also drama in the future yes pls let's give them some trouble later on

Eloise x Leah: this might be v good at her a little bit further in the future (probs next year?) when she's truly starting to doubt how things should go

Eloise x Santiago: yesssssssss.

Chloë x Nikko: totally up for a game win celebration. We could have them host and then invite their team? (and if no one shows up we could just turn it into them inviting other friends as well)

Summer x Elise: agreed! Always happy to throw unsorted kids together.
Hi yes I'm here haha.

Ivelisse x Caleb: Celia hate club starts nowwww. Maybe they can meet up in the tower again and complain about school/life?

Chase x Leah: Yeah I think it might be a little early for any big drama. But maybe we can plant the seeds a bit and have him be pestered into practicing with her because she insists he needs it or something?? Also down to do something else later too.

Eloise x Santiago: yesssssss. Is there a place he might run into her where he can bother her?

I'm cool starting with these ones for now and getting to the others a little later or maybe next semester??

Hey Marijke :D

I am sorting my character Miro next year, and I would love for him to roleplay with Summer either before they go to Hogwarts or after they're sorted of course! Miro is very friendly, and he hasn't really met a girl that's super girly before, I imagine he would be friendly to her but might not understand why she loves the colour pink or anything glittery, but that would be part of the fun.

Let me know what you think!

Hi yes I'm here haha.

Ivelisse x Caleb: Celia hate club starts nowwww. Maybe they can meet up in the tower again and complain about school/life?

Chase x Leah: Yeah I think it might be a little early for any big drama. But maybe we can plant the seeds a bit and have him be pestered into practicing with her because she insists he needs it or something?? Also down to do something else later too.

Eloise x Santiago: yesssssss. Is there a place he might run into her where he can bother her?

I'm cool starting with these ones for now and getting to the others a little later or maybe next semester??

Ive x Caleb: please yes

Chase x Leah: ooooh yes I think that would be cool, like very slowly setting up the base for some drama later on

Eloise x Santiago: uhhh could be anywhere, she hasn't been hanging out in any ver specific places so far

That would be fine, yes! Which one(s) would you want to start?

Hey Marijke :D

I am sorting my character Miro next year, and I would love for him to roleplay with Summer either before they go to Hogwarts or after they're sorted of course! Miro is very friendly, and he hasn't really met a girl that's super girly before, I imagine he would be friendly to her but might not understand why she loves the colour pink or anything glittery, but that would be part of the fun.

Let me know what you think!
Annaaaa!

Oh, yes, that would definitely be fun! Would be happy to rp them before the next IC year.

Hey Marijke I kind of had another idea that also includes Celia. But I feel like Gwen kind of clocked Ivelisse as. Uh. Not a fan of Celia at the start of year feast. I also want to say she noticed the thing after but wisely stayed out of the way :r

But I think she might try to recruit her in her personal vendetta against Celia? She's on her sh*t list since the Prefects meeting tbh (@Harper Alston tagging you in case you also find this plot idea interesting)

For Caden and Harper! Let me know if I should change anything~

Hey Marijke I kind of had another idea that also includes Celia. But I feel like Gwen kind of clocked Ivelisse as. Uh. Not a fan of Celia at the start of year feast. I also want to say she noticed the thing after but wisely stayed out of the way :r

But I think she might try to recruit her in her personal vendetta against Celia? She's on her sh*t list since the Prefects meeting tbh (@Harper Alston tagging you in case you also find this plot idea interesting)

Celia might laugh if she finds out that Gwen and Ivelisse have teamed up, but I'm always down for plots that make Celia's life difficult :r

Also, I would like to note that at this rate, Celia is going to be inadvertently responsible for half of Ivelisse's social circle. So even though she's been absolutely cruel to Ivelisse, she's also given her a lot of friends and people to bond with, and maybe the conclusion we can all draw from this is that Celia isn't so terrible after all. Maybe Ivelisse should even be thanking Celia for all her newfound friends :p

Oooooh that would be fun!

Also, I would like to note that at this rate, Celia is going to be inadvertently responsible for half of Ivelisse's social circle. So even though she's been absolutely cruel to Ivelisse, she's also given her a lot of friends and people to bond with, and maybe the conclusion we can all draw from this is that Celia isn't so terrible after all. Maybe Ivelisse should even be thanking Celia for all her newfound friends :p

:wub: :r :teehee:

Do you want me to start somethiiiing?
That would be wonderful!

Oooooh that would be fun!
I'm kind of hoping to nudge their conversation at the feast in that direction but maybe we can do a thread later?

I don't know if Gwen is actually a good person for Ivelisse to be on one side with but y'know :r snakes

I'm kind of hoping to nudge their conversation at the feast in that direction but maybe we can do a thread later?

I don't know if Gwen is actually a good person for Ivelisse to be on one side with but y'know :r snakes
Yesss would be good!

Ive x Caleb: please yes

Chase x Leah: ooooh yes I think that would be cool, like very slowly setting up the base for some drama later on

Eloise x Santiago: uhhh could be anywhere, she hasn't been hanging out in any ver specific places so far

That would be fine, yes! Which one(s) would you want to start?
I'd be down to do all three if you are. I can start those first two if you'd want to take Eloise and Santiago??

Sorry totally lost track but we are course correcting, I'll start something for Oz and Eloise!

Heya!

So I have something for you.

June x Eloise: Would love to throw them together again to build up the relationship, we spoke of it before. But we have to see which when and where.

Summer x Travis: I think my unsorted will like her a lot (when he grows up and becomes a flirt) And he likes attention too. So would be fun to let them meet.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back