Last Movie You Saw

I saw Us on Friday. The more I think about it, the more I like it.
I think my mom and sister just went and saw that. Did you not initially like it right after?

I just watched Ralph Breaks the Internet for the first time (I know it came out a while ago), and honestly, it was so good. I highly reccommend it. It has a lot of adult jokes in it that go over a kid's head and just the storyline itself is very cute.

Always Be My Maybe

This one is hilarious like it's so Asian that I feel itttttt =))

Last movie I saw was Reservoir Dogs (FYI, not a film about dogs). I''m hoping next weekend to see Dark Phoenix though :D

I'm on my way home from seeing Spider-Man: Far From Home and damn that movie is awesome!!

YASSSS I totally agree! I love it so much :wub:

Secret Obsession on Netflix

The trailer didn't leave any thrill about it =)) although the movie was a fast track, it was still a good movie. A comeback from Brenda Song

I was going yesterdey wach Cinemas The Lion king movie. That was realy grate and i love Timon! :D

Oooo the last movie I saw in theaters was Toy Story 4 but if you mean in like general (tv or something haha) then it would be the first IT

I watched The King on Netflix last night. It did not disappoint!

Watched Jojo Rabbit yesterday!! Really good movie! Had some funny scenes but also some scenes that were so sad that I almost cried :( but overall, loved that movie and enjoyed it a lot!

I'm watching Iron Man 3 :D Since I got Disney plus, I have started on binge watching on Marvel films (Huge Marvel fan haha)

I saw Frozen II on Friday (i liked it)

Oh no I actually watched another more recent movie on Netflix today, one of their cheesy Christmas movies right now. Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish or something like that. It was pretty much what I expected it to be :p

Knives Out (At a Drive In Theater)

It was a fun Who Dun It movie

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

I liked it?

I saw Dolittle (Robert Downey Jr. One) I actually quite liked that one :D

The last movie I watched as last night when I was attempting to do lessons and it was... To All the Boys I loved Before 2

A Quiet Place - I found it very entertaining.

I watched Over The Garden Wall with Sammy last night and while its not technically a movie as much as its a series of short episodes, watching them all together basically makes it a short movie and it was really, really good. I'd recommend it!

I love over the garden wall - my partner and I watch it all every halloween

I saw all the Pirates of Caribbean movies again. I like them so much :D

I saw Us a couple nights ago! It was really cool! I enjoyed it alot! A plot twist that i didnt expect!

I'll probably watch some of the star wars films tonight since its May 4th! :D

I finished watching Rid****, which I'd never seen, and it was Rid****ulous... hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back