Last Movie You Saw

Felix Warrick said:
Over the weekend I watched the last two Star Trek films in preparation for seeing the new one.
You, too? xD

I was gonna post here saying I watched Star Trek: Into Darkness (and the previous film) because I was going to see Beyond tomorrow.

It's not directed by J.J. Abrams :( But I'm hoping it's in keeping with the quality of the other two.

Artemis Blackmoore said:
Felix Warrick said:
Over the weekend I watched the last two Star Trek films in preparation for seeing the new one.
You, too? xD

I was gonna post here saying I watched Star Trek: Into Darkness (and the previous film) because I was going to see Beyond tomorrow.

It's not directed by J.J. Abrams :( But I'm hoping it's in keeping with the quality of the other two.
Star Trek Beyond is soooooo good. I saw it last weekend and it was absolutely incredible, honestly. In my opinion, it was so much better than Into Darkness ^_^

I was babysitting over the weekend and saw Zootopia with the kiddies. I really enjoyed it. ^_^

Madeline Walden said:
Star Trek Beyond is soooooo good. I saw it last weekend and it was absolutely incredible, honestly. In my opinion, it was so much better than Into Darkness ^_^
I did see it after all, and I loved it, too! The bickering bromance between Spock and Bones was so choice.

I watched Starsky and Hutch last night with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. Underrated film in my opinion.

I watched Le Petit Prince(The Little Prince) the new animated film. It was a really sweet little the film, the animation was amazing. I watched it in French and then in English, and I much preferred it in French, it just suited the film better.

Don't lynch me for this, I watched Suicide Squad and I didn't like it ... Well, except for the soundtracks.

Stefan Archer said:
I watched Le Petit Prince(The Little Prince) the new animated film. It was a really sweet little the film, the animation was amazing. I watched it in French and then in English, and I much preferred it in French, it just suited the film better.
Ya! I watched it on Netflix. I didn't love it like the book, but I think that was the right way to try to put the story to film in some capacity.

The last movie I watched, though was:
On Netflix: Lilo & Stitch
In theatres: Fantastic Beasts

I went to see Trainspotting 2 yesterday with my dad. It was not like the first one, but it was good, it had a good story, it was made really well, and it's always nice to hear the true thickness of Robert Carlyle and Ewan McGregors accent. Robert Carlyle's character is an absolute riot in the film.

I watched Rogue One last night. After thr Force awakens I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed seeing a live action Darth Vader in a new film. Even if he did make a funny. (Typical Disney)

Forgot this thread existed! I watched Bon Cop Bad Cop last night. I forgot how good it was!

Professor Eduardo Orbon said:
Forgot this thread existed! I watched Bon Cop Bad Cop last night. I forgot how good it was!
Ugh, I wanted to see Bon Cop Bad Copy 2 in theatres but missed my chance. :(
Sadly, the last movie I saw in theatres was Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The last movie I watched at all was Bruce Almighty. xD

Last movie I saw was Wonder Woman. I didn't really have an interest in it (I don't have an interest in superhero movies to begin with) but it wasn't too bad

I watched The Circle last night on Netflix, it's a film based upon a book I really enjoyed. It has Emma Watson and Tom Hanks in it, and like it wasn't a bad film, it just wasn't as good as the book and was all suspense with little pay off. I found Emma Watson's accent and acting better than in some of her other recent films. The film isn't bad, it's just not great either xD

IT
I had nightmares, y'all ...

Home/Work: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Hunger Games Part 2 :3

I was on a binge last weekend :r

I recently watched A Monster Calls, It's a super sweet story. Would recommend if you need just a nice little story.

I saw Murder on the Orient Express last weekend.
Trouble is the fire alarm went off in the middle of the film and the theatre just kept announcing to wait for further instructions while the film was still playing. @_@

Home: Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice.Beetlejuice. :p

Thor :D

And I'm seeing it again tomorrow :r

I randomly watched Mamma Mia! yesterday xD

I watched the second Kingsman film, not as good as the first, but still exceedingly enjoyable.

Coco

His abuelita is legit like mine. I cried the whole movie and bf didn't even realized I was crying.

I just saw Ladybird in theatres.
Wasn't what I was expecting, and the trailer ruined most of the truly hilarious moments, but it was a pleasant watch. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back