Danny
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Hi Everybody!

My name is Danny, I'm a Canadian who has been way too into Harry Potter all my life. So I'm excited to join you all for some roleplays! I'm fairly inexperienced but I've come up with a fun character who is sure to make for some lively interactions as a transfer to Hogwarts for the year.

Hey Danny!
I'm Nick, and the resident Canadian on the staff team here! ^_^
I think most of our site was fairly inexperienced when they joined, so we're all happy to help you get better and more comfortable roleplaying.
As ever, if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out!

Hello Danny! Welcome to HNZ!!

Don't worry about RP experience, just try to have fun! I'd be happy to plot with your character :D

Hi Danny, welcome! Can confirm I never did any forum RP until I joined the site and now I'm hooked.
You should think about posting a Bio or Plot Development for your character so we can all plan some cool threads together :claire:

Hi Danny!

Yeah, I'd never RPed before in my life, but it's super fun! Welcome to HNZ ^_^

Welcome to HNZ Danny!!! :hug: Yup I had no experience when I joined, you'll fit right in :teehee: hope you have fun here!

Hey Danny, welcome to HNZ! If you ever have any questions or wanna talk about plots or character ideas, feel free to drop me a PM :D

Heyy!! I'm Maria and Welcome to HNZ! :) I have also had no RP experience before I joined HNZ, but I'm so into roleplaying here and I am having a blast here!! I hope you enjoy it here like we do and if you ever want to RP or just have a chat, don't be afraid to PM me! :)

Welcome!! :hug: I hope you enjoy your time here!!
It would be great to rp with you sometime! your character sounds great so far :D

Hi Danny I'm Dan...that won't get confusing. Welcome to HNZ, lack of experience won't be an issue I'm sure you'll have no problem finding people to help you get some practice in. Me included, hit me up for an rp any time.

Hi Danny!

I’m Teigs, great to see you! I just got back myself from a rather long hiatus so feel free to hit me up if you need help with anything as I’m atill learning myself and maybe we can help each other out! I’d love to rp with you sometime!

:DHi Danny! Welcome! I'm Jamie and feel free to contact me for any plots or if you ever have a question.

Hi Danny, welcome to HNZ! :)

I’m sure you’ll fit in in no time, and feel free to hit me up for some roleplays, I’ve got plenty of characters to offer. ^_^

Hi Danny!
I'm Pheeb, welcome to HNZ :D
I also have a few characters in the same year as Brittany (including a Hufflepuff) so let me know if you want to plot!

Welcome!! I am Cole and I’m just south of you in Michigan! I did live on the border of Canada for a while! So pretty :wub:

I have tons of students everywhere! So if you ever want plots or just to talk or need questions answered let me know!

Hi Danny! I'm Jess :) Nice to meet you! Feel free to message me if you ever want to rp or even just talk.

Hello hello! I am Lovi! If you ever need anything, feel free to message me!

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!
I'm definitely going to be hitting many of your up for RPs in the near-(ish)-future. You are all so welcoming and I'm very grateful!

Hey Danny!
I'm Nick, and the resident Canadian on the staff team here! ^_^
I think most of our site was fairly inexperienced when they joined, so we're all happy to help you get better and more comfortable roleplaying.
As ever, if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out!
Ah some-one else who knows the pain of the È when trying to ' .
Also I did not expect that [ color ] and [ colour ] both work but are not interchangeable.

Hi Danny I'm Dan...that won't get confusing. Welcome to HNZ, lack of experience won't be an issue I'm sure you'll have no problem finding people to help you get some practice in. Me included, hit me up for an rp any time.
Low-Key, I'm definitely usually a Dan. But I saw your name on the shouty before posting and figured I could adjust.

Also I did not expect that [ color ] and [ colour ] both work but are not interchangeable.
Yes, I made it allow for the proper spelling of some words in the BBCode. But your code always needs to match - a tag you open needs to be the same tag you close!

Welcome to HNZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back