Hello Guys!

Almira Roseheart

OOC First Name
Almira
Hi, hi, hello!

My name's Almira and I'm from Philippines. I'm so happy to be on this site, now that I can explore Hogwarts virtually. As a Potterhead I can consider this as a dream come true ^_^

I'm a fan of Harry Potter since I was 4 years old. And now that I'm 20, I think it's time to expand my imagination through role playing. I actually love writing especially poems. And currently I'm working on my first short story, but it's hard to finish it due to some messy plot that I can think of.

I enjoy reading books and drawing as a hobby. I think reading influenced me in writing and drawing is something that I truly love. But I'm still an amateur tho. Still have to study the human anatomy.

Aside of being a Potterhead, I also see myself as an anime lover. I love watching anime. They're fun to watch as how I enjoy Harry Potter and Game of Thrones. (Yes, I'm also a fan of GoT). Since I started binge watching anime at the age of 19, I suddenly felt the urge to read manga too. So I'm currently finishing the first manga that I've chosen online. Out of 45 animes that I've watched, my favorite so far is Violet Evergarden.

So that's a wrap for the introduction of being a fangirl haha :D I hope I can work with some of you in writing role plays and make friends to you all. I'm looking forward to some exciting magical stories that we could write and read.

As you can see I used my first name as my character's name, but "Roseheart" isn't actually my surname haha :D Idk, but I just want to name my character with my first name :D

Hey Almira! Nice to meet you! I'm Daphne and I'm from the Netherlands. We have a lot of hobbies in common ^_^

Your character looks really cute, I look forward to seeing her around! We're currently in the second semester of a school year, but sorting should open in September somewhere if I'm not mistaken. In the meantime it could be fun to do some roleplays set before Hogwarts! I have characters that are around Almira's age and I know a few other people do too, so that could definitely be fun.

I hope you have a great time here, and don't be afraid to ask questions if needed :D

Welcome to HNZ, Almira! I love your name. ^_^

My first character shares my first name too.
I hope you enjoy your time on the site. It's a pretty fun place. :)

Welcome to HNZ Almira! :D

Welcome! If you want any characters to interact with message me, I've got a few and I'm pretty much always on :)

Hi Almira! Welcome to HNZ! :) I've got a couple of characters the same age as yours too, so if you want to get started RPing before sorting opens feel free to send me a PM! :D

Welcome, Almira!! :party: :hug: If you enjoy writing poetry I'm sure you'll have great fun roleplaying here!! I'm a Death Note fan if you've watched/read that one, hehe.

You may have already seen the site docs but they contain so much useful information to help get you started!! Feel totally free to hit me up if you fancy a RP - I also have one character Almira's age and another one planned so would love to plot with you (heck maybe we could all plot together)!

Hope you enjoy your time here!! :hug:

Welcome to HNZ Almira! I love your name :wub:
We're all huge fanatics of HP here and so many others haha so you've come to the right place! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions ^_^

Hey Almira, welcome to HNZ! ^_^
If you're sorting your character next IC year then I'm happy to RP with her. I have an upcoming first year that we could RP together, or if you want to RP with any of my other characters, let me know!

Enjoy your time on the site, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!
-Kaye :wub:

Welcome to HNZ Almira :D

I'm Annaleise, and I don't have much else to say other than you're always welcome to PM me if you ever want to roleplay or chat about harry potter!

Welcome to HNZ Almira! :party:

Welcome to HNZ, Almira! :) I'm Clara, been on the site for three years now.

If you want to plot or simply chat sometime I'm always free for that and up to it! I do have some characters who will be sorted next year as well, which is exciting :D

Yay from the Philippines!! :woot: Where are you in the Philippines? I am from Cebu and have been in the site (on and off) for more or less eleven years. Shoot me a message if you wanna plot or chat. I know you have Facebook so add me up too. If you have Skype,you can join me and the others chatting as well. :wub: :wub:

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Jamie and I'm always up to plot with you. If you have questions or something feel free to ask! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back