Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hi guys, I’m going to keep this short because I’m an emotional mess right now. You might have seen it coming but with all the uncertainties and chaos going on around the virus universities in the Netherlands are advising students to come home. If you decide to stay in the country where you are everything will be your own responsibility and the university is not liable anymore. Therefore, I will be flying home on tuesday. It was the hardest decision I have had to make in my life so far and it is definitely not how I, or anyone, had expected my exchange to go. I am pretty gutted by it so you won’t see me online for at least a week or so (except for me probably letting you guys now I made it home safe). I hope you all are healthy and safe and I’ll speak to to you guys soon :hug:

Safe travels!

I'm so sorry Marijke! It's so rough :( Take care of yourself and travel safe!

That sucks, Marijke, I'm sorry. I know that was a hard decision and I hope you might be able to get something positive out the experience still. Safe travels, we'll be here if you need anything :console:

Omg Marijke. I was directly thinking of you when the things in our country changed. Though glad you can come home. It's better to be here now for sure, with people you love and family. I understand it is not a easy decision but safety first! :hug:

Aw Marijke, I'm so sorry! I hope you have safe travels, and take your time :hug:

Hi! So I’ve made it home and I feel like I managed right on time since one of the flight attendants even noted that this was their companies last flight to Amsterdam for a while. I feel like I still have a lot to process, but for now I’m just glad I made it home. Thanks for living through this crazy week with me and for the support! I hope you’re all safe and healthy :hug: :wub:

I'm really glad you made it home Marijke :hug:

Glad you made it home safe :wub:

:hug: So glad to see this. And that you are home.

So glad to hear you're home now! Stay safe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back