Madeline Walden said:
Does Loki count?
Do you just want to be Tom Hiddleston?
Maybeeeeee :cyndi:

And Hufflepuff :emzies:

the best house

Chante Ateara said:
Slytherpuff. #NotSorry
Tbh, I sometimes do feel like this xD Slytherin is definitely my secondary house

Hufflepuff :D

Although I have gotten Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor at least once each on the Pottermore quizzes.

Ahh yes I sometimes get Gryffindor too. A Huffledor? Gryffinpuff. I dunno xD Predominately Puff!

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Chante Ateara said:
Slytherpuff. #NotSorry
Tbh, I sometimes do feel like this xD Slytherin is definitely my secondary house
tenor.gif

House slash is the best. :p
<i></i>

Also Slytherpuff- though I think it's like a 70/30 split with Hufflepuff the higher. I've spent a lot of time thinking about this xD

I thought I was Gryffindor for yearrsss (And okay yes I do share some traits) but ultimately have come to accept and am proud to be, a Hufflepuff ^_^

Woow so many Hufflepuffs!

I'm definitely a Ravenclaw :lol: with shades of puff

Everyone always thinks I'm a puff because I'm friendly - Nope just a friendly Slytherin! <3 House Stereotypes are totally the worssssst

I'm unashamedly a Ravenclaw, which I also knew, but I also have shades of Gryffindor .

I am very much in between houses. I used to be undoubtedly Slytherin and got that on every single test including pottermore. Though more recently when I did the pottermore quiz I got Ravenclaw, and when I have done similar tests lately the results have also been Ravenclaw but showed that Hufflepuff was a close second.

People who know me well have insisted I am more Slytherin and Hufflepuff than Ravenclaw though, so I guess Slytherpuff is probably the closest to what I actually am.

It's really surprising to me that Hufflepuff & Slytherin is such a common combination, at least here :o

To me it makes sense, when you break down the traits it their simplest. Slytherins and Hufflepuffs are both loyal, but they had different loyalties, one to family and one to themselves/the needs of the many. Hufflepuffs are known for their loyalty as well, but I also think Slytherins are more proactive in it. Because of all the prejudice against their House Slytherins are loyal to one another, having no one else to turn to - at least it was this way in the books. They stick with each other through thick and thin. They are both ambitious in their own ways. Really all the houses are similar, it just depends on what traits they value as to whether or not you are placed in one over another, which I think is something most people forget. It's not what you are, it's what you want to be that makes you who you are.

I have literally done tests where I’ve been a mix of all houses. Once I did one where it gave me the percentages of all houses and I remember Gryffindor being last (I can’t remember the order of the others exactly but two were the exact same percentage). Basically when I was younger I was a Gryffindor, then a Hufflepuff (up until now I’m still one) and then it became a mix of Ravenclaw and Slytherin for a few years.

I think I’m still a Slytherclaw, but feel like a Puff still, so I’m just going to conclude this by saying I’m a Hufflepuff :lol:

Every test I have taken shows me a Slytherin. One I took with percentages of each house showed a clearly dominant Slytherin with some Ravenclaw. I don’t really have any Gryffindor or Hufflepuff according to that.
I shouldn’t be surprised, to be honest. Mom and my brother are both Slytherin and I think my dad is too. Though he scored Hufflepuff. I just know that my dad isn’t that cause I think he lied on his answers xD

Whichbis actually such a Gryffindor thing to do Tita xD

Damn it I waited too long to answer the previous question xD

For all of my life I have considered myself a Hufflepuff and I'm actually so happy to be one, and not only because my favourite colour is yellow. But I also do see some Slytherin traits in myself after thinking through with it. It is kind of weird that the mixture of Hufflepuff and Slytherin is common here and it kind of makes me feel better about myself knowing I'm not the only one who admittedly has Slytherin traits. It's very interesting reading everyone else's answers!

Go Hufflepuff!!! :party:

Charlotte Owens said:
Damn it I waited too long to answer the previous question xD

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I figured we should give each question a few days at least before moving onto the next one, though anyone should feel free to go back and catch up if they come in later.
You can still answer it if you want to!!
BUT YAY PUFFS

Tenile is a Slytherclaw if anyone cares to know. She's mostly Slytherin, but she identifies with Ravenclaw as well.

I am most definitely a Ravenclaw, with some Puff tendencies.

New question, but feel free to answer the past ones if you want! ^_^

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

I have two- mint chocolate chip & rocky road.

Bleh I'm not a fan of mint mixed with things!

Probably cookies and cream :wub:

DONNA...dont yuck my yum. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back