Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Inspired by the bingo, I've been thinking up a game to play. It's an IC game and a bit similar to mate/date/slate but also different.

This game is all about what characters have in common with each other, I hope it will encourage some looking into bio's and learning more about each other character's.

How it goes:

You post with a character and reply with what your character has in common with the character above you. They have to be IC things, so not stuff like 'created on the same day' or 'RPer is the same age'.

Some examples:
- Same house at Hogwarts
- Same birth year / month / day
- Same (middle) name
- Same amount of siblings
- Same hobbies
- Physical appearance (Hair color/eye color, ect)

ect ect. Anything you can think of, really! The challenge is to be as specific as possible, though all connections that are IC are valid. You can also name more than one.

The first person to go is whoever responds to this, so they have to find something their character has in common with Amber.

Good luck!

Last edited:
AWW YIS I LOVE THIS IDEA

Ainsley lives in the same house as Amber :p

yay now I can play
Tristan is also muggleborn and was also in Hufflepuff and at Hogwarts at the same time

the muggleborn hufflepuff commonality continues... possibly coworkers down the line if all goes to plan also

Breaking the Hufflepuff streak :teehee:

Leda was also Head Girl!

Sophie and Leda were both HM editors and Sophie was also head girl

Kas also has a hazel wand! (though that's gonna change soon as soon as we finish that thread oops)

this is so tenuous, but Lumos also has curly hair

Charlotte also had a parent who was a professor (those not currently) at HNZ, similar to Lumos

Vanity and Charlotte both have a younger sister

Vanity and Yuelia are both in Slytherin (kind of a mediocre connection but it's there, lol)

Yuelia and Teddy are both duelling champions for their age groups

Teddy and Vanity are in the same year

Delilah and Vanity are both middle children. And both have older brothers.

Adorah and Delilah have siblings who dated each other (I suppose that's more degrees of seperation than common connections)

Last edited:
Eric and Adorah were in the same year at Hogwarts and now both work at Hogwarts :r

Eric and Cyndi are both Gryffindors!

Kahurangi & Cyndi used to share a subject :cry:

Natalia and Kahuragi both have Essence of Belladonna Core wands

Natalia and Ten both love looking after plants

Ten and Rose are both Gryffindors and older sisters

Aine and Rowan apparently both suck at relationships :r

(Too soon? :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back