Birthday Werewolf

e61661ce.gif~c200

Mmkay...for now, I vote to lynch Sally (Chyou Jin Howard). If she wants to go, who am I to argue? :tut:

Interesting that the wolves and the Sorceress (?) both targeted Jesse.

The Sorceress isn't a killing role, what killed Jesse Rowan? xD

I'll also vote to kill Sally, may as well if she wants to go.

My worry is that whenever Sally volunteers she turns out to be a villager so I'm holding off on voting.

Just because Sally is voting to lynch herself, makes me think she's a villager, and since those people are important, then nope, not lynching her. However, since in the first round we don't know much, and haven't had any indication about who it is, I'd vote to lynch James Adams.

Professor Justin Cliffeton said:
The Sorceress isn't a killing role, what killed Jesse Rowan? xD

I'll also vote to kill Sally, may as well if she wants to go.
As they crept through the streets, selecting a target, that same target had been selected by another
I took this line to mean that the wolves chose to target Jesse and the Sorceress also chose to target Jesse.

One day she's going to be a wolf and we're going to keep her on thinking 'that's just Sally.'

I feel like it's more logical not to lynch Sally, just considering she was a villager both times she did this before. Of course she could be a wolf and bluffing, but it seems more likely to me that she's a villager again and doing the same thing she did the last two games. Random number generator gave me Stefan Archer, so that's my vote for now.

This is like something that Sally does every game, I don't get it but I really think this time she could be a werewolf. For now my vote goes to her. Why would a villager try to be so innocent.

Sally? Why? Why can't you stay longer? :cry: but the game is too early and that's always the hardest part. I'll withheld my vote for now

Hmm, part of me feels like there needs to be a time when Sally actually is a wolf, and we'll all just be like "Ah, Sally volunteering herself again" as Cyndi said. Imma have a think, I'll probably get my brother to pick a number for me when he's home.

Sally why do you always do this to us =))

Cyndi's right in saying that one day Sally will be a wolf but we wouldn't know it because she always does the same thing, which I admit, is slightly frustrating and isn't helping anyone at all. This is why I have suspicion that she maybe is a wolf but I don't know yet so I'll save my vote for later if I remember :D

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
As they crept through the streets, selecting a target, that same target had been selected by another
I took this line to mean that the wolves chose to target Jesse and the Sorceress also chose to target Jesse.
I was referring to the Spellcaster, not the Sorceress. "...had no voice to even scream for help." The Spellcaster silenced the same person the wolves attacked, I was trying to make it clear why nobody was speaking in emoticons today but the flavour text ran away from me a little bit, apologies for being unclear!

I never really know what to do on the first day :D I'll withhold my vote for now. Cyndi does make a good point, but Sally's chances of being a wolf are still the same as everybody else's, so I think I will wait for evidence!

Based on experience I don't suspect Sally. I think she's bluffing, which usually seems to go well for her in the early rounds. I'm not a fan of random votes but theres little choice at this stage, so I vote to lynch James Adams.

I don't like the idea of someone being lynched the first day, cause the chances it will be a wolf seem really slim. I also think Sally is bluffing again - so instead I'm going to tie up the vote (which Rowan says results in no one dying), and vote for James Adams.

Since it's the first round I have absolutely no idea who to vote for, but this time I'm not going to waste my time withholding my vote, and instead I'm going to vote for Sally. She's volunteering, which could mean she's an innocent villager, or she could have a different role and be using a reverse psychology type of strategy to convince people she's not suspicious? I might be reading too much into it. Who knows :p

Either way, she is at least volunteering to be lynched so it's not like she'll be mad about it, I hope. I do agree that tying the votes seems like a good way to go, but it also might be counter productive in finding a wolf, so I'm going to break the tie just in case Sally is more than a villager.

I always thought that if the votes were tied it went into a RNG scenario and one of them randomly died. That's how I've always played it? :erm:

I'm sticking with the rules from the last time I played on here, since it worked well then. Using a RNG hadn't actually occurred to me and it's a good idea, but given that people have already voted based on what I said earlier I'd rather stay consistent.

Votes are currently
Chyou Jin Howard - 4
James Adams - 4
Professor Monty Pendleton - 1
Stefan Archer - 1

The day will end in one hour.

A tie just guarantees we'll lose two people before even trying to get one of the wolves then. Hmm...I might change my vote. :erm:

The village argued back and forth, late into the night, but the more they talked, the further they were from an agreement. With monsters in their midst but the sun setting, the townsfolk had no choice but to return to their homes for the night, uneasily awaiting whatever may befall them as they slumbered.

It is now NIGHT.

Night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.

There was a chill nipping at the air, but one of the townsfolk ventured out into the misty night. The village may not have taken action against the Werewolf menace, but Stefan Archer was determined to track down the threat before another was harmed.

When the wolves struck it was usually a quick affair. A bite here, a chomp there, and their work was done. But they had never encountered a Hunter before. Stefan put up a fight, bullets flying through the air, but nary a wolf was struck as they overpowered their prey. Instead, one errant shot found its way through a window and into Chyou Jin Howard, a Villager simply trying to rest after the stress of the day.

Two lives taken, the wolves rejoiced in their feast before returning to the shadows, ready to start their masquerade anew when the sun rose.

IT IS NOW DAY.

You have until 2 PM NZST tomorrow to decide who, if anyone, to lynch.

(Apologies for the late changeover! The wolves got back to me right before the deadline, which wouldn't have been an issue had they chosen literally anyone else X_X I'm out teaching most of tomorrow afternoon/evening, so this next day cycle is going to wind up a little short D= Further apologies for that! From here on out changeover times should be consistent!)

Okay, I'm in work on my break, but does that mean the wolves killed emzies and she killed because she was killed or? I'll check back later but somebody halp plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back