Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Helllllo lovelies, and welcome to my (as per usual, late) Bi-Weekly Update! We have quite a bit to get through, so sit back, and enjoy!
SORTING
That's right! Sorting is up and running! Don't ask me how the years go so fast, but I definitely know that this is an exciting and well loved time for everyone, so let's enjoy it while it lasts! Click Here for all the information and join in on the fun!
Now Hiring
Before the new year starts, HNZ is looking for two new Professors. We are looking for someone to take over the roles of Potions and History of Magic both for the lower years. Professors are major roles in HNZ, and we wouldn't be able to do what we do without them, so if you're ready for an exciting commitment, head over here to check them out.
House Cup Winner!
I suppose we should congratulate Gryffindor for winning the House cup! Well done to all those hard workers and all those hecking classes done. Hufflepuff's year next year :r
Promotions
As the new year starts, you will see that your student's have been promoted into their next year level. If your character is a Graduate, you can apply here, for the group you would like them moved to. Biography's and Developments will be slowly moved over the next week or so :)
Accio!
Thanks so much to the team for all the hard work going into Accio! For anyone who missed it, check it out here!

Trending Roleplays
Some of you might have noticed a new section on our site! That's right, we now have Trending Roleplays along side New Topics and Profile Posts. Now we don't miss out on any exciting RPs happening!
Apps Closed
As we go through this busy time, please note that most Apps are closed (the exception being sorting and general group changes). Please be patient! You may still have access to them and be able to submit, but they will not be processed until they reopen. We will let you know once they have opened again.
Egg hunt!
Congratulations to Jesse and Daphne for finding so many eggs, and to everyone else that joined in and helped us find all the eggs before they went too smelly! I hope you guys had fun, the site is now egg free and smelling fresh. Check this post out if you have no idea what I'm talking about and/or want to see where all the locations were!
OOC Names
Just a reminder that the name that goes into the OOC Name part should be your name, and no one else's. If you truly want to have a secret character, that's fine, but no false names! We also love knowing who we're talking to, so filling out that section is always a great help to everyone.
Rule Reminder
Along the lines of OOC Names, if you are new, or even if you are an old member, now is a good time to refresh yourself on our Board Rules. They are there for a reason! We all want to enjoy ourselves on this site, so let's leave the rule breaking to our characters, and not ourselves. (Does that make sense xD)

• Valentines Confusion - Sully and Aisa both seem to have secret admirers this year, but who are they?
  • Bittersweet Sixteen - A car accident leaves tears in your eyes! Only read if you want to havE YOUR HEART BROKEN thanks Teigs.
  • To Be Young - Jacob Kingsley is officially an adult! Crazy times.

• More sorting madness!
  • Prefect and Head people promotions!
  • A brand new year! <3

I think I got it all! As per usual, leave any comments, questions and love below!
Donna :donna: :wub:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

thanks for the update!! so excited for the new year! 💞

why is the most surprising thing in this that Jacob Kingsley is an adult now

Thanks for the update Donna!! So many exciting things going on :wub:

Thanks for the update. Sorting is soo exiciting!

And that topic were Elsie dies, is totally feels :(

wow spoiler alert
this is just like dumbledore all over again :r

Thanks for the update Donna!
damn, forgot to highlight one of my plots xD

Sorting is always the time when we see an upsurge in new members on the board :party: , and this year we expect it to be no different. This sorting, as we've done on other occasions, we've posted an ad through Facebook that is now appearing in several countries! ^_^

If you're new to the board and saw one of our ads, let us know and say hiiii! We're excited to have you. We encourage our veteran members to join us in welcoming our new friends and showing them just how magical our community can be. :)

Sorting is always the time when we see an upsurge in new members on the board :party: , and this year we expect it to be no different. This sorting, as we've done on other occasions, we've posted an ad through Facebook that is now appearing in several countries! ^_^

If you're new to the board and saw one of our ads, let us know and say hiiii! We're excited to have you. We encourage our veteran members to join us in welcoming our new friends and showing them just how magical our community can be. :)

That makes sense, someone told me that it happened before lol

Great update btw Donna! is it wrong I really feel like saying "Good Luck Professors!" in Dumbledore's voice lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back