Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello everyone! The sorting craze has officially rocked HNZ, and I hope some of you haven't gone too crazy. :r
Of course...Sorting!
Sorting is in full swing, so we ask that members are patient with staff members. Also, sorting is the time of year we get some new members. There is a learning curve to HNZing, and people should be helpful and patient as people integrate.

Quidditch Tryouts
There was a traumatizing end to Slytherin's winning streak last school year. ⚰️ But this is why tryouts exist! All house tryouts are up, so head over to Slytherin, Gryffindor, and Ravenclaw to strut your stuff. By the way, Hufflepuff totally does not need anyone to try out this year....just kidding! Try out for Hufflepuf to learn how to be lucky.

A new Big Snake 🐍 in town
It will be strange not seeing a Styx as the Slytherin Head of House, but I think Professor Angel Castillo can handle the job! Congratulations, Professor Castillo (Kris)! If there are any issues as you step into this position, we are here to help. ;)

New Potions and DADA professors
Welcome, Professor Noelle Maxwell (Arle) and Professor Hailee Miller (Sam)! Professor Maxwell will be taking over Defense Against the Dark Arts for upper years, while Professor Limmer will be taking over lower years Potions.

Professors are a considerable part of HNZ, and it can be a lot to handle sometimes. However, we are always available when members are having trouble. So don't be afraid to reach out, Professors!

Prefects and Head Students
Wow, we have more new people! x_x The following have been promoted to Prefect and Head Students:
Emmaline Hopkins-Vance
Flynn North

Delilah Thorne
Sutton Spencer

Ruben Right
Liusaidh Fergusson
(who would've thought!)
Rosemarie Chatwin
Estella Fuentes

Chloe Thompson
Connor Holland

As a reminder, if there are any concerns over students chosen, raise them privately to Admin.

Shopkeeper apps
There are SO MANY shopkeeper positions available. We hope incoming shopkeepers can increase activity in their areas, and I know y'all stay scheming plots. :shifty: Catch an application here before it's too late!

Holiday forums closing
The holiday forums will close at the end of Wednesday GMT, so try and wrap up any topics you have before students are relegated to the school forums. :lovi:

Pumpking Carving Contest Winner
Congratulations to Rowan and Kadi for designing unique pumpkins! You will see their usernames with a cute pumpkin icon. See their entries and more here.

It's Y40. Don't forget classes. Club Fairs, either!
A new semester is upon us, so take the time to enroll in your choice of classes. If you are 3rd year and up, you must manually enroll yourself in your desired classes. On the other hand, 1st and 2nd years are automatically enrolled in all core classes. Lastly, at the beginning of every school year, there is the opportunity to join a school club! The topic for the Club Fair will be up soon.

• One Step On My Own - Want a funny wand purchase? Read on to find out.
  • In this Together - An unexpected sorting decision got one triplet separated from the two.
  • Just Two Boys Hanging Out - Two friends hang out at obsidian over the holidays. Will one of them finally make the move they both want? Or will their fear of ruining their friendship get in the way?
  • Making Friends - Six-year-old Marley goes out for an adventure, exploring the park. She finds a strange boy there, entranced by the sunlight dancing in the trees.
  • A new addition to the family - Elijah stops in for a surprise visit to see his dad and is startled to find a new little face running through his childhood home.
  • All Grown Up - Things get Real and also Real Silly at Connor's birthday bash.
  • An Unforgivable - Jerara experiments with magic he can't take back

• Club Fair
  • Stalking the Slytherin House Meeting?
  • Firstie shenanigans

that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

- Lovi :lovi:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update Lovi!! So many plot highlights to lurk :wub:

EVERYONE TRY OUT FOR THE HUFFLEPUFF QUIDDITCH TEAM JOIN THE CHAMPIONS FOR ANOTHER YEAR OF VICTORY 🏆 🥇 💯 🔥

Thanks for the update Lovi! So many exciting things! Excited to read the plot highlights! And so many new members joining us too! So exciting!!

Also, congrats to the new prefects and head people! Interesting prefects this year! :teehee: Nah jokes, but all well deserved!!

Lovely update, Lovi! Thanks for the warm welcome for my Noelle. It felt unreal for him to be back at Hogwarts three years after he graduated. Also glad to see my firstie's topics in the highlight.

Thanks for posting, Lovi!
The club fair is now up and running in the courtyard.
The calendar is also filled out for the IC year!

Can't wait to see all the fun stuff the students get up to this year! :p

Congrats to all!

AND I'M GONNA DO ALL CAPS TOO SINCE ROWAN DID BUT TRYOUT FOR RAVENCLAW YOU HAVE 24 HOURS FRIENDS TYSM AND WE'RE GONNA TAKE THE CUP THIS YEAR OKAY BYE
Crow Caw GIF by Humane Society of Northeast Georgia

Thank you for the update Lovi!!!
Congratulations to all the prefects and headpeople and new professors :party: :party:
And loving the plot highlights, the topic with Jerara is a fantastic read :o

The best time of the year yesss, thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update! Congrats new prefects/professors/HoH!

I love seeing so many plots highlighted :wub:

Thanks for the update Lovi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back