14th Birthday Werewolf!!

Maybe that’s the point :r

Still waiting to hear why Kris is trusting of Maia though??

Same reason I trust Jesse now too.
I'm playing things a little kamikaze and feel it's in the village's best interests to share info before I get myself nixed

I will reiterate that I think everyone is suspect still, we don’t have enough information to narrow down.

I’m interested in the wolves going for Daphne’s because while it’s possible though not probable that she saw a wolf on night one, there’s a possibility that she inadvertently targeted a wolf, but then it would be silly of them to kill her because it makes it more obvious, so I’m not sure if they would target her in response, usually they’d target someone who voted for an innocent so that it looks like the innocent is a wolf?

I’m not sure if that makes sense but it’s like 1am and I’m back from a show so will check in again in the morning.
But also I don’t know if a wolf would post a threatening message? Like it felt jokey to me, like messing unless it’s a double bluff?
Awake Maia will read this and be very confused but that’s where I’m at at the moment.

D: D:

I’m sorry Harleigh! D:

Anyways, I’ve just finished reading back.
Jess, you'll be sorry
Mainly how does this threat go into place? Will Jess be sorry as the other wolves will be targeting her now that there’s suspicion on you? Or will the whole village as a whole be sorry as you have a special role? This could go both ways or I could just be overthinking things.

On the note of special roles, and also why my suspicions are more of on Alex, while the chances are small that Daphne saw a wolf, and a 50% chance (is it 50?) that she is the real seer, there is still a chance. And Alex quoting the dead could be a way to throw us in for a loop of whether to trust her innocence or not. To summarize, I’m thinking that Rowan’s theory might have some merit..

I vote Elliot Briar (Kris).

That sleep for the weak comment is very suspicious. xD

I don't theorize well.

I said I ma vote later on. I do think it's Kris, maybe him staying up late means he's waiting for his werewolf companion in another time zone. Therefore, I conclude that he's a werewolf. I vote to lynch Elliot Briar (Kris)

Well, I'd rather not get lynched randomly from the tie, but just in case I do, hopefully my previous posts are enlightening.

I don't think it's either Kris or Alex. Unless Alex is doing a double bluff but that relies on prior knowledge of other werewolf games.
I have opinions but not the time to actually post anything until I'm home. :c

Hmm, I don't think that it's Kris. I think the comment about giving out information in case of a random lynching is interesting though. I am a little suspicious of Alex though, but by the sounds of it, Alex has been suspicious in the past as a tactic (at least that's what I'm getting).
I'm going to wait a little longer before deciding though. See if anything else interesting comes out! :p

At this point I’m not convinced enough for Alex or Kris to lynch either of them. Can we not go for Sam Macintosh or Stefan Archer since (I think) both are still inactive? I understand being busy of course but if they’re holding on to information or being quiet wolves it may help us not to accidentally lynch a villager

what up - innocent person here whose just bad at remembering games - the beginning days are always difficult because there are lots of people and very little to go off. But in saying that after reading everything I'd say Alex. Mostly like yeah, last time she acted sus and was innocent, but like everyone acts sus in this game and most are innocent so like...it's kinda a difficult defence.

So i'd vote to lynch Alex

- Mentions Emzies
- Emzies shows up :r

I don't think Alex is acting suspicious. That's not what that is - its too blatant. Its literally as she said before, she wants to keep it dramatic and interesting. Its too odd for me to view it as suspicious behaviour. Not to defend Alex because there's always a chance she is a wolf and is just acting consistent if anything, but it feels like a waste of a lynch imo.

On that note I’m placing one now in case I miss it later. I vote for Sam Macintosh

This time around is difficult because there's a lot of people I'm unfamiliar with, so I can't try and predict what their playstyle would be like and what small tells, if any, give them away.
That and I find its easy to get caught up in wanting to trust those who are more vocal and experienced, like Rowan, who I would love to be able to rely on to figure out who the wolves are, but at this point its just a huge risk and everyone needs to be cautious in general when it comes to being swept up by those who have a lot to say.

Since I feel like I should act as if any day will be my last, I suppose if I had to say who I really felt suspicious of, it would currently be Phoebe, Jessica, and Emzies.
Phoebe (Love you) I grew suspicious of since it seemed like she was mining for information from Kris, to know if they were worth targeting given certain comments. She also refocused on the inactive people, which if all the wolves are active, takes the heat off of them for another day. We have more information/reactions to start going off of now that day one has ended.
Jessica bandwagoned the votes against Lyla and mentioned a coin toss, though at that stage there were already more votes for Lyla than anyone else, and three people in total had votes toward them. A coin toss is a fifty/fifty chance, so I'm not sure how she split that between three (or more) people? She also voted against Alex, who everyone had already mentioned as seeming suspicious, and to me that seems like just an easy lynch for the wolves during the day phase.
Emzies of course appeared as soon as she was mentioned, which begs the question as to whether she's been keeping tabs on the game until it was necessary to be active. That said, she's also often cruising through the game without any major presence in general, so I don't see this as totally out of character even as an innocent.

Lastly, a part of me does want to know what Alex turns out to be, and whether Daphne happened to miraculously find a wolf on the first go, but it just seems unlikely. Honestly any time Alex plays I have to wonder if this version has a Jester, since she'd be perfect for it :p

Okay, finally woke up from my night shift - and wow, there’s quite a lot to read. I think that everything definitely is worth being questioned - starting from Daphne’s random vote that has a possibility that it wasn’t random at all if she was a possible real seer. I actually loved reading all the comments and all the theories everyone has and pretty much a lot has been said earlier. Haven't played a game like this for quite a while and, Jesse, reading from what you have said, it made me re-think everything even more.

"Sleep is for the weak" doesn't seems like a legit reason to vote for Kris and there's definitely 50/50 chance that Daphne saw a wolf first night and it is Alex, after all from what I've read here, Daphne is pretty competitive and experienced in this game, meaning that her "random vote" wasn't really that random as it was mentioned before. For the first day I thought that voting for inactive person was a right choice, but now, when there's quite a lot more information and a lot more to read on, I think that focussing on inactive people, as Jesse said, pretty much could mean saving the time.

I kinda want to test the theory about Daphne being the right seer and her vote not being random after all.. And if we find about the truth about Alex and she won't be a wolf.. then it still could mean that either Daphne didn't see a wolf and she really made a random choice meaning she still could be the real seer and we would still not know if she was the fool or no. More I think about who to vote for, less idea I have for who to vote.. Going to wait a little bit longer before casting my vote in.

Votes so far: (I hope I counted them right)
Alex - 3 (Jessica, Kris, Emzies)
Kris - 2 (Madz, Alex)
Clara - 1 (Phoebe)

I've been sitting and percolating all day because it's so hard to know who to trust in this game, especially so early on, and now that I'm about to go to bed I'm still not sure how I want to vote.

I'd agree with Jesse that Phoebe's acting pretty suspicious. It's also notable for me that Madz jumped in to vote for Kris based on one comment that was pretty obviously a joke. I'm inclined to believe Kris at this stage, which raises huge questions about anyone targeting her right now.

I don't know if Alex is a werewolf playing a little too boldly, or a team village player trying to waste the rest of the village's time by acting suspicious on purpose for some reason, but either way, at this stage I don't want to risk losing Kris to a tie/last minute rush of votes, so I'll add my vote for Alex, to keep numbers up on that side.

I'm also going to vote for Alex, just because I have some ideas flying around my head that I'm still not to sure about.

Doesn't Kris always stay up late? Even before werewolf, just a thought. Alex I'm not sure about, she knows her antics got her lynched last time, maybe she's counting on people remembering her innocence last time. Jesse might be onto something with a double bluff.

Also apologies for my absence, by the time I got home from work yesterday I wasn't feeling up to much but lurking.

Following the lynch mob in the past hasn't always worked out for me, but I'm gonna cast my vote for Alex.

Since I'll be going to bed soon I am going to do ahead and vote for Ainslee Cormac

While it is true that others are acting rather suspiciously, Alex is still the most suspicious to me and I am leaning towards believing in Kris. While I did find Kris suspicious for a while thanks to her saying who she trusts in the game, it kind of doesn't make sense to me that she's suspicious for having stayed up late - especially if it's already a habit she's known for?

giphy.gif

Okay so this may be imperfect logic, but this is where I’m at.

I think the death at the minute that will give us the most information to work from is Alex (I’m sorry :() if Alex is a wolf, then we canentertain the possibility of the other seer actually being the fool though obviously we can’tknow for sure.

AND it Alex is innocent, it’ll give us a lot more tonwork with in terms of looking at voting patterns from today.

Honestly, I’m still not really trusting anyone, and so for me the most logical step is to vote for the person whose death I think will reveal the most so I vote to lynch Ainslee Cormac

I don't know if Alex is a werewolf playing a little too boldly, or a team village player trying to waste the rest of the village's time by acting suspicious on purpose for some reason, but either way, at this stage I don't want to risk losing Kris to a tie/last minute rush of votes
This. Its what it feels like, just a waste of the villages time, but by this stage we'll be dancing around the question of Alex's role for the rest of the game until its revealed. Personally I don't think she's a wolf, she's probably a regular villager just messing around with the town. Its such a risk to have taken otherwise, and with the chance of a wolf role being so slim, I don't think any sane person would want to throw it away so carelessly :p
That said, I'm in the same boat of not wanting Kris to go out if it boiled down to the two of them, especially since the suspicion on Kris isn't really substantial. And like Maia says, Alex's death gives us the most information now, based on what little we have to work with.

Wow Jesse </3 Only reason I’m pressing Kris was because my question is being blanked and if they’re friends it makes sense not to answer >>

Good luck yall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back