14th Birthday Werewolf!!

I hadn't thought about the Coward in that way either, though it depends on their play. They could be jumping between only two people they know to be safe. Up until now for some reason I thought the role worked in a way as to say they were using someone else as a meat shield, like they'd push the person they were hiding behind into the maw of the wolves if they came knocking, and just run for it. Now I see its not like that at all xD

Would it be best for the Coward to out themselves, in this case? The wolves can't target them, only those who they're hiding behind, though that may well make the potential three "safe" people targets. But if they're revealed, the seer/fool can figure out which of the two they are, and how trustworthy their predictions are going to be if they don't know already.

I’m also gonna vote later but have a question: the person bonded to the fire wolf, do they know they’re bonded and are they working for the wolves or are they unaware?
The Dire Wolf's partner is unaware they are the partner and is not on the wolves' team. Also, if the Dire Wolf dies, nothing happens to the partner.

Also also, the partner can be any innocent role, not just a villager! (Apologies for the confusing wording in the first post :lol: )

I think at this point the Coward would have more trustworthy details on who are not wolves given that they actually survive the night if they manage to not hide behind one. Especially if our seer is still unsure whether he's the real deal. At the very least they can narrow down the suspects as well.

Here's a thought: Does the Seer (The real one in this scenario) see the Coward as the Coward, or do they see the person they're hidden behind?

Dan's been active in previous games, but I don't know if I would think of him as one of the most active players. Makes it kind of an odd choice, imo.

Rereading yesterday myself reminds me I also have suspicions about Madz, who jumped in to vote for Kris based on what was clearly a joke with seemingly no other reasoning. I have more pressing suspicions on Jessica and Phoebe right now, but I don't want to forget about that.

Meanwhile, y'all voted for Alex (I didn't) and I told you I don't theorize well.

I would come up with my own theories but again, it's been a while since I've played this game. xD
And I don't know how you guys do it????

tenor.gif

woahhhh okay, so much to read, and I currently don’t have time to read all of it! I’m still busy with exams, it was my mistake signing up for the game when I thought I had more time than I actually do, my bad :r

I’ve only been online to check for quick updates on RPs (without actually RPing) and I completely forgot about the game. It’s also been a while for me since I last played this game and I’m just confused =)) (I wouldn’t be if I had read what you guys have posted). If I do disappear again, you know why :p

In the meantime I’m going to go through the previous posts and post again once I have done so, wouldn’t want to accidentally lynch an innocent person.

I'd imagine the seer would see the coward as they are, I think the hiding only applies to the wolves, and given that there's a role that specifies the seer sees them as something different (traitor), I think if the coward was going to work that way as well it would be stated in the rules.

It's late and since no real leads have come out today, I'm gonna put my top suspects from earlier into an RNG and just pick one at random, which leads me to vote for Leda Layton. This isn't how I wanted to decide who to vote for, but it's midnight and my brain is fried rn and I can't sit down and pick out anything that points me in a clear enough direction. In this game it's so difficult to tell genuine misunderstandings from potential strategies, and I'm just not convinced that she's acting with the village's best interests at heart. It's not the strongest justification in the world, I know, but I don't wanna leave today's lynch to random chance, so somebody's gotta get the vote ball rolling.

I was wondering who would get the ball rolling :lol: I was prepared to vote since its already so late, though I was leaning more towards Jessica (Kira Wolf amirite) because though we know there's bound to be one experienced wolf, not all of them necessarily are, and as she's said, she's still figuring out how to play, so it looks a bit like she's still trying to get the hang of being a wolf given her behaviour over the day phases.
Its hard with Phoebe because she has misunderstood a lot in past games (To my frustration :r ), but I don't know if she'd be any different as a wolf. I still have a few more hours to go to decide, but I'll back you up with Phoebe if nothing really changes/she doesn't convince me otherwise. There's no one else I'm willing to risk losing at this stage, so I don't want to bring it to any ties.

Not acting with villagers best interests? I’m just floating ideas around as is everyone else =))

I’m not going to vote yet though, because even though I have a few suspicions, I’m not convinced strongly. I would suggest Rowan because of the weak accusation on me but if he was a wolf I don’t know why I’d be the target either. I’m aware I’m not good at this game 🙈

I’m just going to wait for the time being and see who else votes.

I don't want to vote for Phoebe yet because I feel it's more likely we have one or more wolves who are acting quietly rather than trying to influence the group. I gotta go to work, so I'll come to ponder my vote in a bit.

I have to go to bed reeeaaal soon so I might have to vote sooner rather than later D:

Would it be best for the Coward to out themselves, in this case? The wolves can't target them, only those who they're hiding behind, though that may well make the potential three "safe" people targets. But if they're revealed, the seer/fool can figure out which of the two they are, and how trustworthy their predictions are going to be if they don't know already.
I'm of two minds about this. On one hand it benefits the seer but only assuming they're not the fool and the person claiming the role is being honest. On the other hand, the coward may be able trick the wolves into attacking them and waste a night. Just as long as they don't take any useful info to their grave..

I feel like the person claiming the role would have to be honest. A wolf trying to claim the role is a risky move, one that would get them lynched either the same day or the following day since I imagine the real coward would object to it. Claiming a good Special role rarely works out for the wolves this early in the game, I know I've only managed to pull it off before with another wolf very very late game, and even then it was very clutch :lol:

Curious to know though, they could trick the wolves into attacking who? The coward? I don't know if I see the real downside to it if we're a) getting information on who is trustworthy and b) not losing someone during the next night phase (And I imagine that would only help to reinforce the coward's honesty if the wolves pulled a poor move like trying to attack them directly :p )

Alright so I think I've lasted about as long as I can tonight. Currently, I'm going to throw my vote at Kira Wolf, and leave it up to someone else to decide who should go, or if we want an RNG. I'm suspect of both Phoebe and Jess, but if Kris doesn't think its Phoebe I'm willing to trust that for at least this day phase.

Going to end my shift in 2 hours, going to write all my thoughts then and vote, hope that won't be too late

Well, following Jesse's logic, and in the interest of helping our maybe Seer/Fool out, I will confirm I'm the Coward, and I'm also amazed I haven't gotten myself killed yet. I've hid behind several people so far and since I'm still alive I'm able to say with certainty they're on the villager side (see also, my voting/suspects list from earlier)
I currently have a 33% chance of hitting a wolf tonight, (not to mention the chance I pick the person they decide to chow down on too). Hopefully, our Seer/Fool can figure out which they are by now if they haven't already and help us start narrowing down our list.

Well, then I'm also going to vote for Leda Layton. The voting for inactive people suggestion and the fact that Kris just said that she's a coward and Leda is still on that suspect list and she hasn't hid behind them yet means that she has still possibility of being a wolf. I know that you are also saying that you trust Phoebe and that some wolves may be quiet and I agree on that, but with can cause more harm - wolves that are actually active or those who are rather quiet? In my opinion, those who are sharing their views and theories are more harm to everyone, so we rather concentrate on other people not wolves. So, yeah. Sorry, Leda.

I see your logic, Deniss, but I feel like Pheebs has either been just misunderstanding some cues (I wasn't being super subtle but just enough to cause confusion) or might be asking questions for other reasons, and since I'm not convinced enough, I'm gonna vote for Kira Wolf to push it into a tie.

It’s true you certainly managed to confuse me xD

Obviously I don’t want to die, and given what Kris just said, I’ll join and vote for Kira Wolf.

Okay, so, I have finally time to re-think everything and I’m going to comment to view everyone individually.
  1. Sam Mackintosh - Showing up for one post (at least I think it was one) and just mentioning the finals doesn’t seem that suspicious to me, although that might show a reason for us to not concentrate on her
  2. Elliot Blair - probably one of the safest people so far, especially if she’s saying that she’s a Coward (yet we still can’t trust that, can we?) and maybe the reason she’s saying that is because she’s one of the wolves trying to hide all the other two, although that’s just a guess, yet I clearly don’t see that as a reason to vote to lynch you (at least for now)
  3. Ainsley Lynch - can’t say nothing at least for now, haven’t seen anything suspicious about her, although that might seem as in she’s re-thinking every move before saying something or making a move
  4. Professor Katherine Alicastell - what is scaring me is that she’s an experienced player meaning that you truly know (at least I think so) what and why you are doing and if so much people trust you, just like Kris, I think I should trust you too at least for now, because you’re presenting so much theories and ideas about what/why, although that also might be reason why you’re a potential wolf - trying to keep everyone away from you, but if Kris really is Coward and he has hid behind you before, that could mean that you’re safe too.
  5. Chante Ateara - her comment about voting for Kris just because he said that “sleep is for the weak” seems more suspicious to me than Kris. She has been keeping low profile this game as at least I’ve noticed, so nothing much to say about her as of now, although keeping low-profile might also be what a wolf could do
  6. Sara Moon - nothing much to say about her, only that she has been a big help to compile a huge list and that her theories could also mean to keep the track off of her and to concentrate on other people, and also she’s on the Kris “safe list”
  7. Stefan Archer - what really scares me is that when mentioned, all of sudden Emzies showed up and, as Jesse said, that could mean that Emzies just really keeps tabs open and could just be a way to keep low-profile the game, although why then Emzies would all of sudden show up rather than staying silent the whole game?
  8. Amy Jewel - nothing much to say about her as nothing much has been said, nothing suspicious about her only the fact that she’s quiet
  9. Jai Edogawa-Raven - same as Amy, too less information to judge, but, as mentioned before, keeping a low profile could mean a potential danger
  10. Rama Mowry - same as before
  11. Leda Layton - I mentioned what I find weird about her already.
  12. Kira Wolf - what really makes me think more about her being a wolf is what Jesse mentioned before - her voting pattern and mentioning a coin toss that I find pretty weird, as that might be a really “easy lynch” as said before.
Hope I haven't left anyone out and from what I’ve just said and the fact that Pheebs really could just misunderstood and was confused at the time, I’m changing my vote to Kira Wolf as from what I’ve just thought and what you said, I think that Pheebs might be safe, but I’m not saying that you’re not a wolf, because your focus on inactive people still seems suspicious to me, although not that weird as Kira. Of course, she might just not be interested in the game and just trying to write at least something here, but it seems weird to me and I don’t want to vote for someone who’s actually actively communicating, although I still have a feeling that at least one wolf is definitely active, yet if we find one wolf, it will be easier, at least I think so, to find other wolves

I'm still wondering what does Cyndi's "Y" mean after Kris post... does it means that she agrees with Kris post or what?

Last edited:
I am at this point in my finals.

Anyways, reading back on everything that went on today, including my short activity this morning and evening, I can definitely say that I trust Kris when she's saying she's the Coward, especially when we take into account that she's been trusting people since Day 1 - figuring out whether you're the real seer can be trickier after all. Aside from that, I'm thinking that if the real coward IF Kris had been pretending, they would have come out by now - unless they're inactive ones - but I don't really think that's the case.

As of this moment, I am quite suspicious of the inactive people - well, since I've been fairly busy myself - those more inactive than I am. xD I could sympathize with Clara at the moment though, but that just might be a way to catch us off guard. :glare: While I am still suspicious of Lovi and Emzies, I do have to admit that as the day passed and I read and reread, Madz and Jessica are acting far more suspicious.

Madz mostly for jumping on voting for Kris with the Sleep is for the weak comment, and that is already after Kris had been dropping hints on her role (I hope I got that chronologically right). Other than that comment, there was no indication of a reason to vote for Kris. With Jessica, it's mostly for her voting patterns and her theories/reasons. It could be because she's new to the game in general, or as Jesse mentioned it could be because she's struggling with being a wolf.

That would be my take on everything for today (I don't know how I'm awake, it's 3 am) ... With all that said, I'm going to vote for Kira Wolf.

A werewolf who is actively communicating can cause more confusion and hysteria between the townspeople.
They don't want to get caught.
I'm just replying to the latest post. The theories are still kinda hard to follow.

Now now guys, those theories aren't totally fair. This is my first time playing. When I said i had to toss a coin, it was because for the first few days I was seeing how this game worked. I would vote with the arguments that made the most sense. I flipped a coin when I couldn't decide between two people. I've been working overtime because of the holiday and my brain isn't fully functional. Besides, everyone the wolves have killed are all people I RP with a lot, or talk to most off site. Why would I kill off the people most readily available to help my play the game?

If anyone here for the deaths was to blame,
It was surely Miss Wolf with her ominous name,
The villagers forced her up on to the stand,
And let out a cheer as the wolf was hanged.

After a drink, the villagers parted,
Fearful the trouble had only just started,
All they could do was pray for the best,
Bolt up the doors and hope for some rest.

It is night.
Night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.​

Dawn broke, and Obsidian Harbour was beginning to stir. Slowly, anxiously, they dressed and met up in the square. Was it over? Had there only been one wolf? No – somebody was missing. They waited twenty agonising minutes more, then sent somebody off to Professor Alicastell's house to investigate. The door was ajar. A rancid smell drifted down from the upper floor. Nobody had to go inside to figure out that the villager was dead.

The crowd that gathered around the lynching post was dwindling by the day. It was clear that one wrong decision now could have spelled disaster for the remaining villagers.

It is day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back