14th Birthday Werewolf!!

No poem today because I just woke up from a nap oops sorry

The sun was beginning to sink in the western sky, pressing the townsfolk to make a decision. There seemed to be some small benefit in lynching Ainslee Cormac, whether she was a wolf or not (and she had been acting suspiciously like one). Forcing her up to the lynching post, the villagers held their breath and waited to see what they had done. Unfortunately, Ainslee was only a poor, innocent villager.

With fear in their hearts, the townsfolk returned to their homes and climbed into bed. It was going to be another sleepless night in Obsidian Harbour.

It is night.
Night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.​

James Cade was having a wonderful dream,
With kittens and sparkles and rainbows agleam,
When all of a sudden his head was torn off,
And the traitor's remains became James stroganoff.

The villagers' morning was not very merry,
For there wasn't much left of poor James to bury,
They finished the task, then met in the square,
Hoping that someone had something to share.

It is day.

Well, that didn't go well. All I can think is if the seer had a look at Dan, they would know whether they're the seer or fool?
Not sure what to think about Alex being a villager really. It's frustrating to lynch an innocent but we couldn't have really left her when she was threatening either. Looking back at the people who voted to lynch Alex in order - Jess, Kris, Emzies, Rowan, Annabelle, Dan, Marga, Maia - That's alot of people and I'm sure a late wolf must have jumped on the bandwagon when they realise she couldn't be saved?

I could be way off base here, but I get the vibe at least one of the wolves might be a more experienced player, since the wolves keep picking long time players who haven't had a chance to say much yet (Cyndi, Daph, now Dan). I feel like inexperienced wolves would have targeted someone else, since the people who've been killed haven't really given the wolves much reason to target them in this game.

OKAY, so that was unfortunate, but also gives us something to work with and also not great to lose the traitor, at least we have some things to go on now.

Okay,I'm gonna do a re-cap (for my own brain.)
Also, gonna use IC names so it's easier for newer players to keep track.
Day One:
-Cyndi (ghost) gets killed by wolves.
-Cyndi posthumously reveals she is a villager.
-Elliot Briar says he trusts Sara Moon. Ainsley Lynch notes this, and comments on Professor Katehrine Alicastell surviving the night.
-Elliot Briar says he mistrusts the experienced players.
-Professor Katherine Alicastell suggests underdog stay quiet so as not to give the wolves a person to avoid targeting.
-Sara Moon votes for Chante Ateara
-Mark Ross votes for Chante Ateara
-Amy Jewel votes for Chante Ateara
-Amber Chou Wilson votes for Ainslee Cormac
-Jai Edogawa-Raven votes for Lyla Edwards
-Professor Katherine Alicastell proposes a tie and votes for Lyla Edwards, but miscounted.
-Ainsley Lynch votes for Lyla Edwards, creating a tie.
-Sara Moon changes her vote to Lyla Edwards.
-Kira Wolf votes for Lyla Edwards.
-Lyla Edwards (guardian) is lynched.

Active Day One: Leda Layton, James Cade, Elliot Briar, Sara Moon, Rama Mowry, Amber Chou Wilson,
Ainsley Lynch, Amy Jewel, Professor Katherine Alicastell, Mark Ross, Chante Ateara, Jai Edogawa-Raven, Kira Wolf, Lyla Edwards

Voted Day One: Sara Moon, Mark Ross, Amy Jewel, Amber Chou Wilson, Jai Edagawa-Raven, Professor Katherine Alicastell, Ainsley Lynch, Kira Wolf.
Didn't Vote Day One: Sam Mackintosh, Elliot Briar, Chante Ateara, Lyla Edwards, (RIP) Stefan Archer, James Cade, Rama Mowry, Leda Layton.

Day Two:
-Amber Chou Wilson, the seer/fool was killed by wolves.
-Elliot Briar questions why Ainslee Lynch wanted a tie.
-Ainsley lynch explains that they were more suspicious of Harleigh than Madz.
-Leda Layton asks Elliot Briar why he trusts Sara Moon
-Ainslee Cormac makes comment about Amber Chou Wilson's death.
-Ainsley Lynch points of the suspicious nature of the comment.
-Leda Layton agrees, but points out that wolves may have aimed to target an experienced player.
-Ainslee Cormac explains inactivity.
-Ainsley Lynch raises the possibility that Amber Chou Wilson's vote wasn't random.
-Leda Layton points out Elliot Briar did not explain his trust of Sara Moon.
-Elliot Briar staying up late is raised as a suspicion.
-Kira Wolf votes for Ainslee Cormac.
-Ainslee Cormac votes for Elliot Briar.
-Elliot Briar votes for Ainslee Cormac
-Ainslee Cormac takes back vote, and implicates Kira Wolf.
-Professor Katherine Alicastell suggests that those with important roles who are being targeted for lynching should reveal their roles.
-Elliot Briar says wary of seer revealing self without the guardian to protect them.
-Kira Wolf explains she voted for Ainslee Cormac because she was suspicious.
-Professor Katherine Alicastell points out that Ainslee Cormac has acted suspicious in the past and proven innocent.
-Leda Layton asks again why Elliot Briar trusts Sara Moon.
-Elliot Briar says for the same reason they trust Jesse, but doesn't give that reason.
-Sara Moon gives a weird sleepy-ramble about thinking maybe Ainslee Cormac was joking, but also that the wolves choice of target may be a double bluff.
-Chante Ateara votes for Elliot Briar.
-Ainslee Cormac votes for Elliot Briar.
-Leda Layton proposes voting for inactive players.
-Stefan Archer votes to lynch Ainslee Cormac.
-Professor Katherine Alicastell defends Ainslee Cormac.
-Leda Layton votes for Sam Mackintosh
-Ainsley Lynch votes for Ainslee Cormac
-Amy Jewel votes for Ainslee Cormac
-James Cade votes for Ainslee Cormac
-Jai Edagawa-Raven votes for Ainslee Cormac
-Sara Moon votes for Ainslee Cormac
-Ainslee Cormac (Villager) is lynched

Active Day Two: Elliot Briar, Ainsley Lynch, Professor Katherine Alicastell, Leda Layton, Ainslee Cormac, Rama Mowry,Kira Wolf, Jai Edagawa-Raven, Chante Ateara, Amy Jewel, Stefan Archer, Mark Ross, James Cade

Voted Day Two: Kira Wolf, Ainslee Cormac,(RIP) Elliot Briar, Chante Ateara, Stefan Archer, Leda Layton, Ainsley Lynch, Amy Jewel, James Cade, Jai Edagawa-Raven
Didn't Vote Two: Sam Mackintosh, Professor Katherine Alicastell, Mark Ross, Rama Mowry.

Again, if I have anything wrong, somebody correct me, I took a load of kids ziplining today and my brain is FRIED. I'm going to post this, read over it, figure out what my thoughts are and then post.

Last edited:
Okay, so at this point, I feel Jesse is innocent, yesterday when we were all jumping on Alex being suspicious, Jesse maintained that Alex had acted like that in previous games, so Jesse's about the only person I think is not a wolf.

Pheeb, this may just be my brain being slow, but why would the wolves not want Ainslee lynched? Do you mean so that there'd be someone we could focus on that wasn't one of them?

At the minute I'm quite wary of people who have been active, but not voting. Rama Mowry has posted, but hasn't voted yet, Mark Ross too. To me it's a kind of "I'll influence but not be able to be accused of anything" tactic, in terms of they can't be blamed for someone being lynched if they never actually cast a vote? Does that make sense?

I'm also generally wary of people who aren't giving reasons for the way they're voting, particularly at the minute Kira Wolf, Jess, she was the first to vote for Alex, and Alex also questioned her reasons. Each time she's voted it's been a short post with little explanation.

Wow Maia, that is a thorough recap, thanks! I'm frustrated that yesterday was a waste of time, but let's move forward.

RoleCharacterRoleCharacter
Wolf:Underdog (Villager)
Wolf:Coward
Dire WolfVillager:Cyndi
Ghost:CyndiVillager:Alex
Governor:Villager:
Traitor:DanVillager:
Seer:Daphne?Villager:
Guardian:HarleighVillager:
Fool:Daphne?Villager:
Villager:

I'd agree that I find Jessica's voting pattern extremely suspicious, and I'm also suspicious of Phoebe pressing Kris for information. They're both top of my list right now. At this stage I'd agree with Kris and say I'm also more suspicious of experienced players, given who's been attacked, though Dan does confuse me a bit given his inactivity. Kris, I'd be curious if you've got any insights?

Now we’re at this point that everything seems even more suspicious and every move could be viewed as one, so I finally got myself to think about all this. The reason I didn’t vote to lynch anyone in the previous day phrase is because I was at my night shift and didn’t have time to check back in and make my decision.

People not giving a good explanation of why they are voting for someone else in particular also might seem pretty suspicious, as the people who try to concentrate on those who are inactive, just to keep their minds off them.

Thanks, Maia for making that list. It’s now a lot of easier to check everything in order and re-think everything. What I have learned from playing this game in real life, I have realised that the best is not to trust anyone at all times. Definitely what Jesse said before about people with important roles if they are about to be lynched should reveal themselves, just so we don’t lose anyone important (I’m still wondering if Daphne was the real seer, although we won’t know that anyways as of now).

I’m also thinking why the wolves choose Dan to kill now as he hasn’t been active in the game and it makes me want to agree on what Kris said about the possibility that one (or more) of the wolves could be an experienced player(s). Was Dan active in previous games?

Dan's been active in previous games, but I don't know if I would think of him as one of the most active players. Makes it kind of an odd choice, imo.

Rereading yesterday myself reminds me I also have suspicions about Madz, who jumped in to vote for Kris based on what was clearly a joke with seemingly no other reasoning. I have more pressing suspicions on Jessica and Phoebe right now, but I don't want to forget about that.

Okay I’m getting kinda frustrated that the main reason I seem suspicious is because I pointed out someone ignoring a pretty important question but if it’s going to swept under the carpet then so be it.

And I didn’t say the wolves wouldn’t want Ainslee lynched. I’m just pointing out that with so many voting her that it wouldn’t hurt a wolf to vote too to seem like an innocent and “proven” and jumping on the bandwagon towards the later voters, once it’s too much a majority to pull back.

I don’t know why Dan was targeted either. It seems strange that the quiet but experienced people have been taken out first, I feel like people are jumping to quick conclusions without a lot of evidence, hense why I also suggested not lynching anyone but those inactive

The paranoia is real. I'm starting you realize you probably have your reasons for pressing questions, Pheebs (and I feel like I answered as best as I could).
I do think the choice of players to kill so far has been odd from the wolves, but I'm hesitant to really act on it being a more experienced player just because if we're wrong, it's a real blow to the village.
Same goes for inactive players, as inactive wolves aren't nearly as much of a concern as lynching inactive villages who might help later.

Your question wasn't ignored, Phoebe, Kris has been as clear as is safe to be. (Frankly, clearer than is safe.) The fact that Kris is still alive makes me suspect anyone who doesn't trust her at this point. (Notably Phoebe, and Madz, who jumped to vote for her.)

That comment about a wolf jumping on the bandwagon to vote for Alex doesn't make any sense to me either. The wolves knew she was innocent, knew they could safely vote for her at any time, given the tone of the conversation. It was clear the majority found her remarks suspicious. You've been doing a lot of redirecting Phoebe, trying to get people to focus on inactive players, and now this. The early votes for Alex were Jessica, who people have been vocally suspicious of, Kris, who I don't suspect, and Emzies, who's been keeping a low profile this game. Wondering if you're trying to direct attention away from Jessica.

I've been trying to figure out how to interpret that Y and I'm just not sure. Dunno if it's a yes, or a 'why tho kris' or something else entirely. There aren't any players or roles whose names begin with Y, unless I've misread.

Okay, but surely if Pheebs was a wolf trying to get me killed, she would have just had me killed last night. Seems like a weird move to try to maneuver me into being lynched if she had the option to just have me eaten.

I think that either the wolves haven't picked up on your insinuations (hence me suspecting anyone who doesn't trust you) or they think you'd make a useful scapegoat to keep attention off them.

Alright, I've been kinda watching because I'm not sure how to play. I think I'm getting the hang of how things are going here. I trust Kris totally. Pheeb seems a little suspicious but I don't really see it being her or Rowan at this point. Rowan isn't very suspicious to me. I dunno, I'm still new at this so I'm not sure what's going on here. I think.... Lovi maybe? There hasn't been much activity there so I'm not sure what to think.

Wow Maia.. :o

Same goes for inactive players, as inactive wolves aren't nearly as much of a concern as lynching inactive villages who might help later.
I am suspicious of quiet players as while they may be inactive during the day, we are quite unsure as to whether they are also inactive during the night. Which is particularly why I am quite suspicious of Emzies and Lovi. Emzies has been quite under the radar until she was brought up yesterday while Lovi's only post (if I'm going through the topic correctly that is) in the last day phase was to react.. I am unsure as to how to feel about Clara right now given that she has been completely off the radar in the last day phase.

Maia's post had my brain going "And that's what you missed, on Glee" :lol:

I'll start with the subject of Dan's death. He wasn't one of the most active players, but I think thats the point. If we're going to follow the idea that one/most of the wolves are experienced players, then it wouldn't be a smart move for them to kill off all of the potential suspects, leaving them the only ones left and with it more obvious as to who it may be. You can't really just eat all of the competition right off the bat xD

I also want a list of who is left for reference:
  1. Sam Mackintosh
  2. Elliot Briar
  3. Ainsley Lynch
  4. GPZwgk1.png
    Professor Katherine Alicastell
  5. Chante Ateara
  6. Mark Ross
  7. Sara Moon
  8. Stefan Archer
  9. Professor Cyndi Kingsley
  10. Amy Jewel
  11. Jai Edogawa-Raven
  12. Rama Mowry
  13. Leda Layton
  14. Kira Wolf
So three(?) of the people here are wolves. Something that is interesting, and that I didn't consider before, is that there's a Dire Wolf who has bonded with a villager, so they'll want to ensure they live. I'm assuming this only applies to any actual people with the Villager role from the start of the game, and not just a good person in general.

I'll probably go into people who are suspect in more detail when I've properly woken up, but at this stage I really don't know. There's people I've mentioned being suspicious of already, and I still am, but I feel like I wouldn't be completely surprised if I were wrong. There's no reason to think every wolf will act suspiciously, or that no villagers won't. Which brings me to the point of Maia thinking I'm innocent (Which I do appreciate though :p ) - looking at the game objectively, you could argue I (A wolf in this scenario) didn't want to lynch Alex in order to potentially lynch a Special role, or to at least reveal another villager and leave Alex as someone to avoid (Following the same logic as my underdog comment). It would have worked as a tactic for me because I wasn't in danger of being on the chopping block, unless another wolf friend of mine was, and Alex could have been used as a future scapegoat given how her playstyle made her such an easy lynch target. So while I seem innocent to Maia or anyone else, I could just as likely still be a wolf, and that vote of innocence would be helpful to me later down the track.

(I'm not a wolf, by the way. Just for those of us skimming posts =)) )

Okay, so I had thought to take Clara off the list since either she's an inactive wolf and not an immediate threat, or an inactive villager, but she has been online and just silent, which is a little spooky, so I'll leave her on. At this point, risking a random lynching is too likely to catch someone I trust as not, so my personal potential suspects list (sans any posting history) is this:
  1. Sam Mackintosh
  2. Ainsley Lynch
  3. Chante Ateara
  4. Mark Ross
  5. Stefan Archer
  6. Jai Edogawa-Raven
  7. Rama Mowry
  8. Leda Layton
  9. Kira Wolf
That's a 1/3 chances of having a wolf, but I don't currently have a real compelling argument to vote for anyone yet, though I am a little leery of the extra quiet folks, since it seems very easy to let us work ourselves up and quietly pick people off each night.

(I had also been thinking a lot about the dire wolf too Jesse, and how that would come into play, but not sure how to use that info at the moment..)

I've had the dire wolf in mind as well, and looking back at the rules I've now realised the Coward is actually an incredibly valuable role, assuming they've been using their ability. If the coward hides behind a wolf, they die, which means if they've used their ability, they'll now have some pretty concrete ideas about who's trustworthy, possibly more even than the remaining seer/fool, who can't know if their predictions are accurate or not. It had completely slipped my mind somehow, but definitely interesting to remember.

Beyond that, I don't know what else to contribute. I still have questions about Madz jumping to vote for Kris, I still have questions about Phoebe deflecting from Jessica, and I've definitely got eyes on people who've been laying low. Gonna hold on to my vote for the moment, see if anything unfolds before I go to bed.

I’m also gonna vote later but have a question: the person bonded to the fire wolf, do they know they’re bonded and are they working for the wolves or are they unaware?

I’m not trying to redirect from anyone, and not made a conscious effort to do so from Jessica specifically either =)) Just trying to create some discussions on what I’m seeing!! Also actually now you say it you’re right in that as Ainslee was innocent it doesn’t prove much. In my head I saw that wrong so don’t mind me :r

I imagine they must be unaware if they’re bonded otherwise they’d probably be too biased to be considered villager team? Not sure though, imma shush for a bit before I get a lynch wasted 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back