🐺 Birthday Werewolf! 🐺

The evening was quieter than normal, that is until the screams of Aine Thompson rang out. Everyone suspected it was her judging by the day before. She'd been just a touch too vocal for the lone wolf to leave alone.

As the village gathered, they let out a collective sigh before getting to work, this time without the help of the Seer.

IT IS DAY.

Last edited:
So we know that Camilla was likely the actual seer, which means Pheeb is almost definitely a villager.

I'm still so suspicious of Jamie. I just can't get over how she first cast doubt on Camilla as the seer (even after I explained that the chances Camilla was the fool were very low) and then went on to say she thought Camilla could be the fool because she thought the fool always got the wrong roles. Again, that doesn't make any sense. Camilla saw Kiersten correctly, so if Jamie really thought that the fool was always wrong, she would have believed Camilla was the seer. The whole exchange felt like a wolf/hypnotist quickly trying to backtrack and scrambling for an explanation.

I also keep coming back to this post:

Ngl, Jamie asking if there’s a better lead to follow than the seer looking at a wolf makes me very uneasy..
Of course if Kris is a wolf then they will have a least one friend, so I doubt they’ll both just jump on the bandwagon without trying to reflect just a little bit.

There were eight people alive last round. At that point, votes were 3-0 for Kris, and there was some doubt about Camilla being the actual seer. (Camilla herself talked about how she wasn't 100% certain that Kris was a wolf.) I wouldn't be surprised if the other wolf/hypnotist wanted to wait a bit to see if they could turn the crowd toward another option. Including Kris, there would've been at least three people out of eight who could've voted to try and save Kris if they had found a decent scapegoat. Jamie's post really did feel like an attempt to fish for other potential suspects that people could vote for instead.

So we know that Camilla was likely the actual seer, which means Pheeb is almost definitely a villager.

I'm still so suspicious of Jamie. I just can't get over how she first cast doubt on Camilla as the seer (even after I explained that the chances Camilla was the fool were very low) and then went on to say she thought Camilla could be the fool because she thought the fool always got the wrong roles. Again, that doesn't make any sense. Camilla saw Kiersten correctly, so if Jamie really thought that the fool was always wrong, she would have believed Camilla was the seer. The whole exchange felt like a wolf/hypnotist quickly trying to backtrack and scrambling for an explanation.

I also keep coming back to this post:

There were eight people alive last round. At that point, votes were 3-0 for Kris, and there was some doubt about Camilla being the actual seer. (Camilla herself talked about how she wasn't 100% certain that Kris was a wolf.) I wouldn't be surprised if the other wolf/hypnotist wanted to wait a bit to see if they could turn the crowd toward another option. Including Kris, there would've been at least three people out of eight who could've voted to try and save Kris if they had found a decent scapegoat. Jamie's post really did feel like an attempt to fish for other potential suspects that people could vote for instead.
I agree with your analysis, Ana. I also noticed Donna swooped in last minute to get a vote. Obviously, that could have just been time zones and life, but if we're following your line of thought, that made me suspicious, as well.

That being said, your conspiracy about the hypnotist still makes me a bit wary of you, Ana. But at this point, I would rather catch a wolf tonight than the hypnotist. Because the only person the hypnotist can block is me or the wolf tonight, anyway. Or thEmsELves :lol:

VotingDay 1Day 2Day 3Day 4
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)----
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)Did not voteJames Cade (Dan)June Davenport (Jamie)-
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)James Cade (Dan)Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)
James Cade (Dan)
June Davenport (Jamie)Elliot Briar (Kris)
Adorah Zumwalt (Me)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Aine Thompson (Camilla)
James Cade (Dan)
June Davenport (Jamie)
Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)
Elliot Briar (Kris)
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)---
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Analei Westwick (Donna) June Davenport (Jamie)-
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)Analei Westwick (Donna)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
Analei Westwick (Donna)Elliot Briar (Kris)
James Cade (Dan)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)--
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs)Did not vote---
Analei Louw (Donna)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)Elliot Briar (Kris)
June Davenport (Jamie)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)Elliot Briar (Kris)
Elliot Briar (Kris)June Davenport (Jamie)James Cade (Dan)Analei Westwick (Donna)Did not vote
Aine Thompson (Camilla)Did not voteAdorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Harper Alston (Ana)
Elliot Briar (Kris)Elliot Briar (Kris)
Harper Alston (Ana)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)
James Cade (Dan)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)

James Cade (Dan)
Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)Elliot Briar (Kris)

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

In order of the people who jumped on voting for Kris yesterday (and times based on EST):
1. Camilla - 8:11 a.m.
2. Pheeb - 9:26 a.m.
3. Ana - 9:45 a.m.
4. Jamie - 11:08 a.m.
5. Daphne - 11:16 a.m.
6. Kiersten - 12:46 p.m.
7. Donna - 2:55 p.m.

I don't know if Jamie is a wolf. But Kris claimed to go look for other leads but never came back. Then, Jamie comes in and votes but continues to "look for a better option" for the next two-ish hours before Donna comes in to vote. To follow what Ana said, if Jamie had convinced Daph and I since we hadn't voted, that's 3-3. And then Donna could vote without having to backtrack. I could see Jamie being the hypnotist and Donna being the other wolf, because the hypnotist is having to play their own game until they identify wolves. But maybe team wolf figured it all out.

Hush Hush Shadow GIF by Ovation TV

I may be being a bit looney because I am tiiiiiired.

Also, everytime I look at the elephant by Harper's name, I think it's a tooth.

I also noticed Donna swooped in last minute to get a vote. Obviously, that could have just been time zones and life, but if we're following your line of thought, that made me suspicious, as well.

That being said, your conspiracy about the hypnotist still makes me a bit wary of you, Ana. But at this point, I would rather catch a wolf tonight than the hypnotist. Because the only person the hypnotist can block is me or the wolf tonight, anyway. Or thEmsELves :lol:

Yeah, Donna also worries me, and your Donna/wolf, Jamie/hypnotist theory makes sense. Donna keeps coming in, making a post or two that never says much and then disappearing. But she usually comes back near the end of the day phase to check in. As you mentioned, there's a good chance she was waiting yesterday to see if the tides would turn before committing to a vote. Aside from the first two days or so, she's mostly managed to fly under the radar with this strategy.

I think I'm a little more focused on Jamie right now just because she straight up lied about her understanding of the seer/fool role.

If I were the hypnotist, wouldn't it be more strategic to actually self-hypnotize myself and never bring that possibility up? Pheeb kind of got caught in the crossfire when I brought it up because I was silenced that day and could only quote posts. She was the only unconfirmed villager at the time who had been hypnotized, so I had to quote posts referring to her. (It's also why I had the thumbs down emoji and conspiracy gif when you asked if I was suspicious of Pheeb. I also realized later that Pheeb had to be a villager based on their knowledge of the starter PM). As I mentioned last day phase, I was mostly trying to draw attention to the self-hypnosis strategy to prevent the actual hypnotist from using this method to "confirm" their innocence. Basically, if anyone tries to claim they were hypnotized, we can't just automatically assume they're innocent.

Also, everytime I look at the elephant by Harper's name, I think it's a tooth.

First, you silence me. And then you ruin my white elephant gift for me :( :p

(I do enjoy how it goes so well with Harper's auror colors even if it looks like a tooth xD)

I agree with everything you’re saying =))

I would just add for now that Donna has also jumped on every single previous bandwagon going, because before Kris it was Mia. Maybe that’s down to timings but as we’ve said before, and easy hide for a wolf.

I’m very sus of Jamie too, although since I think this is her first game ever, I can kind of forgive the confusion about roles? However when you put everything together, such as everything else that makes her suspicious, I could definitely see her being the hypnotist.

If I were the hypnotist, wouldn't it be more strategic to actually self-hypnotize myself and never bring that possibility up? Pheeb kind of got caught in the crossfire when I brought it up because I was silenced that day and could only quote posts. She was the only unconfirmed villager at the time who had been hypnotized, so I had to quote posts referring to her. (It's also why I had the thumbs down emoji and conspiracy gif when you asked if I was suspicious of Pheeb. I also realized later that Pheeb had to be a villager based on their knowledge of the starter PM). As I mentioned last day phase, I was mostly trying to draw attention to the self-hypnosis strategy to prevent the actual hypnotist from using this method to "confirm" their innocence. Basically, if anyone tries to claim they were hypnotized, we can't just automatically assume they're innocent.

So, you're not saying that you think the hypnotist actually did do this at any point? More just that it was a theory you thought of? Because I think we only ever got confirmed 2 nights of who was hypnotized, right? Pheeb night one, me night two?

First, you silence me. And then you ruin my white elephant gift for me :( :p
Noooooooo

I’m very sus of Jamie too, although since I think this is her first game ever, I can kind of forgive the confusion about roles? However when you put everything together, such as everything else that makes her suspicious, I could definitely see her being the hypnotist.

Oh yeah, for sure understand anyone asking questions to clarify roles. But I think the thing that stands out for me more is her trying to find another option when it wouldn't help the villagers to do so. She didn't like when people would change their votes (which could just be a preference, but if you're a wolf or hypnotist playing for the first time, it can make it hard to follow if no one has updated the chart. And you need to know who to vote for to lower suspicion for yourself.

Also, she stuck with voting for Mia without much protest (that I can recall) for two days while trying to protest us voting for Kris a little too passionately for a villager. Unless they were 100% convinced Kris was innocent (which we know now wasn't true).

Updating this. Orange are unproven roles.

PlayerStatusRole
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)DeadVillager #1
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)DeadDoctor
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)AliveNot a wolf
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)AliveSpellcaster
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)DeadFool
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)DeadVillager #4
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)AliveVillager #5
James Cade (Dan)DeadVillager #3
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs/Zazz)DeadVillager #2
Analei Louw (Donna)Alive
June Davenport (Jamie)Alive
Elliot Briar (Kris)DeadWolf
Aine Thompson (Camilla)DeadSeer
Harper Alston (Ana)Alive

I think it's safe to assume Camilla was the actual seer) so I changed the colors on mine and Pheebs' roles. Daph is still not a wolf, but I feel like she probably is a villager, personally. But she could also be the hypnotist. Though that feels very unlikely at this point.

That being said, if the villagers kill a wolf today, that means, no deaths tonight, leaving us at 4-1 tomorrow in hopes we kill the hypnotist during the day (or accidentally pick off another villager. However, I feel like at that point, even if we did kill a villager, village would still win unless something went horribley wrong).

If we kill the hypnotist today, that means only 3-1 tomorrow because the wolf will kill somebody. Still a better chance for villager but not as great.

If we kill a villager today by accident, oof :lol:

So, you're not saying that you think the hypnotist actually did do this at any point? More just that it was a theory you thought of? Because I think we only ever got confirmed 2 nights of who was hypnotized, right? Pheeb night one, me night two?
No, I did think there was a very small possibility that Pheeb could have done it. (I was a little suspicious of the fact that she'd left herself off the list of potential wolves/hypnotists). But I more wanted to cover all the different possibilities than to actually make anyone suspect Pheeb, if that makes sense? And then I realized later in the next day phase that Pheeb had to be a villager due to the starter PM (not the hypnotist PM).

Edit: Also, at that point in day three, no one had claimed to be hypnotized. So there was the possibility that someone would come forward and make the same claim.

That being said, if the villagers kill a wolf today, that means, no deaths tonight, leaving us at 4-1 tomorrow in hopes we kill the hypnotist during the day (or accidentally pick off another villager. However, I feel like at that point, even if we did kill a villager, village would still win unless something went horribley wrong).
If we kill a wolf today, then we should almost definitely win, right? Because you and Pheeb won't be lynched, so you'll always outnumber the hypnotist.

Last edited:
I feel like everyone who has role claimed has been truthful because no one has ever counted it.

I do think it's strange we haven't heard every time someone has been Hypnotised. If the Hypnotist hypnotised (takes a lot for my brain to write this) the additional wolf, would it be a play to then not mention it? If so, maybe that could help too?

Maybe? Some of them could have also died? Like, I assume the hypnotist would've gone for Camilla last night in case she somehow survived.

I would just add for now that Donna has also jumped on every single previous bandwagon going, because before Kris it was Mia.
Bleh, I haven’t meant to jump on bandwagons. I was honestly suspicious of Mia and I think I explained my reasoning. And I felt like Kris’ one was fair enough, in hopes of trusting Camilla’s claims.
I’m not very good at this game, albeit having played multiple times. I both trust and am suspicious of everyone. And then people say things that make sense and it sticks in my head haha. Or I’m suspicious of people but can’t pin point why. And time zones make a difference because a lot of the discussion happens during my sleepies time. I promise I am naught but a villager!
I’ll hopefully be able to check in in the morning again to see where we’re at. Not meaning to jump on the bandwagon :p but Jamie is definitely on my watch list because of the not believing a seer that Kris is wolf. I feel like she’s more likely to be a wolf than hypnotist? Because, as far as I understand, the hypnotist does not actually know who the wolves are?

Hello it’s me. Yeah we have a wolf :party: let’s start with that. Thankyou Camilla. And sorry for naming there was still an option you were not the seer. I’ve learned a lot in this game. I’m a trustworthy person it seems.

Now search for the alpha wolf. I have to read stuff back so gonna edit or post another time. But I noticed my name already, and understand it since I was the only out of the box it seemed. But that makes me suspicious of the person/wolf who went along. I’m gonna see who is over with all the roles claimed.

I don't even understand my own thoughts sometimes. So I understand you don't. xD I know my role, but that is not gonna help me much. Since I can't prove it, only way is when I'm out you will see. I stay with what I said that I'm a villager, and that's the truth. A dumb villager who is making herself really suspicious from how I've seen it. But when I would join another time. I have more experiance and understanding of the roles. If you believe it it's your choice, but it's a fact I'm kind of new.

I know it looks strange that I'm the only one who just named the fact that Camilla could still be the fool. And I didn't read the role so good or understood it so being confused what it ment. But how stupid that is if I l knew Kris was a wolf. I would directly go along, since I would be the one standing out from the rest. For me the wolf is going along with the rest, knowing they had to save themselves. When I would be the alpha wolf, even I as knew player would know that that means RIP bye next day.

Bleh, I haven’t meant to jump on bandwagons. I was honestly suspicious of Mia and I think I explained my reasoning. And I felt like Kris’ one was fair enough, in hopes of trusting Camilla’s claims.
I’m not very good at this game, albeit having played multiple times. I both trust and am suspicious of everyone. And then people say things that make sense and it sticks in my head haha. Or I’m suspicious of people but can’t pin point why. And time zones make a difference because a lot of the discussion happens during my sleepies time. I promise I am naught but a villager!
I’ll hopefully be able to check in in the morning again to see where we’re at. Not meaning to jump on the bandwagon :p but Jamie is definitely on my watch list because of the not believing a seer that Kris is wolf. I feel like she’s more likely to be a wolf than hypnotist? Because, as far as I understand, the hypnotist does not actually know who the wolves are?

But you do jump on bandwagons, which as I said yesterday I find suspicious. You are almost never the first one who votes (can be time zones, but still). And uses arguments others has said. Nothing or almost not something new or different.

I never said I didn't believed it. And that is how people change my words quickly and make me suspicious. I only named the 0,0011 whatever chance that she could be the fool still. You have to look at the whole picture and that's what I did. If I would want Kris to stay alive my vote would def would go to someone else. I only vote once never change, because I want to vote for something I want to and would be my choice.

For me Kiersten and Daphne are not an option, which is proven. I kind of never have been sus of Pheeb so I'm not really focussing on that. For me Donna and Ana are left if I look at the total picture. But who's the wolf and who the hypnotist is the question. Dap could be the hypnotist too, still right? But I don't really know.. Voting the wolf out would be the nicest, but how would we know. I only know my vote is gonna go to one of them, that's for sure.

That's my long comment. xD

Dang I had a long workday, lets see.

I'm still so suspicious of Jamie. I just can't get over how she first cast doubt on Camilla as the seer (even after I explained that the chances Camilla was the fool were very low)
Agreed

I would just add for now that Donna has also jumped on every single previous bandwagon going, because before Kris it was Mia. Maybe that’s down to timings but as we’ve said before, and easy hide for a wolf.
Also agreed...

I don't know if I have much to add at this point. I'm most suspicious of Donna and Jamie like the rest of you, but I have no idea which of the two I would think is a wolf over the hypnotist or anything.

I'm slightly more suspicious of Jamie so I'll likely be back to vote for her unless something else happens.

If Jamie is the hypnotist, why would she be pushing hard for suspicions on Donna if she was a wolf? Not so much Donna but for Jamie it makes me think they’re less likely on the same “team” if Jamie is trying to throw all her reasonings behind it being Donna.

Daphne we know isn’t the wolf, but yeah could still be the Hypnotist. I’ve never suspected Daph but then I never suspected Kris and we know how that turned out =))

I think i’m gonna go through the previous posts and see if i can find who Kris was defending, and also who has been reluctant to vote for anyone (as that may indicate they don’t wanna vote a wolf by accident)

Pheeb has a point. But also if the hypnotist and wolf don't know who the other is yet, they might be at the point where they're just trying to survive and hoping that the person they vote for isn't on the same team.

If Jamie is the hypnotist, why would she be pushing hard for suspicions on Donna if she was a wolf? Not so much Donna but for Jamie it makes me think they’re less likely on the same “team” if Jamie is trying to throw all her reasonings behind it being Donna.
I mean if Jamie is the hypnotist she wouldn't necessarily know who the wolves are? I'm just saying they're the two I'm most suspicious of at the moment.

Thinking through this some more (and sorry if my thoughts are scattered, I'm trying to catch up and post while on my lunch break)...

Donna as the wolf makes sense to me because she's trying to throw suspicion onto Jamie. I'm not sure how a wolf would even figure out who the hypnotist is, so it makes sense that she's just trying to survive. If someone has to die today, it's more advantageous for team wolf if it's the hypnotist and not the wolf.

Jamie has been throwing suspicion onto everyone. In her last post, she mentions me and Donna. She also brings up Daphne as a hypnotist after saying Daphne is not an option. And she even brings up Pheeb, who absolutely cannot be an option (but Jamie phrases it in a way as if Pheeb is someone who *could* be an option). It reads like a hypnotist who doesn't know who the wolf is. Also, it would make sense that she keeps muddying the waters and wanting to test out people's claims because she could be trying to identify the wolves.

Edit: Also think it's important that we keep in mind that Daphne could be the hypnotist even though I find Jamie/Donna a lot more suspicious. I'll go back through her posts to see if I spot anything, but at this point it'd be wiser to try and find the wolf. Like I said before, if we kill the wolf, the village will almost definitely win as long as Kiersten and Pheeb stick together.

Edit edit: But then I guess using my own logic, Jamie could be the wolf trying to save herself by lynching Donna even if she's the hypnotist. This is so hard because it's impossible to know if the wolf and hypnotist have found each other yet and people could just be trying to save themselves x_x

Last edited:
Just popping on quick before work, and I don’t know what else to say to prove my innocence :lol: Sorry I haven’t been a more helpful villager but I suppose you always get the village idiot right?

Edit edit: But then I guess using my own logic, Jamie could be the wolf trying to save herself by lynching Donna even if she's the hypnotist. This is so hard because it's impossible to know if the wolf and hypnotist have found each other yet and people could just be trying to save themselves x_x
Considering they can't communicate outside the thread I have the feeling the wolf and hypnotist don't really know who the other is, unless we missed some big signs they've been leaving in the thread. I think we can only just go with who we find most suspicious at the moment?

I lean towards going off of who is most suspicious too...

My suspicion towards Donna just shot up since she's giving us no information to go off of. She could be a wolf/hypnotist who knows she could die and doesn't want to give any further info away (kind of like how Kris disappeared yesterday after claiming that they would look for more clues).

At the same time, Jamie's actions in the last day phase are really suspicious to me. I can understand being new and not understanding how the seer/fool role worked, but the problem is that she's been *inconsistent*. Also, all this "confusion" happened *after* I made my post explaining exactly how the role works (fool gets randomized set of roles, not 50-50 shot at right role)

Would like to hear others' thoughts and think some more, but I'll definitely be back before the day phase ends to vote

My suspicion towards Donna just shot up since she's giving us no information to go off of. She could be a wolf/hypnotist who knows she could die and doesn't want to give any further info away (kind of like how Kris disappeared yesterday after claiming that they would look for more clues).

I also noticed that Donna tends to lurk quite a bit. Let's say that team wolf is Donna and Jamie. Who do we think is the wolf? But also Kris voted for Donna on Day 3 (along with Pheeb), which could be to throw suspicion off Donna if they're the other wolf. But they were also suspcious of Jamie and then jumped off them to someone else. Which made me wonder if either a) Jamie is the other wolf, or b) Kris thought Jamie was maybe the hypnotist. I don't know if... I feel like someone else should make a decision.

I feel like if lets say Kris and Jamie are the wolves, it would be a smart play to draw suspicion on Jamie for doing the things the rest of us are considering to be sus, because even if you didn't then vote for Jamie (as Kris) you're still going along to help deflect suspicion. But that being said I think people have been MORE suspicious than Jamie until now, so it would also make sense not to lynch Jamie beforehand.

I mean I feel even a guess right now is as good as random at this stage in the game, but yours and Jamie's objections are noted..

Ever since Kris said this, I do keep looking back on it and find it strange how Jamie and I were almost clumped together from the start. Not to mention we weren't the only people debating whether or not to do RNG, (I think Daph was on the fence?) but truthfully wouldn't that be a good ploy too, if Jamie were a wolf?

That being said, Kris was the one to vote Jamie at the start and begin that line, so if no one had yet voted why would you throw your wolf buddy under the bus? If it is a wolf play then it's very dangerous since we all could have jumped on that line and lynched Jamie.

I'm looking through the daily summary Kris made on Day 2, and Kris tends to give longer explanations behind why Ana and Daphne are doing what they're doing. Not entirely sure what that means or if it's just coincidence, but wouldn't it be a good idea from the biased perspective of a wolf to defend them almost with their own words?

hat being said I think for now it would be best to focus on some of the quieter members that aren't contributing and didn't vote such as who Kaitlyn and Daph mentioned (Mia, Donna, Dan) as I agree it's a risky play but too risky to act against any of the above right now. I'm not sure about Pheeb, she's been saying a lot and pushing votes but I don't necessarily think I can be overly suspicious of it yet.

This post from Kris about being sus of the quietest people is also interesting considering we spent most of the posts beforehand including Jamie in our list of suspects xD
I don't think Dan is a werewolf. So not gonna vote on him. Just because he is not that active doesn't mean you are an werewolf.
This is also interesting, Jamie suggesting Dan isn't a wolf just because?
Then Jamie, I feel, also had a good comment - her gut said Ana, why suddenly vote for me?
Jamie also switching between Ana and then Donna just because..

Then this was after Kaitlyn stopped someone from dying:
Sooo my first thought was 'omg the wolves weren't on'. But then, the doctor could've protected someone/themselves, as Kaitlyn claims to have, OR the spellcaster stopped the wolves from doing their job.
Why would the first instinct be that the wolves had forgotten to kill someone, rather than Kaitlyn saving someone, especially as she's already claimed the role? It just continues the doubt that Kaitlyn was telling the truth or not?
1. Kaitlyn can be right. But she only knew from Daph and Camilla. So Dan was just an risk and gamble. So why follow in that? Just being non-active doesn't mean you are a wolf we learned with Mary Lou. And I still think active persons are.
3. That's not true only guts. I feel like we can find out with voting for Daphne or Camilla if Kaitlyn is really speaking the truth. It is a risk if she is right. But we can confirm it at least. I still think it's a smart move to claim you are someone if it's a big risk. But that is me thinking. And I'm just not sure if Daph and Camilla are not wolves.

This post from Jamie also confuses me. Was she suggesting that only active people could be a wolf? And then she still doubted Kaitlyn and wanted to kill an innocent just to find out if Kaitlyn was telling the truth.
Jamie is definitely psyching me out a lot (and has since day one, lol) a lot, and while I'm not sure I understand what about Mia has everyone up in arms I do agree that Donna's relative quiet makes me uneasy (I suppose that's also why Mia has everyone spooked, but I kinda seem them both on the same level of activity here).

I'm mad busy at work but I actually think I get what's going on here with Jamie regarding her voting choice... at least enough to see if she has more to say for the moment. For now, I think I'd actually rather cast my vote for Analei Westwick (Donna)

Another interesting post. Kris talks about being sus of Jamie but then votes for Donna for being quiet? It makes sense if Jamie is a wolf again that Kris could then be seen not helping Jamie but trying to kill off an innocent instead. Although if Jamie is the Hypnotist, why would Kris vote for Donna

=))
TL:DR I have no idea who to vote for

EDIT

ALSO then Jamie saying 1. Kaitlyn can be right. But she only knew from Daph and Camilla. So Dan was just an risk and gamble. So why follow in that? - Is strange to me because surely that's the idea? You're voting for people you don't think are innocent xD

Hey sorry was seeing the little mermaid which was by the way awesome.
Thinking through this some more (and sorry if my thoughts are scattered, I'm trying to catch up and post while on my lunch break)...

Donna as the wolf makes sense to me because she's trying to throw suspicion onto Jamie. I'm not sure how a wolf would even figure out who the hypnotist is, so it makes sense that she's just trying to survive. If someone has to die today, it's more advantageous for team wolf if it's the hypnotist and not the wolf.

Jamie has been throwing suspicion onto everyone. In her last post, she mentions me and Donna. She also brings up Daphne as a hypnotist after saying Daphne is not an option. And she even brings up Pheeb, who absolutely cannot be an option (but Jamie phrases it in a way as if Pheeb is someone who *could* be an option). It reads like a hypnotist who doesn't know who the wolf is. Also, it would make sense that she keeps muddying the waters and wanting to test out people's claims because she could be trying to identify the wolves.

Edit: Also think it's important that we keep in mind that Daphne could be the hypnotist even though I find Jamie/Donna a lot more suspicious. I'll go back through her posts to see if I spot anything, but at this point it'd be wiser to try and find the wolf. Like I said before, if we kill the wolf, the village will almost definitely win as long as Kiersten and Pheeb stick together.

I never threw suspicion on Pheeb so technically not everyone. Just you and Donna mostly now. Daph can still be the hypnotist technically but we are more looking for a wolf right now, there should the focus all be. And I don't know if she is really. If you read it right I said I never had been sus of Pheeb so do not know what you trying to do here? You could try to safe Donna here.. and try to collect votes for me.

My vote def is gonna go for Donna or Ana. But I'm not yet made up my mind who. But it seems like it's going between me and Donna at this point.. And ofcourse I want to defend myself, since I feel like I'm with one leg out of this game. But if I am to be lynched it's enough info for you, and the game is not done yet. With some villagers left, minus one me.

edit: I'm suprised no one has casted their vote yet.

I'm looking through the daily summary Kris made on Day 2, and Kris tends to give longer explanations behind why Ana and Daphne are doing what they're doing. Not entirely sure what that means or if it's just coincidence, but wouldn't it be a good idea from the biased perspective of a wolf to defend them almost with their own words?
I think we need to take that summary with a grain of salt since if I were a wolf writing that I would definitely try to Not draw any attention to my fellow wolves.
This post from Jamie also confuses me. Was she suggesting that only active people could be a wolf? And then she still doubted Kaitlyn and wanted to kill an innocent just to find out if Kaitlyn was telling the truth.
The more I think about it the more I feel like Jamie's erratic behavior is more hypnotist than wolf. But I keep flip-flopping on that xD

Another interesting post. Kris talks about being sus of Jamie but then votes for Donna for being quiet? It makes sense if Jamie is a wolf again that Kris could then be seen not helping Jamie but trying to kill off an innocent instead. Although if Jamie is the Hypnotist, why would Kris vote for Donna
Was it an early vote or a late one? I could check but I should already be in bed :r but I feel like voting for a wolf is not a very suspicious move as long as it wasn't the vote that actually made them be lynched, you know? Wolves know their voting patterns get analyzed once they die, so it would be smart to vote for wolves so we dismiss them?

IDK my brain isn't 100% braining today, I admit. I'm still debating but I will be back to vote before I really go sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back