🐺 Birthday Werewolf! 🐺

I think we need to take that summary with a grain of salt since if I were a wolf writing that I would definitely try to Not draw any attention to my fellow wolves.
Oh yeah that's true to be fair. In that case it's Donna and Jamie most sus again =))

The more I think about it the more I feel like Jamie's erratic behavior is more hypnotist than wolf. But I keep flip-flopping on that xD
I do have a feeling she could be the Hypnotist because Jamie doesn't really feel like she's ever sided with anyone, even when we have strong votes she keeps having her own strategies?

Was it an early vote or a late one? I could check but I should already be in bed :r but I feel like voting for a wolf is not a very suspicious move as long as it wasn't the vote that actually made them be lynched, you know? Wolves know their voting patterns get analyzed once they die, so it would be smart to vote for wolves so we dismiss them?

IDK my brain isn't 100% braining today, I admit. I'm still debating but I will be back to vote before I really go sleep.

So there'd already been votes for Mia and Jamie, Jamie was in the lead, then Kris votes for Donna even though mentions talking about being sus of Jamie, and then Mia eventually got lynched.

Don't you want to kill a wolf than? I think everybody says this so why would I be any more sus?
Of course, but you're literally writing in a way to say hey let's not worry about looking at who the Hypnotist is, which is very suspicious when we currently think it's you xD

I do find you innocent. That's why I'm not sus and was not ever.
Okay good

So there'd already been votes for Mia and Jamie, Jamie was in the lead, then Kris votes for Donna even though mentions talking about being sus of Jamie, and then Mia eventually got lynched.
TY for this summary, as you can see going to bed is going great.
In this case I wouldn't think a vote against Donna by a wolf makes her innocent of being a wolf too. Like I said, Kris knew their votes might get analyzed and Donna was pretty safe at this point.

So if we end up getting the Hypnotist tonight instead of the wolf, the wolf can still eat someone tonight. So then we'd be at 2-1 in the morning?

And if we get the wolf, the hypnotist can't eat anyone, so we'd be 3-1?

So if we end up getting the Hypnotist tonight instead of the wolf, the wolf can still eat someone tonight. So then we'd be at 2-1 in the morning?

And if we get the wolf, the hypnotist can't eat anyone, so we'd be 3-1?
I think that's right

EDIT: Or maybe not I'm absolutely incapable of doing math tonight but it feels like there's more people than that?

EDIT2: Ok y'know what I must go to bed.

It's weird because I feel like our conclusion is that Jamie is likely hypnotist (though I haven't ruled out wolf yet personally) and Donna wolf but my gut still says to vote for Jamie. There's something about her that's been off for a while, IMO.

But because of the logic of our discussion I think my vote is going to be for Donna.

If anyone else has a better reason for voting for Jamie instead I'll still be lurking on my phone for a bit so I can still switch votes if needed.

Okay so I think Jamie is the Hypnotist.

Daph and I can't be wolves, so between Ana and Donna I'm much more sus of Donna being the other wolf. So my vote is for Analei Westwick

That being said I'm open to changing votes because I'd rather we were all on the same page =))

Of course, but you're literally writing in a way to say hey let's not worry about looking at who the Hypnotist is, which is very suspicious when we currently think it's you xD

Okay good
Ofcourse but if we get the wolf we win right? So I'm more foccussing on that. As I said Donna/ Ana is for me team wolf. But don't know who is which. I try to read back Kris's posts but that doesn't really tell me much. But I do feel like Donna is really giving no info, Ana does some more.

I think I have no choice in saving myself and it's between Donna and me. Also I think she is more wolf either than hypnotist. So my vote goes to Analei Westwick If she is not than it's Ana for sure. But Kris was more an active player and Donna less, so that makes an perfect duo.

Edit: I’m gonna go to sleep. See the results tomorrow. But if I am lynched and see I’m right, you guys know what to do.

Last edited:
PlayerStatusRole
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)DeadVillager #1
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)DeadDoctor
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)AliveNot a wolf
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)AliveSpellcaster
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)DeadSeer/Fool
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)DeadVillager #4
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)AliveVillager #5
James Cade (Dan)DeadVillager #3
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs/Zazz)DeadVillager #2
Analei Louw (Donna)Alive
June Davenport (Jamie)Alive
Elliot Briar (Kris)DeadWolf
Aine Thompson (Camilla)DeadSeer/Fool
Harper Alston (Ana)Alive

OMG Kiersten is alive too xD I'm so sorry. Innocent though!

OMG Kiersten is alive too xD I'm so sorry. Innocent though!
Did someone say I was dead??? :lol:

I did the math a few posts back, but we still have a chance no matter what. I have to go to rehearsal and likely won't be back on until after the day is over so I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Analei Westwick. If the tide changes and I don't switch my vote, please know it's just because I didn't get back on in time. :lol:

I'm trying to catch up, and I feel like I need to reread this entire thread again.

At this point, my current thought process is that the smartest thing to do would be to vote for the person who is most suspicious, and for me, that's Jamie. There are just so many inconsistencies, and her behavior is really strange for someone who is allegedly innocent. I feel like she is almost certainly either a wolf or a hypnotist, and I don't know if I'm completely sold on the theory that she has to be a hypnotist.

I'm also very suspicious of Donna but less so than Jamie. I can't tell if that's because her posts are so brief that there's less to analyze and be suspicious of or if it's because she could potentially be innocent. To be clear, I do really think it's Jamie/Donna as team wolf, but my paranoid mind is a little afraid of being blindsided and finding out that it's actually Jamie/Daphne as team wolf. (At least to me, Kris as a wolf was really unexpected, and I'm just a little scared it'll happen again).

I don't know if I'm articulating this well, but I guess I'm basically more convinced that (Jamie is a wolf or hypnotist) than I am that (Donna is a wolf or hypnotist) than I am that (Jamie is a hypnotist and Donna is a wolf), if that makes sense. So it feels more strategic to vote for the surer thing? I'm honestly very torn.

Edit: Tried to put parentheses around the different theories to show my hierarchy of suspicion lol

Last edited:
Ana are you able to explain why you think Jamie is more likely to be the wolf than the Hypnotist?

No...? xD (Hence why I am very torn and need to reread the thread)

I understand all the Jamie-as-a-hypnotist theories, and I definitely think there's merit to them. But I also feel like there are certain things she's done that feel very wolf-like? The first thing that pops into mind is her being very defensive of Dan. The only way she could have *known* his innocence is if she was a wolf. As previously pointed out, it's weird that she was so defensive of Dan while suggesting that we lynch off a non-wolf to test Kaitlyn's claim.

Her defense of Kris also stuck out. Kiersten said it better than me, so I'll quote it.
Also, she stuck with voting for Mia without much protest (that I can recall) for two days while trying to protest us voting for Kris a little too passionately for a villager. Unless they were 100% convinced Kris was innocent (which we know now wasn't true).
Again, the only way you could have such clear knowledge of Mia's and Kris's roles is if you were a wolf.

Edit: I don't think I'd even say that I'm more convinced she's a wolf than a hypnotist. I guess I just feel like there are arguments for both

I was gonna go to sleep but this is interesting. So gonna follow.

I've overlooked anything that might indicate Jamie is was protecting Kris, low key tempted to go see if I can find other examples!

I don’t understand Donna and Ana not voted yet. Smart to try and see if things can be turned again and come up with stuff. And jump in at the right time.

I feel like if I wanted to protect Donna, I wouldn't have made these posts:

Yeah, Donna also worries me, and your Donna/wolf, Jamie/hypnotist theory makes sense. Donna keeps coming in, making a post or two that never says much and then disappearing. But she usually comes back near the end of the day phase to check in. As you mentioned, there's a good chance she was waiting yesterday to see if the tides would turn before committing to a vote. Aside from the first two days or so, she's mostly managed to fly under the radar with this strategy.
My suspicion towards Donna just shot up since she's giving us no information to go off of. She could be a wolf/hypnotist who knows she could die and doesn't want to give any further info away (kind of like how Kris disappeared yesterday after claiming that they would look for more clues).

I'm just indecisive and hopefully all this paranoia is for nothing, and it's really just you and Donna as team wolf. (I'm also admittedly a little curious to see if Donna will come back).

Excuse the quotes went missing, my internet switched me back to Aion and now I've lost the quote part.

Jamie: That’s why I said one of the. Not the first. :teehee:

Kris had posted first ^^

Jamie: I do feel like Kiersten was more an target so she has to defend herself and perhaps this is the truth. Kaitlyn just dropped this out of nowhere, she was not an target yet. So why throw that info? So she is more suspicous to me than Kiersten.

This was a few pages (same day) as Kris said they were sus most of Kaitlyn.

It's almost like Jamie is taking into consideration what Kris has said and says something similar. It would also explain the random jumping between votes and suspicions, even if we've already got a solid lead on someone else.

Also I'm pretty sure Donna's timezone means this is the most awkward time for her to be awake?

I will say it's very interesting if you go back and almost read Jamie's posts as a response to Kris. There's too many examples for me to quote them all, but something does feel a little off.

EDIT We said her name too many times =)) Donna is lurking :trolol:

I feel like if I wanted to protect Donna, I wouldn't have made these posts:

I'm just indecisive and hopefully all this paranoia is for nothing, and it's really just you and Donna as team wolf. (I'm also admittedly a little curious to see if Donna will come

Well where are you waiting on? Donna? xD

Honestly I feel like if Jamie isn't the Hypnotist, she's probably the other wolf. I'm happy to change my vote if there's enough momentum towards it.

Well where are you waiting on? Donna? xD
I mean there's still plenty on time to see what else plays out :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back