šŸŗ Birthday Werewolf! šŸŗ

I did see alpha, I just didn't think that was important to say beyond 'hey they're a wolf get 'em'. :lol:

Fair enough, I didn't want to ask and draw attention to myself haha

Thank you Cyndi and Claire for hosting! :party:

Edit: Now I feel bad for Kris because I should've asked how the fool role worked instead of assuming we were using the same rules as past games. Knowing that some roles were pre-determined to be correct probably could've saved them. Sorry, Kris

Last edited:
Well, that was fun xD
I thought it was funny when the hypnotist used their ability on me when the wolves went after me. I was more surprised when it wasn't used on me when I healed myself.

It was a fun game, no idea who was who in the end.

The absolute madness of this game :lol:
Man I did not know how to not appear suspicious????

didn't realize we'd win if we just killed a villager yesterday. Could've saved me a lot of stress trying to figure out whether I stood a better chance of convincing Pheeb that I was innocent if I was up against Jamie or if I was up against Donna xD
Same! I've been thinking of how to play this day all day hahaha.

Daphne, I gotta know, why did you hypnotize me day three??? I mean, it helped in the long-term since I could out myself to you, but Kris and I were very upset in the moment xD
Because I had no idea who the wolves were! I was trying to figure it out. At that point I had no idea it was you, though I did suspect Kris.

The absolute madness of this game :lol:
Man I did not know how to not appear suspicious????
Was pretty easy :r

I thought it was funny when the hypnotist used their ability on me when the wolves went after me. I was more surprised when it wasn't used on me when I healed myself.
Ye that was my bad, I hadn't realized you could protect yourself x_x so I ended up blocking you later just in case the wolves didn't get you for some reason.

You naming me not wolf really helped though šŸ‘

It's all in the emojis babes.
Technically Kris posted first šŸ‘€
I think we have maybe an hour and I am swamped at work. But just in case I get got in these final moments. I have said what I needed to say šŸ‘€
First night I checked Kris cause I knew I'd instinctively trust them. Saw they were Alpha wolf x_x
Nearly checked Ana night two. Could have been the fastest game of werewolf to date. Oops.

OH THANK CHRIST I CAN FINALLY TALK

dying first with no ghost role after waiting a whole year to play is the WORST i HATED THIS SO MUCH (respect the game tho kris tis an honour to be considered such a threat and in retrospect you hyping up what a good player i am immediately after i died was really really really funny āœŒ)

ok iok ok ok o ok the thing that has had me SHAKING SINCE LITERALLY DAY ONE IS THIS

Technically Kris posted first šŸ‘€
I have said what I needed to say šŸ‘€
KADI THIS WAS SUCH A GENIUS MOVE I SEE AND RESPECT YOU

I've been following this thread like a HAWK the whole time and god I wish I could have participated. After pinning down Kris I was going back and forth between Jamie and Ana for second wolf, but I got there eventually. This was such a fun game and such a CLEVER win by the wolves, you guys did so well all across the board!

edit: lmao kadi beat me to it but i dont care i needed to hype ehr up this was so smart

Last edited:
Camilla being the fool was the biggest plot twist of all.

I was considering suggesting that today if we were still playing to put Pheeb up as hypnotist today but only because I knew no one would believe me and I wanted them to suspect me over Ana :r

After pinning down Kris I was going back and forth between Jamie and Ana for second wolf, but I got there eventually.
Good thing we killed you and not Daphne (who was my second choice) :r

If I do try to sign up for werewolf next time, though, stop me. :lol:
Same. I was so hesitant to sign up because I didn't want to be a wolf x_x

At least on this forum nobody does 50 page writeups that take months to finish and then yell at everyone for not reading the whole thing/friendships don't literally end over plays (i.e. my previous experiences with mafia)!!!

In seven years, I've somehow never once been a wolf but I've been fool/seer I think four times and it's ABSURDLY stressful x_x there are so many high pressure roles in this game but everyone played them so well and this game was an absolute delight to watch unfold

Good thing we killed you and not Daphne (who was my second choice) :r
That would've sucked for both of us

Same. I was so hesitant to sign up because I didn't want to be a wolf x_x
I actually really wanted to be one because I've never been a wolf in all these years. This sort of counts but it was hard because I wasn't really on your team xD

Yikes. But yeah having a roll makes the game way more stressful haha.

That said I did really enjoy the role of hypnotist, it was fun. I'm kind of proud for not being suspected even a little when I didn't truly think anyone I voted for were wolves.

I actually really wanted to be one because I've never been a wolf in all these years. This sort of counts but it was hard because I wasn't really on your team xD
I feel like you got all the benefits of being a wolf (tricking everyone, winning) and none of the downsides (my absurd paranoia-fueled werewolf theory essays that I kept PMing Kris every two hours)

I feel like you got all the benefits of being a wolf (tricking everyone, winning) and none of the downsides (my absurd paranoia-fueled werewolf theory essays that I kept PMing Kris every two hours)
Not to rules lawyer after the fact, but I thought the wolves weren't allowed to communicate outside of the thread?

Not to rules lawyer after the fact, but I thought the wolves weren't allowed to communicate outside of the thread?
No, we weren't communicating outside the thread. I was PMing Kris during the night phases

No, we weren't communicating outside the thread. I was PMing Kris during the night phases
Aaaah okay, I know in past games it's been strictly Who To Attack only in the PM thread but different rules lol

If it turns out that its actually ana and daphne im gonna :pop:

giphy.gif

I feel so mislead :cry: Also my big paragraph about how it COULDNT be Ana. Oh my. Iā€™m so bad at this game.

ALSO camilla was the fool? Omg the chancessss

Clearly I failed seer class because I was lazy and didn't submit the assignments not because I was incapable of seeing :r just like in real life

I mean having no idea who I was on a team with kind of sucked at first

giphy.gif

I feel so mislead :cry: Also my big paragraph about how it COULDNT be Ana. Oh my. Iā€™m so bad at this game.

ALSO camilla was the fool? Omg the chancessss
šŸ’‹

Aaaah okay, I know in past games it's been strictly Who To Attack only in the PM thread but different rules lol
So is it just each wolf submits a name? How do you even decide if there's conflict? People keep typing the name of their preferred kill until someone gives in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back