🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

Jesse can you answer that one?

I think we should try and figure out who the next wolf is, because either ways we'd probably find out Anna's role later? Unless of course we find out some extra amazing info that could rule Anna innocent. We won't rule out the idea of Kris being the dire wolf but I think we should talk about who could be the other wolf if Kris isn't the dire wolf?

i wanted to join the gif party
Ooh let me join,
giphy-downsized.gif

Agreed, don't think we're getting anything else from Anna atm. I'm still suspicious of Ruben, and Samantha to a very lesser degree.
I'm also a bit suspicious of Verity, but that's leftover from day one stuff and they haven't posted since so I don't know if I can put any real weight behind that.

Yeah spellcaster isn't exactly an essential role (while I am enjoying their handy work) so it does feel a little weird to keep so tight lipped about it.....unless Anna was trying to come up with an inconsequential role to claim she saw. 👀

I stand behind the idea the spellcaster is a glorified villager who can make themselves a nuisance.

You will find out my role and it is not a wolf. PLEASE find actual wolves. It's not that deep and I just don't know if i need to keep the spellcaster secret or not.

Do you have any input on any actual wolves, Anna? From just your observing the game.

I find it strange that you're putting so much attention on the three people I would consider some of the least suspicious, at least based on voting patterns (I realize I'm biased lol)

I'm going to be so angry if Kris and Daphne do turn out to be wolves...

Since I'll be off to bed soon, I figured I'd post this now rather than wait until tomorrow. It's not of much use because I've realised I'm pretty bad at analysing stuff (props to everyone who's discovered everything so far, I don't know how you guys do it!!) so I guess I'm just going with gut feelings now? And my gut feeling says @Ruben Right because I checked the voting table that we had in the last day phase, and Ruben voted 2nd for Dan (who turned out to be a villager) and then 5th for Teigs (who we're not sure of but I'm presuming is villager because I think they'd have been more active had they been one of the wolves, unless I'm completely wrong and they could still be a wolf who is simply inactive, which is why Clara defended the inactive ones).

Anyway, this leads me to believe that he's taking the easy way out, and is simply bandwagoning (which is a bit hypocritical of me I guess seeing how I switched to Teigs too haha) and then bandwagoning again today (but I didn't put too much weight on that because mostly everyone voted Anna).

Basically, I could be completely wrong since I've realised that I'm pretty bad at reading into things, but this is my gut feeling I guess, maybe I'm wrong but I think @Elliot Briar mentioned voting for others to help analyse stuff later on rather than just bandwagoning, so here I am. :D (sorry in advance Ruben if I'm wrong :p)

Edit: Wow, I write all that and then almost forget to vote x_x so anyway, my vote goes to Ruben Right.

holy crap a lot happened while i was out teaching

And the Fool rule says "the Fool unfortunately receives only random answers" so that means what info the Fool gets can be wrong, correct?? @Ainsley Lynch
Does the fool always get wrong information? Or is it possible for them to get right information occasionally? @Ainsley Lynch
I was under the understanding the fool gets random information and what happens, happens, is that right @Ainsley Lynch ??
The Fool gets random information. When I randomised everyone's roles I randomised a second set of roles just for the Fool, and at night when they ask for information I take it from the Fool list rather than the real one. This means their information may be correct or incorrect.

Ghost can you react to this post with a slytherin react if you're not sure Anna is a wolf and with a Gryffindor react if you are sure?

Assuming that's allowed
I've been back and forth half a dozen times about whether or not to allow this because while it does feel a little outside the spirit of the Ghost role, it's not outside the letter of the law, and it is a clever tactic. I'm inclined to reward clever gameplay but I don't want to allow loopholes that could make roles more advantageous than they were intended to be, so ultimately I flipped a coin and have decided this is not allowed. The Ghost can like posts to react or agree, but not to give specific information or answer questions.

Sorry guys, I have missed so much, I did not expect to fall this far behind. I have been reading through the discussion and looking at the voting chart, I am not really convinced that Anna is a wolf but I am suspicious of Ruben. I vote Ruben Right.

so when I got to work this morning I was almost late. unsurprisingly I was met with slightly confused looks when I arrived on my bike and said. "sorry I'm running late I was hunting werewolves". unsurprisingly the girls took it in their stride with very few questions. I am known as being a little bit, umm eccentric at times.
anyway, when I got home a lot had gone on.

Anyway. Anna's insistence that she was innocent is interesting. while initially reading though I did doubt the accusations on her. after she said she was the seer/fool then maybe the role revealed was just that she had a night role which could be understandable. but as she insisted on not telling who she had seen. I know there was a game ages ago when there was a role where there was a seer who sided with the wolves. and revealing it and claiming seer was a good way to make the other seers reveal themselves. I guess that we are going to find out if she was lying anyway. it would have been nice to know if she had seen anything.

I have spent ages (like a couple of unproductive hours) thinking of what to say to add to the discussion (while also watching TV) but can't think of much else.

In case of anyone needing it in the future, I give permission for any night roles to reveal what my role is.

Ooof roast me. I don't have anything useful

I don't have anything other than a potential dire wolf and that's the 🍵 But I am suspicious of @Amber Chou Wilson for no other reason than I am 👀
I know you said no other reason but I'm still curious about your reasoning xD

I feel like both me and Kris voting for Amy yesterday speaks for itself?

I've been back and forth half a dozen times about whether or not to allow this because while it does feel a little outside the spirit of the Ghost role, it's not outside the letter of the law, and it is a clever tactic. I'm inclined to reward clever gameplay but I don't want to allow loopholes that could make roles more advantageous than they were intended to be, so ultimately I flipped a coin and have decided this is not allowed. The Ghost can like posts to react or agree, but not to give specific information or answer questions.
that's fair, kind of what I expected after thinking of it for more than 2 seconds

Kind of wish Anna had just told us who the spellcaster was according to her. I think she is the fool if she isn't a werewolf, and knowing who the spellcaster is won't hurt anyone at all. It would only make it possible to determine if Anna is indeed the fool. Say she saw me, I could just say it's wrong without having to claim what my real role is. And then IF Anna is seer/fool when she dies, we know which one.

Though I know it's not me if she then turns around and suspects me

@Samuel Phillips gonna try to ask you one more time to consider revealing who you saw as spellcaster, as I doubt it will hurt the village in any way. Except that maybe Jesse's wrath will be released on them :p

I doubt it will hurt the village in any way. Except that maybe Jesse's wrath will be released on them :p
seeing as jesse is (probably) asleep (not that we can ever be sure of sleep times with him) i felt like these would be appropriate.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I think she is the fool if she isn't a werewolf, and knowing who the spellcaster is won't hurt anyone at all. It would only make it possible to determine if Anna is indeed the fool.
Well, we'd know Anna's not the seer in a few hours regardless, but since I kinda feel like my time is short these days, I'll confirm I'm the spellcaster.

I am not really convinced that Anna is a wolf
I think there's a high chance she's not and is in fact the fool, but the matter stands I trust Kiersten more than her at the moment, and think there's a reason she called wolf, so..

Also I don't see it mentioned but just to be sure, there's no rule about the Direwolf not being able to vote to lynch their bondmate right @Ainsley Lynch?

Well, we'd know Anna's not the seer in a few hours regardless, but since I kinda feel like my time is short these days, I'll confirm I'm the spellcaster.
We wouldn't because the fool shows as seer in death (at least it did in past games)

Have you mostly tried to spell inactive people so far?

Night One I didn't curse anyone because it felt counter-productive to stop someone from talking on a day where we'd need the most help.
Night Two I cursed Verity, but she never posted
Night Three I cursed Jesse to prove I was active since I knew he would post.

We wouldn't because the fool shows as seer in death
Oh, damn, I thought they showed as Fool. Well, glad I said something, though I still believe the real Seer should know for sure by tomorrow anyway.

Well, I figure I can also name who I'm going to curse tonight, so even if I'm killed, you'll know I was telling the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back