🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

So I guess we now know Anna was the Fool and that Kris is more then likely in the clear, but would like to hear from Annnabelle before being completely confirmed.

I would love to hear other's thoughts but I am very suspicious of Verity and Samantha now after they voted for Ruben.

Well, good shot Daph.

IC NAMEOOCVote Day 1Vote Day 2Vote Day 3Vote Day 4
Elliot BriarKrisAmy Rosemary (1)Zennon Baros (1)
Amy Rosemary (4)
Samuel Phillips (1)
Poppy PerkinsKadiJames Cade (3)Amy Rosemary (3)Samuel Phillips (4)
Lysander SummersJesseZennon Baros (2)Samuel Phillips (3)
Cyndi KingsleyCyndiLilith Montgomery (1)XXX
Adorah Zumwalt (G)KierstenXXXX
Lily HarbourLauren
Harper AlstonAnaAmy Rosemary (2)Amy Rosemary (1)Samuel Phillips (2)
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneJames Cade (1)Amy Rosemary (2)Skylar Anderson (1)
Samuel Phillips (8)
X
Bobbi BacuzziVerityPoppy PerkinsRuben Right (2)
Selene Le FeyMiaLily Harbour (1)Zennon Baros (3)Samuel Phillips (6)
Lillith MontgomerySohoSamuel Phillips (7)
Amy JewelAnabelleAmy Rosemary (3)
Samuel PhillipsAnnaElliot Briar (1)X
Ruben RightRubenJames Cade (2)Zennon Baros (5)Samuel Phillips (5)X
Amy RosemaryClaraLilith Montgomery (1)XX
Zennon BarosTeigs
Ronald LazaraoRonaldLily Harbour (2)Lilith Montgomery (3)XX
Skylar AndersonSamanthaLilith Montgomery (2)
Zennon Baros (4)
Ruben Right (1)
James CadeDanXXX

Villager
Wolf
Special Role

I went ahead and highlighted myself since I feel it's safe to say it's confirmed, but let me know if anyone wants me to take that of.

Otherwise, I don't know if I want to entirely be outright suspicious of those who didn't vote for Anna since we know Anna turned out to be innocent, it is notable at the very least as odd behavior.

I will say it's probably reasonably safe to ignore Teigs. She's been completely inactive in the game and a wolf bandwagon voted for her, so we can probably take her off any immediate consideration, not that I suspect anyone still was.

I was really trying to make myself wait, but I have zero chill and I don't want to waste people's time.

I'm the seer and the last wolf is Lysander Summers.

My scans (in order):

Clara - Wolf
Kadi - Mayor
Rm - Wolf
Jesse - Wolf

If there are any doubts, I think my voting/posting history is fairly good proof of my scan list.

skfjdsh Amazing.
I had you down as the seer but changed my mind after you asked about the Fool sometimes being right when Anna named you as a villager.
Yay gut instincts. (and your voting pattern).
I think your voting speaks well enough to believe that without needing to hear much else, honestly, so I'll join you in voting for Lysander Summers.

(there's also no point for a wolf to do this since there's too many villagers to trick if we lynch Jesse and he's safe soo)

Yeah, I couldn't out myself, but I didn't want to outright lie to the village (I assumed I'd die soon, and I knew the village would look back at my posts). So I tried to ask a question that would heavily imply I was a villager in case any of the wolves were reading.

Lysander Summers

Well I can confirm your Seer accuracy, I am the Mayor.
I dunno about everyone else, but I've known Kadi was the mayor since Day One due to the voting tally... But I was hoping that our seer also noticed that and confirmed their role (which I'm thinking Ana did, yay). That's also why I was so convinced Anna could only be the fool or a wolf, not just because she named my own role wrong.

Yeah wasn't slick that first day, whoops. Not that mayor is particularly powerful, or at least it wasn't in this particular run.

You being mayor day two helped get Clara lynched. I saw you (and Annabelle) lurking in the thread, so I made my "trust your gut, vote for suspicious people, not inactive ones!" plea :p

I dunno, you were Super Useful for me to know there was a) a villager I could 100% trust on day one, and b) help the seer, which you did

Aw why thank you lol. I did try and time my vote the second day a little more strategically.

I do wonder what Kiersten was up to with her clue? I assume she was confused about what she saw and just assumed wolf??

I do wonder what Kiersten was up to with her clue? I assume she was confused about what she saw and just assumed wolf??
Oh yeah I was thinking about that. I think she made her accusation and then immediately realized she'd misinterpreted the info and was trying to backtrack? I'm really looking forward to hearing from her and the other players/Rowan once this is over to get all the fun deets.

Yeah, maybe she got information about Anna having a night role and just assumed it meant wolf? And then realized her mistake when Anna claimed fool. Also she might have used the italics to suggest inconclusive info, not realizing that we later suggested using underlining instead

I want to know who Ruben was bonded to since I was starting to suspect it might be me, and that's why I'm still alive. I thought it was becoming obvious that I was a potential seer after I voted for Clara twice in a row with relatively flimsy reasoning xD

Oh yay good job to the village!! :party: And especially Ana for telling us who the last wolf is. :)
Also wow I can't believe my gut instinct was finally right, it was Ruben! (But that still made me suspicious haha)

Anyway, before I forget, I vote for Lysander Summers.

Yeah I'm sus on that guy too he didn't vote on day one :erm:
My vote goes to Lysander Summers :r

This werewolf game was fun 🤩
Lysander Summers

Edit; wrong acc!

this has to be a record four days to get rid of four wolves. well done village (assuming that as Jesse has more or less confessed we will win tonight)
part of me is more or less tempted to vote for someone random just because the results are a more or less given and because I haven't yet been successful as voting a wolf so why break a good record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back