What are you watching?

I'm mad at myself that I finished s2 of Atypical in one day :lol:

I just watched The Greatest Showman for the first time ever :o It was really good!

I'm mad at myself that I finished s2 of Atypical in one day :lol:
Ugh I know those feels :lol:

I've been watching Black Mirror. Just watched the White Bear episode. I'm gonna have some messed up dreams tonight :lol:

Finished all of Black Mirror hahaha omg!

Now onto Teen wolf. First few episodes are cringey but I'm getting into it. Stiles is life :wub:

Daph found me last year's season of a Dutch reality show with English subs and I just finished watching it and I'm completely obsessed omg it's the best concept I've ever seen for a reality show.

It's called Wie is de Mol, and essentially a group of people try to complete a bunch of puzzles and challenges for money, but the twist is that one of them is THE MOLE, who's secretly trying to sabotage everything for the others. The finalists win if they can guess who the mole is, the mole wins if they fool everybody and stop them from earning money for the prize pot. It's INCREDIBLE, I've just absorbed a whole season in two days, the editing is amazingly well done to keep you guessing about the mole. I figured it out, but only in like, episode 7 or 8 out of 10, and honestly, I wasn't completely certain I was right even at the very end. The next season just started, and I'm so excited to watch along in real time and try to puzzle out this year's season as it goes!

I did end up seeing Bird Box this weekend which was very intense. Didn't know it is a book!

Now, I've been watching this show on Netflix called On My Block. It's a pretty amusing dramedy about teens from Cali.

Has anyone else seen the Fyre Festival documentaries? I saw them both yesterday.

Did I say I started on Breaking Bad? It was difficult to find it, so eventually got the box set for Christmas, and only just recently started to get into it again OMGG faam

I don't have Netflix...plain old DVDs do the trick for me. :)

Right now I'm watching "The Doors".

I've just finished watching Peaky Blinders - I absolutely loved it and can't wait for the new season!! The acting in it is just phenomenal :wub:

Finished all of Black Mirror hahaha omg!

Now onto Teen wolf. First few episodes are cringey but I'm getting into it. Stiles is life :wub:

I love Teen Wolf but the lighting sucked in the first season and then it goes dark after that. xD

I just finished The Frankenstine's Chronicle, I loved it. It was really good.

I am currently watching "Sharkfest" on National Geographic. :geek:

Daph & I watched Good Omens together the other day and we have both been VERY into it I may have already rewatched the entire show all the way through for a second time since we watched it together

I've been starting again with GLEE! Since it is on netflix again. I just adore it and can't stop dancing and singing when a song comes on. :party:

I’ve been making my way through all the arrowverse shows and lemme just say it’s so difficult to keep track of where I’m supposed to be up to??

Omggg okay, I binged and finished Queer Eye a couple of weeks ago. I love the show it's so amazing. I also started watching The Fosters as well. And also finished binge-watching Glee. Amazing shows I love so much that I'll probably watch again at the end of the year or something :)

I've been rewatching The Good Place and Lucifer, because I can't wait for Season 5 and I'm dying

I discovered a new show (new for me, not the show being new) because of one of my recent FCs and I love it. I've inadvertantly based his personality off the personality of his character in the show. Oops

I discovered a new show (new for me, not the show being new) because of one of my recent FCs and I love it. I've inadvertantly based his personality off the personality of his character in the show. Oops
What's the show tho

Finally catching up on Brooklyn 99, but have been obsessed with The Witcher, You and The Good Place :wub:

What's the show tho

Finally catching up on Brooklyn 99, but have been obsessed with The Witcher, You and The Good Place :wub:
I'm also watching the Good Place and You is on my list!

The show is The Fosters, Reid's pb is one of the cast :D

Who have seen The Witcher? I loved it. And watched it for the second time and than things made more sense xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back