What are you watching?

Amber Chou Wilson said:
I'm rewatching Black Mirror in preparation for the new eps
Am now watching the new episodes :r

Omg have seen the last episode of Stranger Things! Season two was really cool. Really looking forward to three :woot:

Evelyn Manning said:
Omg have seen the last episode of Stranger Things! Season two was really cool. Really looking forward to three :woot:
Apparently we gotta wait until 2019 for Season Three!!

Lovesick is so good!

I haven't had Netflix in awhile, so I'm not sure if this show is available there, but I've been recently rewatching the 2005 Avatar: The Last Airbender series. I can't help myself, I love that show!

OMG I love ATLA god that show is good. I watch it all the time. I usually watch it 50 + times and then watch ATLK afterward :D

It really is! I'm glad I'm not alone on that. :D
It had such a good story, and I loved every character. Especially Zuko and Uncle Iroh. Sadly, I never got into Legend of Korra.

ATLA is seriously one of the best shows in existence :r

It's not on Netflix* but I've been watching Superstore and it's seriously soooooo funny. I love it so much!

*Petition to rename the title of this thread to "What are you watching?" & remove the Netflix part :p

Can do!

Title changed

Marisol Woods said:
It's not on Netflix* but I've been watching Superstore and it's seriously soooooo funny. I love it so much!
I love Superstore! So many amazing characters, Amy, Dina, Matteo, Glenn, I cannot get enough of that show xD

The new season of Grace and Frankie :wub:

I'm still obsessed with Brooklyn Nine Nine. Legit the funniest show ever.

I just finished watching Atypical on Netflix. I think I might start either Alias Grace or The Crown next. Not sure which one yet.

I loved Atypical!

I'm currently watching the new season of Grace & Frankie and it pains me that as much as I want to binge watch it, school starting back up has forced me to only watch one episode a day D: xD

I've been watching Waco. It's a miniseries based on a book written after the events there. The acting is good. It's just sad though.

I've recently been watching the crown, and it's really interesting :D

I'm watching Everything Sucks! On Netflix, not sure what to think yet

I'm watching "On My Block" on Netflix and I'm in loooooove

Currently I'm alternating between Riverdale and Shadowhunters Season 3

I'm trying to watch Breaking Bad for the second time, but both times I start to lose interest around season 3 and I'm not sure why :r

I just watched the awful live action Fullmetal Alchemist movie netflix made, and to wash the taste out of my mouth I started rewatching FMA Brotherhood again :lol:

I'm watching the new season of A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix

I've been watching a show called Good Girls. I'm enjoying it ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back