I'm 14 years late but I've finally found Lost :r
Is it still Lost if you found it? :r

I know I got lost when I found it :r

Claudia Holland said:
Professor Olive Layton said:
I'm 14 years late but I've finally found Lost :r
Is it still Lost if you found it? :r
Woah deep.

I've been (re)watching Elementary lately. I stopped halfway through somewhere last time, though I have no idea where xD it's on Dutch netflix so I've just been using it as background noise.

The first three episodes of The Handmaid's Tale of season 2 are already out and I'm loving it so much! The first season is based off a book and I was unsure whether or not I wanted to watch the second season as I didn't want it to take away from the book because it ended so well, but after watching the first couple of episodes I'm so happy I did :wub: Does anyone else watch it? I feel like I'm the only one xD But I definitely suggest you should watch/read it if you haven't!

Charlotte Owens said:
The first three episodes of The Handmaid's Tale of season 2 are already out and I'm loving it so much! The first season is based off a book and I was unsure whether or not I wanted to watch the second season as I didn't want it to take away from the book because it ended so well, but after watching the first couple of episodes I'm so happy I did :wub: Does anyone else watch it? I feel like I'm the only one xD But I definitely suggest you should watch/read it if you haven't!
I haven't watched season 2 yet, but I did watch season 1 last year. It wasn't an easy watch but very compelling, thanks for the heads-up about the new season xD I read the book last year too.

Today's my quiet day so I started a documentary on Netflix- Evil Genius. It's pretty crazy so far!

I have finally decided to watch The Crown. Episode 3 and can feel a binge-worthy season coming on already.

With the season finales of Riverdale and Brooklyn 9 9, and then also having to wait a whole week (!!) for a new episode of The 100 to come out ( :r ), I've started on Lethal Weapon, which is pretty good so far!

I'm rewatching Shadowhunters, and about to end the first season. I forgot a few of the things that happened, so it's been nice to brush up =))

Flavio Morales said:
I'm rewatching Shadowhunters, and about to end the first season. I forgot a few of the things that happened, so it's been nice to brush up =))
And because of you I am also watching this :wub:

I'm rewatching Brooklyn Nine-Nine, it's weird to see season 1 again

I started season two of Jessica Jones the other day. So far, it's pretty good.

I finished Queer Eye (the new series on netflix) and my god. I can't with that show. It's just the sweetest show ever. ugh.

Stefan Archer said:
I finished Queer Eye (the new series on netflix) and my god. I can't with that show. It's just the sweetest show ever. ugh.
It's the best :wub:

I binged Atypical on Netflix this week, it's really good! I know people complained about it being too "stereotypical autism" but I think the actor did a really good job, and it's actually really funny too!

I watched one of Netflix's new cartoons called Final Space, it was easy watching, not spectacular but something i'd happily watch again.

I've been watching Handmaid's Tale on Hulu for a bit. Just finished season 1 on Friday.

I just finished End of the F***ing World on Netflix. What a delightful show :lol:

Just finished season 1 of Cloak & Dagger. Can't wait to season 2!

Daisy Parker said:
I just finished End of the F***ing World on Netflix. What a delightful show :lol:
Omg just started on that!! I'm alternating between episodes of this, and then "Love" currently

Also I watched "To All the Boys I've Loved" since everyone kept talking about it so I had to check it out lol

Bethany Zanders said:
Also I watched "To All the Boys I've Loved" since everyone kept talking about it so I had to check it out lol
I have just finished it and it was really cool.

I'm about to start a Korean Drama Series "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" and alternating it with some old movies like Jaws. I have also watched 47 Meters Down.

Oooh I haven't heard of that, I'll have to check it out.

I also just watched the first Godfather, which is a good classic! Very long and drawn out moments, but that's the style of movies back then I guess :p

I'm watching season 2 of Atypical on Netflix and season 2 of Handmaid's Tale on Hulu. Both are good but for very different reasons. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back