What are you watching?

Evelyn Manning said:
I've started with Haters back off, with Miranda Sings and it is so fun! xD
I sweat Jamie are we the same person?! xD
I've just finished watching Haters Back Off in one sitting xD Really enjoyed it, hope there's a second season.

Patricia Styx said:
Evelyn Manning said:
I've started with Haters back off, with Miranda Sings and it is so fun! xD
I sweat Jamie are we the same person?! xD
I've just finished watching Haters Back Off in one sitting xD Really enjoyed it, hope there's a second season.
I finished today too! I hope there is gonna be a season 2. I already loved Miranda on youtube but this serie is so funny. :D

I watch so much series. But now I'm watching Gotham like it!!

I just watched the latest series of Black Mirror. It's such a good show, all the episodes have a different story. It's such an incredible series. Everyone should watch it.

I'm watching Black Mirror right now but I'm just finishing season 2, I'm excited to start the new season but it does mess with your head a lot.

I loveeee Black Mirror so much. After every episode I kinda have to think about wtf I just watched xD

I've also recently finished Scream, Spotless and iZombie ^^ (Any fan of my pb should try scream :wub: )

Tried to get into Luke Cage and The Glitch but couldn't get past the first episodes :/

I'm finished with Black Mirror now, the San Junipero episode was beautiful :wub:

Black Mirror has been on my watchlist for weeks, I wasn't sure about it, but after seeing you guys recommend it, it's now at the top of my list :D

Odette Harper said:
I'm finished with Black Mirror now, the San Junipero episode was beautiful :wub:
Right? Hands down my favourite episode of Black Mirror

I'm watching The Walking Death and omg, I don't like Zombies but I am crying all the time :cry:

I finished Luke Cage last week when I was sick. I enjoyed it and loved the extra screen time for Rosario Dawson. :wub:

Now, I'm making my way through The Office. I'm already on season 4/9 because I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I watched the new Girlmore Girls thing but I'm not sure how I feel about it :cyndi:

I fell off pace. xD I'm still watching The Office - season 6 now.
I've watched a few documentaries as well. The last one I saw was called The True Cost, and it was really good but sad. :(

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I finished Luke Cage last week when I was sick. I enjoyed it and loved the extra screen time for Rosario Dawson. :wub:
I loved that show. I keep telling people to watch it, but they seem uneasy about it.

I am currently watching Gotham. I honestly prefer Marvel over DC, but I know enough about DC to make it through this show.

I've just started season 3 of The 100. Lots of HNZ faces so I'm partial to it :wub: :lol:

PSA: Voltron Force season 2 is now streaming on Netflix!

I've been watching gossip girl from the beginning and I'm already up to season 6 :tut:

Professor Justin Cliffeton said:
PSA: Voltron Force season 2 is now streaming on Netflix!
I'm so excited! But I need to study first :(

I recently watched the pilot of Penny Dreadful and was underwhelmed. Has anyone watched it? Should I stick with it?

Just finished Voltron Force season 2 last night, it was amazing!
The ending with Shiro was a little unsurprising, they'd been hinting too much that Keith would be replacing him the whole season anyway. I loved how he finally one-upped Zarkon and became the true Black Paladin, bayard and all! But it's a little upsetting that they'd do that and then get rid of him. :( excited for season 3!

I've been watching Star Trek: Voyager lately (...and still haven't finished A Series of Unfortunate Events...)

I'm watching Doctor Who again :D

I started Santa Clarita Diet since me and my sister exchange streaming accounts (she got my hulu and i got her netflix xD ) I already love it, curious how she became an undead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back