What are you watching?

I finally finished Mad Men. I liked how it ended even though most of the people I know hated it.

Now, I'm moving on to Stranger Things which I've been hearing good things about.

Just started Stranger Things and it's definitely living up to the hype. Only on episode three but I am liking it so far.

Bryony Woods said:
Just started Stranger Things and it's definitely living up to the hype. Only on episode three but I am liking it so far.
I have one episode left, and I'm psyched to see how it ends. I'm also glad it's been picked up for another season! :party:

I'm watching How I met your mother, I really want to know the answer! :D

Evelyn Manning said:
Trust me you don't :r

Matthew Cosgrove said:
Evelyn Manning said:
Omg I'm so curious now :unsure: .. But mostly it is a disappointed answer.

Evelyn Manning said:
Matthew Cosgrove said:
Evelyn Manning said:
Omg I'm so curious now :unsure: .. But mostly it is a disappointed answer.
HIMYM is the best tv series ever!!! :woot:

I ended up being kinda bored the last few days, so I started watching this Welsh crime drama called Hinterland, and I got half way through the third episode of the series when I realised each episode was an hour and a half long, which was why each one felt like it dragged on xD

I've just started Shameless, and I've been watching a bunch of documentaries.

Me and David finished a binge of Gossip Girl from start to finish recently then moved on to Community and almost finished. (I've seen both series from start to finish but David hasn't)

After this we need to finish Once Upon A Time before it starts up again :D

Scott & Bailey ... I'm into British tv shows lately xD

I've been watching the second series of Narco's and like, this show isn't great, it has it's moments. But mostly it just leaves me really wanting Pablo Escobar to win which I don't think is the point of the series.

Everyone has probably seen it by now but I'm catching up on/re-watching the episodes I've seen of Sherlock (BBC program on UK Netflix). Very funny and witty and sometimes a little bit suggestive. Clever plots, good fun to follow. Very long episodes- each one is like a mini movie- so grab a bag of popcorn and give it a go if you haven't already. Lots of great cameos. Lestrade is probably my favourite character (I'll give you an example why)..
2346f9996ef55973b4ecbfdddec17dea.jpg

tumblr_o5hd078wrB1rfq6izo2_400.gif

tumblr_o5hd078wrB1rfq6izo5_r1_400.gif

Louis Theroux has amazing documentaries- go check them out. There's a variety of interests covered. Every episode covers a different subject. They are all, I would say, probably 15+ (minimum) though I think some would be an 18+. If one episode doesn't take your fancy, flick through until you find one that will. You could get hooked.

Nihal Saiph said:
Everyone has probably seen it by now but I'm catching up on/re-watching the episodes I've seen of Sherlock (BBC program on UK Netflix). Very funny and witty and sometimes a little bit suggestive. Clever plots, good fun to follow. Very long episodes- each one is like a mini movie- so grab a bag of popcorn and give it a go if you haven't already. Lots of great cameos. Lestrade is probably my favourite character (I'll give you an example why)..
2346f9996ef55973b4ecbfdddec17dea.jpg

tumblr_o5hd078wrB1rfq6izo2_400.gif

tumblr_o5hd078wrB1rfq6izo5_r1_400.gif

Louis Theroux has amazing documentaries- go check them out. There's a variety of interests covered. Every episode covers a different subject. They are all, I would say, probably 15+ (minimum) though I think some would be an 18+. If one episode doesn't take your fancy, flick through until you find one that will. You could get hooked.

I LOVED the first couple of series of BBC Sherlock but then they ruined it a little by pandering to the fandom and stuff and it just completely took it away from the actual story and acting imo. Lestrade is also my favourite character too, he's hilarious! xD

completely biased though because I really dislike Steven Moffat :r

I'm on season 6 of Shameless. I'm trying to finish before Luke Cage premieres on Netflix. :p

I'm not sure if it's on Netflix but I've been loving Bobs Burgers :teehee:

Riley Sparkles said:
I'm not sure if it's on Netflix but I've been loving Bobs Burgers :teehee:
Bobs Burgers is my favourite thing! xD

Omgies! I finished HIMYM finally! Now I'm starting with the new season of Teen Wolf. :D

I have been watching the Office (US) and tbh I didn't like it much to begin with but now, it's amazing and I love it. Dwight is hands down my favourite.

I've just started Luke Cage.

Gilmore Girls ^_^

Once upon a time!!! The new season :wub:

Evelyn Manning said:
Omgies! I finished HIMYM finally! Now I'm starting with the new season of Teen Wolf. :D
Me and David have watched this completely a few times now. We finished it again last week...we're now rewatching it from the start...again xD

Just recently finished Sense8 and The Get Down - both excellent. Now rewatching Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Also excellent!)

I've started with Haters back off, with Miranda Sings and it is so fun! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back