What are you watching?

They just added "Dope" on Netflix which is one of my favorite movies everrrrr and y'all should go watch it STAT!!!!! (And yes, I'm watching it right now lol). It's really good and I love it and I wish it got more exposure. The soundtrack to that movie is basically Bethany's character playlist :lol:

It's not netflix but the new new girl series, i'm not sure how I feel about Megan Fox joining the cast though

I recently just binged a Korean Drama called Beating Again. I don't really K ow how to describe it but that it's super Korean. The storyline is so good though and OMG the ending I cried so hard! It's supposed to be a bit of a romcom, but I swear to god I'll shoot the writers for that ending.

Started to watch House of Cards to see what all the fuss is about. I've nearly finished series 1 and yeah i'm not feeling it yet, maybe the next couple of series will be better?

I liked the first two seasons of House Of Cards, but found the third boring, so I've never finished it.

I rewatched the whole of Veep and while it's not on netflix it is excellent.

Just finished watching season 2 of Daredevil, and I freaking loved it!

I've just started season 2 of Daredevil. :p

Also, I just finished season 2 of Mad Men. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Watching John Mulaney's stand up "The Comeback Kid" and he's sooo hilarious. I love him :wub:

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:

Also, I just finished season 2 of Mad Men. I'm really enjoying it so far.
So, I'm 8 episodes in and this season has been great.

Also, fun fact: All of the scenes in or in front of court look like they were shot in front of my borough's civil court. I thought I recognized one of the court rooms from when I did jury duty, and I was right! :p

Wish I lived somewhere with superheros, must get awfully cozy huh, Cyndi? :r

I've recently started watching Vikings, it looks really good so far so I'm pretty excited.

Also, fun fact: All of the scenes in or in front of court look like they were shot in front of my borough's civil court. I thought I recognized one of the court rooms from when I did jury duty, and I was right! :p
That is so cool!

I thought I recognized one of the court rooms from when I did jury duty, and I was right! :p
Fun times, I have grand jury for the next three months, today was my second day..

I've been watching season one of outlander. I don't know what I'll do tomorrow when I finish the last episode..

WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE OBVIOUSLY STEPH! Fangirling with me is also an acceptable answer :r

Ok. But no spoilers I don't get Starz.. :p

Been binge watching season 3 and 4 of house of cards.

(As much binge watching as you can with a 9-5 that us)

Binge watching parks and rec ... why are the good shows are underappreciated by me until I actually watch it?? ?

I'm the same! But right now I am binging Kimmy Schmidt ahahaha, it's hilarious

Just finished Daredevil, and it only took a month. I'm proud of myself guys. xD
Also, this was a really good season. I'm looking forward to season 3.

Now to start season 3 of Mad Men.

I thought it was bad enough it took me two days xD

Binge watching young and hungry

I'm about to start the latest season of Orange is the New Black. I'm also still in the middle of season 4 of Mad Men. Let's see how this goes. :p

I have been holding off forever but I finally gave in and started watching Friends. That'll have to be put on hold until I watch the new season of OITNB :r

Re-watching/catching up on Pretty Little Liars. ^_^

Rita.
It may be in danish and thus will most likely require subtitles. but this series is amazing. It is about a teacher who whist does not much abide by the rules but her heart is very much in the right place.
but heads up there are quite a few adults only moments. But it is a very well done show. that brings you on its rollercoaster of highs and lows. (I like the show so much Bridget's PB is changing to the actress who plays Rita)

Okay so when I can't sleep I always watched Kitchen Nightmares, but they took it down >.> So i had to find something else and boy howdy did I. Kids Baking Champion is the bomb. It's a bunch of kids (10-12 usually) and they ust bake insane things to win. It was great. 10/10 love would watch again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back