What are you watching?

I've been watching Designated Survivor too. Intense stuff, couldn't stop watching.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Professor Justin Cliffeton said:
So I caved and watched the first episode of 12 Reasons Why. It's really interesting and mixes flashbacks with present times. I'd recommend it, so far.
I think you left out a reason. :r :p
Whatcha tryna say, Cyndi?! : :arr:

13 reasons why was so incredibly powerful, there are no words, It's effect is incomparable. Worth the watch, but be prepared for it.

I just started a show called Lovesick. Anyone else watch it? So funny and Antonia Thomas is my fave!

Leila Walden said:
13 reasons why was so incredibly powerful, there are no words, It's effect is incomparable. Worth the watch, but be prepared for it.
I know! It was pretty heavy poop and hope this will show others that bullying is so wrong!

Wyatt Finch said:
I just started a show called Lovesick. Anyone else watch it? So funny and Antonia Thomas is my fave!
I did. I'm hoping for a season 3!

Professor Maurice Welch said:
Wyatt Finch said:
I did. I'm hoping for a season 3!
Me too!! I just finished the second season because I'm trash and watch two seasons in two days.

I just binge watched all 3 seasons of Grace and Frankie. The first season is alright, but the next two are just so great. I find myself laughing at one scene, and then almost crying at the next. Love it :wub:

Started American Supernatural. Only 8 episodes & some of them look really bad but it's something to do to pass the time.

Funny story though, I watched the first outside and halfway through my light bulb blew up. It was odd :lol:

Merrill Piper said:
I just binge watched all 3 seasons of Grace and Frankie. The first season is alright, but the next two are just so great. I find myself laughing at one scene, and then almost crying at the next. Love it :wub:
Grace and Frankie is amazing :wub:
I have to watch the new season still when I find the time! :woot:

Started American Supernatural. Only 8 episodes & some of them look really bad but it's something to do to pass the time.

Funny story though, I watched the first outside and halfway through my light bulb blew up. It was odd :lol:
Is there a non American version of Supernatural? I don't watch it but that's shocking

I think he's talking about American Super/Natural because regular Sam and Dean Supernatural has more than eight episodes. xD

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I think he's talking about American Super/Natural because regular Sam and Dean Supernatural has more than eight episodes. xD
I thought that meant Zach was 8 eps in! :o I've never heard of this show

13 Reasons why.. onto Episode 6 already

100% Zachs fault :r

Geovanna Volt said:
13 Reasons why.. onto Episode 6 already

100% Zachs fault :r
"Already" you say when I finished it in less than 24 hours :p

But yes, totally my fault xD

#BlameZach2k17

I vote we #BlameZach for everything :p ;)

Wyatt Finch said:
#BlameZach2k17

Ya, because it only happens in 2017 :tut: :p

Wyatt Finch said:
#BlameZach2k17

Ya, because it only happens in 2017 :tut: :p
Well #BlameZach2k4eva sounds dumb rite?? :p

Make that 10.. I'm so nervous xD

I just finished watching The Get Down on Netflix and that show is so qualityyyy I love it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dear god just finished. That got heavyyyyyyy

Ahh.. what's next?

Finished season 3 of the 100 now going for the fourth! Always love itt

I finished season 2 of American Crime yesterday.
I think I'm going to do something funny like Parks&Recreation next.

The Mighty Boosh. Very trippy, very out there. Would definitely recommend to an older audience who like off-the-wall comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back