What are you watching?

Just started Daredevil yesterday. I think I'll be getting through this season quickly.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Just started Daredevil yesterday. I think I'll be getting through this season quickly.
I love Daredevil! I can't wait for Jessica Jones later on this month!

Professor James Woodlock said:
I started watching Pretty Little Liars when I had a week off work and I got to half way through series three. I've not been able to watch it as much the last couple of weeks as i'd like but its pretty addictive.
I watched Pretty Liars in less than a month when I was supposed to be revising for my exams :r I couldn't stop watching it. It's killing me to wait till January for series 6 part 2!

Also, me and my housemates are all addicted to How To Get Away With Murder, it's honestly one of the best shows i've ever seen!

Professor Justin Cliffeton said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I love Daredevil! I can't wait for Jessica Jones later on this month!
Awesome! Now I have someone to talk about it with once I watch a few more episodes! ^_^

I watched Daredevil too. It was awesome!

I watched most of Daredevil before life caught up and I've been meaning to finish it

I really enjoyed Daredevil, it was really easy to watch I found.

Currently, I've started watching Spooks, which is a BBC show about spies, netflix put on all the series of it, so I'm beginning to make my way through that.

I watched a lot of Spooks when it was first on but list track over the years so i might watch it from the beginning if i ever get through my back log.

I just watched, Moving Art: Underwater, and like it was just music and shots of underwater life and like it was awesome, it was so nice. The images were so colourful and pretty, I really enjoyed it. The music was beautiful.

I'm watching Gossip girl from the beginning. Again.

I've been watching iZombie, it's soooo addicting.

Making a Murderer. I'm just about halfway through.

I took a break from Netflix to watch Elementary on sky box sets. I'm back watching Pretty little liars now.

I'm currently flipping between Star Trek Voyager, Star Trek The Next Generation and Charmed. Depending on how I am feeling, I watch Charmed when i'm building stuff on Minecraft though because i'm doing Witchery things :D

Netflix recently put on a bunch of old BBC scottish comedies, so I've been watching this one called the Limmy show and it's pretty funny in areas.

The Good Wife ^_^

I recently finished that Making a Murderer, at Cyndi's suggestion and my god. It just got in my head, so much so I've got my parents watching it and we were talking about it over dinner xD
Just so good, but also just like how.

Ive been watching old English comedy. I LOVE English comedy.

Stefan Archer said:
I recently finished that Making a Murderer, at Cyndi's suggestion and my god. It just got in my head, so much so I've got my parents watching it and we were talking about it over dinner xD
Just so good, but also just like how.
My co-workers and I talked about it every day over lunch. We forced ourselves to keep pace with each other's viewing. :p

I just started watching Mad Men. I've heard good things, so I'm very excited about this.

I keep jumping in and out of stuff. Ibdropped everything to watch the latest series of the vampire diaries now I'm back to alternating between Gossip girl and pretty little liars.

I wantes to catch up for the new series. I failed.

I don't know if anyone else has watched it, but Archer is an excellent show, it's a cartoon but it's excellent, the guy who does the voice of Bob from Bob's Burgers does the voice for the main character of Archer. It's a really good show, both Bob's Burgers and Archer. xD

I'm now racing to catch up on Bates Motel because the new season starts very soon. Then, I'll go back to Mad Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back