Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

It is a long weekend here. I am going away to may parents' holiday house in the morning which is great as i haven't been there for ages. it is great. i was going to go last weekend but had to postpone it so i am going this week instead and didn't even realise it was a long weekend until i tried to switch a shift with someone at work.

I lurk for an evening and I see this.
Disappointed that I even missed it.
The true brokenness was the 5 minutes or so when trying to load HNZ was just a white page. D:

My weekend plans: last minute not-allowed-to-call-it-a-wedding that I'm officiating. The couple's been pretty funny. "We'd love you to sign the paperwork."
"I don't just sign paperwork - the paperwork is an affirmation that a marriage happened - I need to hear you say vows to one another, declare you married, etc."
"Ok, no problem, there can be a ceremony - but we can't call it a wedding."
"...ok... you're getting married on Saturday but it's not a wedding"
"right!"

That sounds interesting nick. is there any particular reason that you arent allowed to call it a wedding that you know of?

I think family drama. :tut: With COVID and stuff, not everybody who wants to be able to make it can, and the celebration will be more muted afterward.
But a wedding by any other name...
#stillawedding :tut:

Why do I keep watching YouTube videos of crocodiles on the hunt? :zombie:

The true brokenness was the 5 minutes or so when trying to load HNZ was just a white page. D:

My weekend plans: last minute not-allowed-to-call-it-a-wedding that I'm officiating. The couple's been pretty funny. "We'd love you to sign the paperwork."
"I don't just sign paperwork - the paperwork is an affirmation that a marriage happened - I need to hear you say vows to one another, declare you married, etc."
"Ok, no problem, there can be a ceremony - but we can't call it a wedding."
"...ok... you're getting married on Saturday but it's not a wedding"
"right!"
Good work though.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck... Do they expect to call the duck a bloody emu or something?

Why do I keep watching YouTube videos of crocodiles on the hunt? :zombie:
Every now and then I look through my YouTube history and mournfully add up all the minutes (hours, days) I wasted watching, like, waffles falling over D:

How am I not still asleep. Stupid body clock. :r

I do not intend to leave bed except to have a shower and then hop straight back in to bed today. Yesterday was awesome, but long. I caved and bought Elden Ring though so I guess I will be dying a lot and suffering.

Every now and then I look through my YouTube history and mournfully add up all the minutes (hours, days) I wasted watching, like, waffles falling over D:
I’m going to have to check out the falling waffles. Lol

I’m going to have to check out the falling waffles. Lol
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDj72zqZakE&ab_channel=schnooleheletteletto

How am I not still asleep. Stupid body clock. :r

I do not intend to leave bed except to have a shower and then hop straight back in to bed today. Yesterday was awesome, but long. I caved and bought Elden Ring though so I guess I will be dying a lot and suffering.
Oooohh I've been on the fence about buying that, let me know what you think of it!!!!

I watched the boyfriend die to a boss for like 2 hours and then I was like "yeah, I want to get this" :lol: I played a caster in Dark Souls though and enjoyed blowing things up so I think I'll have fun? Maybe? Probably not. I tried to get Triangle Strategy yesterday when I was in Geelong but neither of the game stores had it it seemed.

I feel your pain Rowan - I wore my solid boots yesterday knowing I'd be on my feet all night but that hasn't stopped my feet and legs from aching. Not sure what I did to my legs to screw them up but I was punching them most of the way back to try and make sure I stayed awake behind the wheel. =))

I also got thoroughly rained on. Still worth.

How I feel today after spending all of yesterday on my feet x_x
Right? How can a waffle be so relatable

I watched the boyfriend die to a boss for like 2 hours and then I was like "yeah, I want to get this" :lol: I played a caster in Dark Souls though and enjoyed blowing things up so I think I'll have fun? Maybe? Probably not. I tried to get Triangle Strategy yesterday when I was in Geelong but neither of the game stores had it it seemed.
I've always been afraid to play Dark Souls because of how hard it is =)) I would get so stressed!!! But at the same time, Elden Ring just looks beautiful and I like the sound of the quests and.... maybe I just need to get gooderer at combat

Not sure what I did to my legs to screw them up but I was punching them most of the way back to try and make sure I stayed awake behind the wheel.
Omg :lol: being exhausted is never fun, but there's something quite satisfying about being super tired after an amazing day!!!

I hated Dark Souls when I first played because I had a really awful emotionally manipulative boyfriend who made it a miserable experience. My current boyfriend guided me through to the point where I could handle it all myself though so that was much better. :D

I'd rather be exhausted in bed than while driving a car at least. :r

I hated Dark Souls because I don't play video games to be infuriated, I play them to have fun. :tut: Therefore, no matter how much raving I see about Elden Ring, I will not be getting it. :correct:

It's all about overcoming challenges and roping people in to beat up bosses for you jolly co-operation. :r

But I also like to suffer apparently. :lol:

Overcoming challenges isn't the way I like to relax... at all. :trolol:

When you fall asleep watching a horror movie, that’s when you know you’re tired.

Maybe it just wasn't a very good horror movie. :lol:

I haven't seen a horror movie that actually affected me in sooo long!!! Maybe it's me, what's happened to me =))

I can't watch horror movies because I'm a wimp. :lol: Though I also cringe a lot at comedies and find them hard to watch so maybe I'm just too picky with movies.

I didn't get far in Elden Ring, beat a couple of bosses but my computer struggles a bit with the open world and I kept dying to enemies that didn't load in properly, so that's fun. :glare: But I did enjoy what I could play even if I had to attempt a boss that liked to stab the ground like 7 times until I got it right. I made my character Aine but older.

older_aine.png

Ah that sucks!!! :( I worry that my PC wouldn't handle it either

Hahaha that's so cool, I almost always end up making Monty in games if there's any kind of detailed face customisation xD

Ah that sucks!!! :( I worry that my PC wouldn't handle it either

Hahaha that's so cool, I almost always end up making Monty in games if there's any kind of detailed face customisation xD
Don't mind me, just popping in to say that Monty in Skyrim/any elder scrolls game would be amazing :p

Don't mind me, just popping in to say that Monty in Skyrim/any elder scrolls game would be amazing :p
Omg! I have Skyrim but I’ve never played it (well, I played long enough to find out I couldn’t steal stuff or kill chickens without everyone coming after me and then I quit cause those are the best parts of games man)

Maybe I’ll install it again HAHA

Also hi Anna!!!! :hug: How you doingg?

Here I am to spam the boooooard! :party:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back