Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

Such fun weekend plans here, I'm flying out EARRRLLLLLY, too early, Sunday morning for a new job out mid/west.

Honestly don't have anything planned this weekend! I'm still stuck at home due to the lockdown in my area! The only thing I really did this weekend was getting fully vaccinated and did a small walk around my block lol!
Sounds like a perfect excuse to do some RPs :r

Not too bad! I got to sleep in a bit which doesn't happen for me often. How about you?

Hehe nice, I'm doing well thanks!!
I'm getting pet rats again soon, so I've been sewing hammocks and making toys for their cage, I'm so excited!

I'm tired :( I spent most of the weekend being sick so now I feel like I need another weekend just for resting xD unfortunately that's not happening

Ohh Claire, that sounds cute!

Aw Daph I'm sorry you've been sick!!! It stinks that adult life doesn't allow us any time to recover T_T I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Haha I can't wait, I've been decking their cage out with toys and hammocks and baskets, they're gonna be pampered little ladies :'D

Work's so busyyyyy. How can people keep buying houses in this economy?????

I should've taken the week off x_x it's been so busy at work.
How are you all doing this week?

we have been busy at work this week too. how are people leaving it to the last minute to be getting their vaccines? :oy:
plus one of the clinics is so hot at the moment it must be an OSH issue.
to be honest I am looking forward to a couple of days off. just to catch up on things after having all my last few days off full of Christmas things.

Oof, I imagine working in health you'd be completely flat out.

I'm so relieved we decided to have an extra week off from work, I think going back so soon would've destroyed me.

In lucky we still have our borders shut so things are not to crazy yet (roll in February :DE: ) but we had one case which has spread a little and everyone is freaking out (which is probably a good thing in some ways giving people a wake up call as we have becom very complacent).

Ah yeah, it's fortunate but also kind of sucks - my cousin is studying in WA (he's 19) and wasn't able to come home for Christmas. My aunt's in Iraq though, so I guess they were spread thin a bit anyway (I saw the older of my cousins and my uncle at the cricket).

I wanted to go to Brisbane but I figured the likelihood of having to quarantine was way too high. :( The benefits of being in Victoria - we were all quick on vaccines to get the hell out of lockdown!

Goodness, I wish we had closed borders and tighter lockdowns. The hospital I work at is bursting at the seams x_x

Other than that, my week has been going really well! Despite the COVID craziness, I'm starting to enjoy my job again. And I'm closing out 2021 MUCH happier and healthier than I did 2020.

I definitely broke the site tonight and am hopeful that I can fix the site tonight, too!
Sorry folksss~
In the interim, we can revive Spam I guess!?

I've been doing maths all day on stamp duty I deserve Os forever in Arithmancy please and thank you. :r

Well done Nick! :lol: Today is proving to be something of A Day for everyone it seems.

It’s sad when you mess up your knee going after beads at a Mardi Gras parade. x_x

It’s sad when you mess up your knee going after beads at a Mardi Gras parade. x_x
I’ve gotten a few nasty bruises from them before. Parades are a full contact sport haha

Spamming is revived! :D

Does anyone have anything fun planned for this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back