Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

Guys why does the weekend go so fast? What is the scientific explanation D:

Guys why does the weekend go so fast? What is the scientific explanation D:
The weekend always goes too fast because it should be longer, I vote for 4 days instead of 2 =))

Time flies when you're having fun? :p

We don't check the time as often on the weekends because we don't really have to worry about the time (unless we're doin time related things) and then during the week at work or school we're always looking because we want to know what time lunch is or when we can go home and see our dogs

It's such a gross day out today, so I think it'll be a reading and binge watching TV type of day. What are you all up to today/this weekend?

It's a lovely day out today, but I'm all cosy at home and trying to catch up on rp things :p That's all I have planned for the rest of the weekend!

Just chilling out and composing some music! Although I bought two new Discworld books as well which I can't wait to read :party:
I should probably... tidy my room instead =))

Humidity kills me xD I might need to move to Canada, but some parts have been getting higher temps than me in NY! I began the weekend cleaning out my car in preps for my next bit of traveling I'll be doing next week which is vacation and then work out of state the following few weeks. Going to be a busy time for me so I've started the prepping a week in advance xD

Mias plans for Friday night: going out to Karaoke for a friends birthday.
mias actual Friday night: sitting in a petrol station car park with a flat tire waiting for rac assistance

Update. I did make it to karaoke about an hour later than planned.

Oh gosh that sounds stressful, I'm glad you got to Karaoke even if it was a bit late :D

How is everyone's weekend going? Mine's been a blur, I felt awful this morning and slept all day x_x

I want to sleep all the time...I needed a vacation from my vacation xD Just too many people I didn't really know but all knew the bride which was why we were there and just doing something every day and not really vacationing but I went straight to work and now I'm so behind on everything. But hopefully I'll be able to make sure I'm caught up soon, phew.

Catching up after vacation can be tough sometimes!

Anyone have anything planned for the weekend?
This will be the first time since last August that I don't have school work to do on the weekend so I'm gonna sleeeeeep (I hope!).

Sometimes all you need is sleep x_x

My plans for today are to catch up on rp things or at least start to catch up, i swear time passes too quickly =))

It really does! How did the catch up go?

I'm debating whether or not to try any of Axel's lessons or just start an open roleplay or two to get some development for him in this semester.

I have so many lessons to catch up on.
but right now i am applying for a job i am overqualified for. because i thought the application closed on Tuesday but realised at 9;:00pm this evening that it closes tomorrow

I'm debating whether or not to try any of Axel's lessons or just start an open roleplay or two to get some development for him in this semester.
I'm in that same boat for Ellie, it'd be very against her character to not get Os but also maybe her search for knowledge doesn't always mean she is the brightest in classes xD I've gone with some lessons and some threads for her this semester

Both :r

I do think lessons help development but not as much as threads do. So I'd do some lessons but not all, personally.
I'm in that same boat for Ellie, it'd be very against her character to not get Os but also maybe her search for knowledge doesn't always mean she is the brightest in classes xD I've gone with some lessons and some threads for her this semester
Letting go of having to get all O's is very freeing :r

How are you all doing? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

For me, recuperating after a long week x_x :yawn: I am hoping to get some writing in, though. Planning to try and tackle NaNo next month. Also, holy cow, November is next month already...

Honestly don't have anything planned this weekend! I'm still stuck at home due to the lockdown in my area! The only thing I really did this weekend was getting fully vaccinated and did a small walk around my block lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back