Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hi all :wub:

I've already been a lot slower at responding to stuff than I usually am and this will likely only increase in the upcoming weeks, so I figured I'd just throw this out here for now. I started a Master's degree at university last September (which has been fully online and already pretty draining because of that) and am now working on my thesis which is due in June. So far, it has already been a huge amount of work and it definitely has an impact on my energy (and will to write). I'm now heading into the process of data collection and analysis, which means the worst is yet to come and things will get even more draining than they already are. On a positive note, my work might open up again next week after being closed for 5 months! I'm super excited about that and hope it's actually going to happen, but that'll obviously also take a lot of energy.

All in all, some fun things, some less fun things, not a full absence but just a notice that I might be slow when it comes to replies!

You got this, Marijke! What's your thesis on?
I'm doing it on a chatbot that provides smokers with information & advice regarding smoking cessation! So it's about specific design elements and whether those end up having positive effects on satisfaction with and attitude towards using a chatbot for something like that.

That's so cool! Good luck with everything and take your time to rest as well :wub:

Ah I hope the Thesis writing goes well :hug:

I'm just going to shamelessly drop this in here because I might be tiny bit desperate :r but if anyone has 15 minutes to spare and wants to help by participating in my study: link

I tried to do it, but the chatbot didn't load for me x_x

I did it. ^_^
Many of our clients are fairly heavy smokers and linking them to smoking cessation resources is part of the work of one of the programs I work with so this was very interesting!

Not fully finished yet, but super close so this can be archived :party: (also big thanks to anyone who helped!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back